Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

"Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A (46642 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International / Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins / Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
ngmgeek:

You are losing your mind over Buhari who doesn't even know that you and your entire family exist. Go and look for something to do with your sorry life.

And you support GEJ who doesn't know about your existence, Why did you hate Buhari so much? He is our president and nothing we can do about it..

I have never witness such a very good civilian Govt in my life, A Govt that can start tackling corruption and holding those that believe they are above the law by their balls..

So between stealing is not corruption and someone that have zero tolerance for corruption who should i support?
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
factsandfigures:
So tell me: Which fact did sahara reporter presented when they reported that Dino did not graduate from ABU Zaria? Yet you swallow that hook and sinker! Are you like this or you are just pretending to be daft? Not only you voted for Buhari ooooooooo

Show me where i say i believe their claim about Dino Melaye? What i only say was Dino Melaye don buy Market simple..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by BraniacX(m): 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

yes,cold manhattan..
Manhattan in london?! shocked
Chai!
Nama go always be Nama! cheesy
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
BraniacX:

Manhattan in london?! shocked

Chai!

Nama go always be Nama! cheesy

cold manhattan for that matter...not nice...
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by BraniacX(m): 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

ai must leave nigeria....mtn too...
Hey Nama!
Ain't got a barn to accommodate you in!
Neither would i pasturalize you in my cassava field!
You've been served! Swerve! into the loony reServe!
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by BraniacX(m): 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

cold manhattan for that matter...not nice...
#facepalm embarassed
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
DocHMD:

You hit your muslim pro-dullard skull on the ground 5 times everyday for donkey years. It will be a miracle if any intelligent commentaries can emanate from there. cheesy

Please you can sod off in 34 different ways into the cosmos of 'pro-dullardness'! I don't care cheesy

Why will God give you sense of reasoning or brain when you shout at him everyday in the name of praying? No wonder your pastors are using your money to pay olosho's and doing party.. hahaha
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
BraniacX:

Hey Nama!

Ain't got a barn to accommodate you in!

Neither would i pasturalize you in my cassava field!

You've been served! Swerve! into the loony reServe!

you write like a white..

are you even black a tall..?

and whats the meaning of nama??..

i never heard the word before..

do you happen to be a africahanses..??... grin grin grin

oyibo pepper,if you eaty pepper,you go yellow more more... grin grin grin grin
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by BraniacX(m): 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

you write like a white..

are you even black a tall..?

That's a first! undecided

Tell me this is a joke and you're just baiting me!

Because i'll be ashamed to identify with you as a fellow Nigerian if we ever cross paths in cold cold manhattan in london's gatwick! Or is it heathrow? cheesy
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
GrandGarcon:
PDP my foot. Your paedophilic president paid protesters to protest infron of AI and all you can do is say it is PDP. Which PDP? The dead PDP or the living one. Your Buharia is a shame on humanity. Can you imagine paying people to protest against AI. Tufia! shame! shame! shame!

If you have no evidence that it was FG that hire them stop mentioning me, Why will you point accusing finger on someone without evidence..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
BraniacX:

That's a first! undecided

Tell me this is a joke and you're just baiting me!

Because i'll be ashamed to identify with you as a fellow Nigerian if we ever cross paths in cold cold manhattan in london's gatwick! Or is it heathrow? cheesy

i call it,hearthbreak hotel.... grin
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
lexy2014:
my bro am not aware of anybody hiring protesters 2 peddle rumours about d death of buhari so let's stay with d issues with facts. this govt came 2 power on d wings of discrediting d Jonathan administration.so y showing discomfort when having a taste of your own medicine?2d issue on ground, like I said d PDP stands a lot 2 gain from d amnesty report.so it doesn't make sense 4d PDP 2 protest against d report instead it will celebrate d report

What happen to doing something to blackmail someone to gain political sympathy? PDP working getting back to power in 2019 and they can do anything for that.. I have seen a scenerio where someone hire an assassin to plan to kill him so he will escape and blame his political opponent..

I am conversant with Nigeria politics and know what can happen... For what PDP do during the electioneering you think they can't do worse?
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by BraniacX(m): 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

i call it,hearthbreak hotel.... grin

Hearth not heart, has the homey feel to it, I'll recommend you lodge in hotel rwanda instead, while waiting for your connecting flight to somewhere in bavaria, munchen probably
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

What happen to doing something to blackmail someone to gain political sympathy? PDP working getting back to power in 2019 and they can do anything for that.. I have seen a scenerio where someone hire an assassin to plan to kill him so he will escape and blame his political opponent..

I am conversant with Nigeria politics and know what can happen... For what PDP do during the electioneering you think they can't do worse?

thats the point...we are realy not sure whats happening right now..

a goverment that is capable to introduce stomach infrastructure and be proud of it is capable of anything...

i bet you..soon jonathan will start a campaign soon towards 2019....something is very fishy right now....

if jonathan would have won in 2015,their will be no way that dasuki and kanu would be in prison today...
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
BraniacX:

They were so ensconced in their siege of the AI building cooking yam and noodles right in front of the camera for three good days protesting with warped logic a.k.a propaganda that supports the federal government narrative and were totally ignored by the FG controlled police and security forces who in other scenarios would have either been shooting, beating, arresting or in less violent cases blockading, shadowing and issuing advisories and press conferences against participation.
And of course, the protesters get financially rewarded at the end of a job, so shamelessly well done but of course it can't be the FG or APC, it is me of course! undecided

Swerve! You're no match for me and kindly don't raise my ire to the level of pisstocity! angry

So what happen to people exercising there grievance peacefully, if Police go start shooting and chase them you will say FG is victimizing them, Even the Protest against Govt then the Govt did not stop them so why should Govt stop the one against an organization?

Can the citizen think for themself? Can't i protest against a certain institution if they are doing what i don't like?
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

So what happen to people exercising there grievance peacefully, if Police go start shooting and chase them you will say FG is victimizing them, Even the Protest against Govt then the Govt did not stop them so why should Govt stop the one against an organization?

Can the citizen think for themself? Can't i protest against a certain institution if they are doing what i don't like?

security officers were killed first by ipob suppporters..ipob has no right to be claiming innocent...thats why the french abandoned biafra...

1 Like

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

thats the point...we are realy not sure whats happening right now..

a goverment that is capable to introduce stomach infrastructure and be proud of it is capable of anything...

i bet you..soon jonathan will start a campaign soon towards 2019....something is very fishy right now....

if jonathan would have won in 2015,their will be no way that dasuki and kanu would be in prison today...

God bless you jare, No mind those that can't think with their head, A Govt that will go out sharing rice and 200 for his people can do anything..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

God bless you jare, No mind those that can't think with their head, A Govt that will go out sharing rice and 200 for his people can do anything..

yea..realy..and they were proud of it sef too...unbelievable...

this officials look down on the common man,no be small...

1 Like

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by BraniacX(m): 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Before i lamblast you, let's put your theory to the test, I want to engage you in a protest you don't believe in, i want you to carry a buhari should resign! placard with enough yams, indomie, pots and kitchen utensils and firewood for three days, and stage your protest not at the gate of aso rock, but on the road that leads to it.....let's prove a citizen can protest in Nigeria without police intervention in this regime!
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by GrandGarcon: 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

If you have no evidence that it was FG that hire them stop mentioning me, Why will you point accusing finger on someone without evidence..
And it is you who has a convincing evidence that it was the dead PDP that sponsored them. Sorry it is the FG that payed them. It was even on the BBC I heard there was a protest against AI, and I know very well that despite everything the BBC is very pro Buhari. So they must have connived to bring AI to disrepute but it backfired. Hahahababanabahabahabahatatatatatata
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 10:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
BraniacX:

Hearth not heart, has the homey feel to it, I'll recommend you lodge in hotel rwanda instead, while waiting for your connecting flight to somewhere in bavaria, munchen probably

chaii...you are white.. grin....a black will never write like you...admit it...africahanses?... grin

i mean what a write..hearthbreak hotel...they broke my hearth with that bad wheather... grin
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Ngokafor(f): 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
DocHMD:

You hit your muslim pro-dullard skull on the ground 5 times everyday for donkey years. It will be a miracle if any intelligent commentaries can emanate from there. cheesy

Please you can sod off in 34 different ways into the cosmos of 'pro-dullardness'! I don't care cheesy

.... grin cheesy grin
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by BraniacX(m): 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

chaii...you are white.. grin....a black will never write like you...admit it...africahanses?... grin

Oh lawd! Akant take it no morrrrrr! embarassed

Chimamanda Ngozi adichie is as white as i am, so are many other nairalanders who can wordsmith in ways i couldn't even begin to imagine, for you to believe i have to be white to write well speaks volumes of your exposure, the part of the country where you're most likely to come from and yes, copious traces of inferiority complex when interacting with caucasians!

So no! Don't insult me by calling me white, i am the blackest ozi (starch) swallowing, ibi-edi (palm-oil) soup finger licking bonafide badass from the most southern most part of the south! And don't ever claim to relate to or affiliate with us in any way, because quite simply........you clearly no belong undecided
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
ekwii:

I do not agree with you, the problem is Leadership. If Nigeria happens to have a good leader to lead this country, all this shameless act will disappear
Who will make these gud leaders. Is it people from spain or canada? Is it not dsame nigeria citizens that will make the gud leaders. For yrs now nigeria has not been able to produce gud leaders. What does that tell u of her citizens.
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by lexy2014: 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

my guy blackmail, character assasination and political arm twisting is d nature of politics everywhere not only Nigeria and its not peculiar 2 pdp. if u say u are familiar with Nigerian politics then u would have noticed that d PDP is 2 disjointed & bugged down by their leadership crisis 2 even b talking about 2019. so pls if u want 2 support any politician or political party, do so with an open mind cos Nigeria isn't about PDP or APC nor Jonathan or buhari, its about d constitution. if PDP or APC aren't fulfilling their constitutional responsibilities, that should b d subject of attention not how PDP wants 2 wrest power. PDP is a political party and power is d purpose 4 its existence. buhari will come and go so will pdp & APC but d constitution will remain 4 that is d instrument 4 demanding accountability not hero worship
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
BraniacX:

Before i lamblast you, let's put your theory to the test, I want to engage you in a protest you don't believe in, i want you to carry a buhari should resign! placard with enough yams, indomie, pots and kitchen utensils and firewood for three days, and stage your protest not at the gate of aso rock, but on the road that leads to it.....let's prove a citizen can protest in Nigeria without police intervention in this regime!

I will only believe that if you show us evidence/pictures of how they were there day and night for 3days and blocked the road all through the 3 days..

Maybe you think you are talking to daft person like your co wailing zombie..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
BraniacX:

Oh lawd! Akant take it no morrrrrr! embarassed

Chimamanda Ngozi adichie is as white as i am, so are many other nairalanders who can wordsmith in ways i couldn't even begin to imagine, for you to believe i have to be white to write well speaks volumes of your exposure, the part of the country where you're most likely to come from and yes, copious traces of inferiority complex when interacting with caucasians!

So no! Don't insult me by calling me white, i am the blackest ozi (starch) swallowing, ibi-edi (palm-oil) soup finger licking bonafide badass from the most southern most part of the south! And don't ever claim to relate to or affiliate with us in any way, because quite simply........you clearly no belong undecided

who told you you are writing well..??..am just saying you are writing like a white...were you ever even in nigeria before,even if am mistaking??....a nigerian will never write like you...just saying...

chai..i don suffer...starch,swallow,palm-oil,finger licking..??......chaiii..... grin shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
GrandGarcon:
And it is you who has a convincing evidence that it was the dead PDP that sponsored them. Sorry it is the FG that payed them. It was even on the BBC I heard there was a protest against AI, and I know very well that despite everything the BBC is very pro Buhari. So they must have connived to bring AI to disrepute but it backfired. Hahahababanabahabahabahatatatatatata

And who paid those that protested against the Govt them?
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by BraniacX(m): 11:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I will only believe that if you show us evidence/pictures of how they were there day and night for 3days and blocked the road all through the 3 days..

Maybe you think you are talking to daft person like your co wailing zombie..

My earlier response with you is rife with what in law is called circumstantial evidence (i.e evidence that suits no other narrative) now you are trying to bog me down in forensics and technicalities which would be smart against your average joe, but i unfortunately for you am not average! You'll notice in the fourth pic that the entrance to the AI building was where the protesters were camped yam-ing and indomie-ing their time away

And maybe this link woud help
https://www.naij.com/1094984-protesting-group-occupies-cooks-lunch-front-amnesty-international-office-abu.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6912710469

So when are you going to exercise your citizen's right to protest and take up my challenge? undecided

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by BraniacX(m): 11:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

who told you you are writing well..??..am just saying you are writing like a white...were you ever even in nigeria before,even if am mistaking??....a nigerian will never write like you...just saying...

chai..i don suffer...starch,swallow,palm-oil,finger licking..??......chaiii..... grin shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

Aw mehn! This is boring! That part of my quote you highlighted was so written to emphasise the Nigerian-ness of my origin and not just that, the south southern-ness of my Nigerian identity! In simple english for laymen like you, it was a message crafted into a message, what dullards will call a code! That you don't get it says you're either not Nigerian, or the dullest Nigerian that ever readeth! tongue
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by BraniacX(m): 11:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And who paid those that protested against the Govt them?

Nobody! Unless like these, you can show us pictures of them being payed! We had a suspicion this crowd was hired, now we have proof! Furnish us with your proof on paid anti-government protesters!

I am still waiting for you to exercise your citizens right to protest!
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 12:13am On Mar 23, 2017
BraniacX:

Aw mehn! This is boring! That part of my quote you highlighted was so written to emphasise the Nigerian-ness of my origin and not just that, the south southern-ness of my Nigerian identity! In simple english for laymen like you, it was a message crafted into a message, what dullards will call a code! That you don't get it says you're either not Nigerian, or the dullest Nigerian that ever readeth! tongue

stop,stop..you are killing me.. grin..its late in the night... grin..my neighbors are already worried why am laughing sooo hard... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) / Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) / 'Atiku Is A Thief' - APC Releases Song (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.