Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,987 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 (6240 Views)

Poll: Who is your most senseless thread creator/post of the year 2009?

Mama-gee: 71% (23 votes)
Wale.star: 15% (5 votes)
Adebayor201: 6% (2 votes)
Rhymz: 3% (1 vote)
190: 3% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Award Tag For Year 2013! / What's The Most Attention Seeking/irritating Email Subject Line You've Received? / Nairaland Award Nite - Make Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by mamagee3(f): 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2009
SeanT21:

She did not quote your post when she said "So bring it on SUCKA" so why did U say "Nah, i am not that type, so enjoy."??[i]

Cos the guy is a retarded,Immature freak. undecided
He only knows how to open up cowardly posts and cut people's posts
He should be voted for the most retarded user on Nairaland
I'm telling you
. tongue
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2009
mama-gee:

I'm telling you
. tongue
will you let it go grin grin
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Kelvinj(m): 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2009
Lwkmd,
But all those on dat list aint worth d stress
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Jarus(m): 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2009
Dclique:

My votes goes to adebayo. Mehn, that guy is pissing me off. Imagine just coming to a thread an putting only a fullstop or comma, as a post. undecided
grin
I thought I was the only one observing that guy o. orisirisi eeyan po ni nairaland yi o
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Phemour: 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2009
^

^

^

^

^

GO Gurl grin
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Phemour: 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2009
@ TP

You're getting my vote for the first time mama geee, Congratulations.
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2009
Wonder why 190 was not shortlisted for this
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 11:17pm On Dec 22, 2009
SeanT21:

She did not quote your post when she said "So bring it on SUCKA" so why did U say "Nah, i am not that type, so enjoy."??[i]

maybe she mixed it up, anyways, she knows i was joking, we be pal, didn't know that was not meant for me. thanks for the clarification.

Mama Ngozi, i am sorry for misquoting you okay? kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2009
mama-gee:

I'm telling you
. tongue

now you are sounding like a tape, are you a clone or a robot? you keep saying the same thing all the time. must you type? angry angry
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by chiogo(f): 11:36pm On Dec 22, 2009
Just seeing this topic grin grin

Ah!!! It's between Mama-gee and Rhymz grin grin grin grin Chai
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 23, 2009
I vote MamaGee smiley
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 12:40am On Dec 23, 2009
chiogo:

Just seeing this topic grin grin

Ah!!! It's between Mama-gee and Rhymz grin grin grin grin Chai

Welcome, how market? grin grin
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Gabry(f): 1:38am On Dec 23, 2009
Honeric, am not vexing at you but I am dissapointed that you are on someone elses side but also I wont blame you for anythin cause I know I have derailed your thread. I can't help it and Im sorry.

SeanT, thanks sista kiss

Mama-Gee, LMAO! U are funny ooo. . . . . Just to let you know, I wont vote for you here its because I dont think you are seeking for attention and your threads are more for humor. If your threads are worthless, they wouldnt be people replying to it. wink
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 1:48am On Dec 23, 2009
ok, gabry, i hear you, i was never on anyone's side, i was just floating.
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 23, 2009
Why should you be on anyone's side? Cant ppl stand up for themselves?

No bash me o, just instigating
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 1:55am On Dec 23, 2009
FL Gators:

Why should you be on anyone's side? Cant ppl stand up for themselves?

No bash me o, just instigating

Madam Aligator, abeg no start oo grin grin, well both of them wanted me to be on their side.

i no go bash u, u no be party so why should i bash u? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by mamagee3(f): 1:57am On Dec 23, 2009
honeric01:

now you are sounding like a tape, are you a clone or a robot? you keep saying the same thing all the time. must you type? angry angry

sheesh be still. . .
Go and get yourself fixed from that sex craving demeanor of yours,oponu. angry
Don't solicit yourself from the most retarded user on Nairaland
to the most useless ode the society has ever witnessed
Instead of opening up a thread for people's unethusiastical opinions,
Why don't you get a life, I mean a real life outside Nairaland
Prunning through people's replies and threads to open up this silly thread when you aren't even a moderator
shows how much of an attention seeking dimwitt you truly are.
Daft
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 23, 2009
honeric01:

Madam Aligator, abeg no start oo  grin grin, well both of them wanted me to be on their side.

i no go bash u, u no be party so why should i bash u? cheesy

Why cant you stand at the corner and watch with a bag of popcorn and juice like the rest of us. Dont pick any side jare

Lol you try at a joke sha cheesy
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Nobody: 2:02am On Dec 23, 2009
mama-gee:

sheesh be still. . .
Prunning through people's replies and threads to open up this silly thread when you aren't even a moderator
Daft

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, see the luff of my life kicking it like nobody's binchness
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 2:10am On Dec 23, 2009
FL Gators:

Why cant you stand at the corner and watch with a bag of popcorn and juice like the rest of us. Dont pick any side jare

Lol you try at a joke sha cheesy

i ma do that, trust me wink wink
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 2:12am On Dec 23, 2009
mama-gee:

sheesh be still. . .
Daft

Since u don turn to tape, i go just wait make phcn take light, every mid night, you come on nairaland to sing like a homeless bird, can you please keep shut for once? your husband dey call you for bed abi you don lie to am again say you get [b]wicklo [/b]for inside that place? lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Gabry(f): 2:16am On Dec 23, 2009
honeric01:

ok, gabry, i hear you, i was never on anyone's side, i was just floating.

Not on anyones side? Right. . . . . Please read your post again.   undecided
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 2:19am On Dec 23, 2009
Gabry:

Not on anyones side? Right. . . . . Please read your post again.   undecided

I was only joking mama Ngozi, why should i support flat[/b]whiz[b]KID abi na Flat windscreen dem dey call her self?
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Gabry(f): 2:24am On Dec 23, 2009
honeric01:

I was only joking mama Ngozi, why should i support flat[/b]whiz[b]KID abi na Flat windscreen dem dey call her self?

I guess you have already seen her picture right?

Well, that name suits her well. . . For a Black girl, she sure does have a flat body figure worst than an Asian. smiley
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by mamagee3(f): 2:25am On Dec 23, 2009
Gabry:

Well, that name suits her well. . . For a Black girl, she sure does have a flat body figure worst than an Asian. smiley

grin grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 2:28am On Dec 23, 2009
Gabry:

No no no, i have never seen her picture oo except the one she put on her profile a while ago (a teenage girl about 4ft9inches tall putting on an arsenal jersey) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Gabry(f): 2:32am On Dec 23, 2009
honeric01:

No no no, i have never seen her picture oo except the one she put on her profile a while ago (a teenage girl about 4ft9inches tall putting on an arsenal jersey) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lovely. . . Well, no one has to know how she looks like from there. smiley
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by honeric01(m): 2:47am On Dec 23, 2009
Gabry:

Lovely. . . Well, no one has to know how she looks like from there. smiley

grin grin
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by netotse(m): 2:50am On Dec 23, 2009
there's obviously something in the air. . .some of the ppl i thought had a good head on their shoulders are doing their best to show they're just as childish as all the other nairalanders. . .oh well, u live and learn
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by Gabry(f): 2:51am On Dec 23, 2009
^^^ U referrin to me abi? Well, this is what you call a hot boiling kettle keeping all the hot water in its body untill one day it exploded!
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by mamagee3(f): 2:53am On Dec 23, 2009
Gabry:

^^^ U referrin to me abi? Well, this is what you call a hot boiling kettle keeping all the hot water in its body untill one day it exploded!

GBAM!
Right on point
. grin
Re: Nairaland Award For The Most Attention Seeking Poster/thread Creator For The 2009 by netotse(m): 2:55am On Dec 23, 2009
no it isn't, if something or someone is beneath you, the person will always be beneath you. . .you dont need to prove that to anyone, however when you feel the need to prove something to someone. . .

its not just you i was referring to, i've been seeing a lot of ppl wilding out lately, i never thought i'd see pat act up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Big Booty Kemjeeca ( Pics ) / Dbang And Don Jazzy Caught With Hard Drugs In The Us / I Lost My ID Card, Do I Need A Police Report?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.