Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

"Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A (46649 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International / Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins / Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 12:37am On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And you support GEJ who doesn't know about your existence, Why did you hate Buhari so much? He is our president and nothing we can do about it..

I have never witness such a very good civilian Govt in my life, A Govt that can start tackling corruption and holding those that believe they are above the law by their balls..

So between stealing is not corruption and someone that have zero tolerance for corruption who should i support?

He actually does know about my existence, dummy! Keep standing with Buhari, even when he is sleeping or sitting down cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by BraniacX(m): 12:40am On Mar 23, 2017
bantudra:

stop,stop..you are killing me.. grin..its late in the night... grin..my neighbors are already worried why am laughing sooo hard... grin grin grin

Like i said earlier.......

Dullest Nigerian that ever readeth! tongue

Please hide your moniker! It always puts me in mind of a goat wearing a tuxedo smoking a joint! I wonder why that is? cheesy the image though........ cheesy
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 12:41am On Mar 23, 2017
bantudra:

why shouldnt he run for re-election after trying 3times to become president??..

do you think buhari is not egoistic enough??...the north will vote him,the yorubas dont have another candidate better than osibanjo..

you in the east??...the igbos i would vote una hate anyways.....sooooooo..buhari will win again....

The old man is dealing with health problems and not even thinking about 2019. It's clowns and almajiris like you that are making noise about him and 2019.
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 12:46am On Mar 23, 2017
BraniacX:

Like i said earlier.......

Dullest Nigerian that ever readeth! tongue

Please hide your moniker! It always puts me in mind of a goat wearing a tuxedo smoking a joint! I wonder why that is? cheesy the image though........ cheesy

grin...yoou funny... grin
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 12:47am On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And you support GEJ who doesn't know about your existence, Why did you hate Buhari so much? He is our president and nothing we can do about it..

I have never witness such a very good civilian Govt in my life, A Govt that can start tackling corruption and holding those that believe they are above the law by their balls..

So between stealing is not corruption and someone that have zero tolerance for corruption who should i support?

Keep deceiving yourself thinking Buhari has zero tolerance on corruption. He probably got the billions on Naira he used in his campaign from his 150 cows cheesy. The problem is that almajiris who believe in everything the Northern elites tell you are doomed. You don't belong to a progressive Nigeria, at all. The fact is that you are a thief when you surround yourself with thieves cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 12:48am On Mar 23, 2017
ngmgeek:

The old man is dealing with health problems and not even thinking about 2019. It's clowns and almajiris like you that are making noise about him and 2019.

you are the ones making plans already for 2019......una,zombies started campaining for 2019 on nairaland....
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 12:50am On Mar 23, 2017
bantudra:

you are the ones making plans already for 2019......una,zombies started campaining for 2019 on nairaland....

You are confused. You are the first one who mentioned 2019 and how you will vote for Buhari again. Who cares who you vote for? I don't.
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 12:50am On Mar 23, 2017
ngmgeek:

Keep deceiving yourself thinking Buhari has zero tolerance on corruption. He probably got the billions on Naira he used in his campaign from his 150 cows cheesy. The problem is that almajiris who believe in everything the Northern elites tell you are doomed. You don't belong to a progressive Nigeria, at all. The fact is that you are a thief when you surround yourself with thieves cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

this is the problem with you zombies..una can not make any reasonable argument without insult..

enjoy sticking stuffs up your asses to smuggle abroad...
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 12:52am On Mar 23, 2017
ngmgeek:

You are confused. You are the first one who mentioned 2019 and how you will vote for Buhari again. Who cares who you vote for? I don't.

this campaining already started last year..you are they ones that started it....

i dont care who you vote too...
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 12:53am On Mar 23, 2017
bantudra:

Blind almajiri like you. Go and continue drinking burukutu and waiting for Buhari in 2019. Look for something to do with your sorry life ok. Run for election yourself and stop waiting for people to give you bags of beans and bundles of sugar canes for your vote.
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 12:54am On Mar 23, 2017
bantudra:

this is the problem with you zombies..una can not make any reasonable argument without insult..

enjoy sticking stuffs up your asses to smuggle abroad...

While you enjoy marrying 9 year olds and your cousins ba? Wake up and notice that this is not 1970s
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ngmgeek(m): 12:58am On Mar 23, 2017
bantudra:

this campaining already started last year..you are they ones that started it....

i dont care who you vote too...

Good. I am not worried about 2019 either. So loosen up slowpoke!
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Fx55(m): 6:51am On Mar 23, 2017
bantudra:
lets make something very clear.!!!!...

igbos are not getting biafra without a war!!!...
Are you ready to take up the AK47? I'm 100% sure Igbos are ready to die for that cause. Are you willing to stake YOUR life for One-Nigeria?
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 6:57am On Mar 23, 2017
Fx55:
Are you ready to take up the AK47? I'm 100% sure Igbos are ready to die for that cause. Are you willing to stake YOUR life for One-Nigeria?

what makes you think,their are not enough nigerians around that will die for nigeria?...
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Fx55(m): 7:15am On Mar 23, 2017
bantudra:
what makes you think,their are not enough nigerians around that will die for nigeria?...
I'm yet to see one. Even the army runs from Boko Haram. Nobody wants to waste because of a failed project like Nigeria.
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 7:21am On Mar 23, 2017
Fx55:
I'm yet to see one. Even the army runs from Boko Haram. Nobody wants to waste because of a failed project like Nigeria.

not anymore since jonathan is gone...
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by GrandGarcon: 7:24am On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And who paid those that protested against the Govt them?
the feds
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by GrandGarcon: 7:25am On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

If you have no evidence that it was FG that hire them stop mentioning me, Why will you point accusing finger on someone without evidence..
Who paid them?
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Fx55(m): 7:57am On Mar 23, 2017
bantudra:
not anymore since jonathan is gone...
Even the ones that ran, jumped and drowned inside a river and getting shot at by Boko Haram while doing that I'm sure that horrific incident happened during Jonathan government.

You must be thinking everybody is a zombie.
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:06am On Mar 23, 2017
BraniacX:

My earlier response with you is rife with what in law is called circumstantial evidence (i.e evidence that suits no other narrative) now you are trying to bog me down in forensics and technicalities which would be smart against your average joe, but i unfortunately for you am not average! You'll notice in the fourth pic that the entrance to the AI building was where the protesters were camped yam-ing and indomie-ing their time away

And maybe this link woud help
https://www.naij.com/1094984-protesting-group-occupies-cooks-lunch-front-amnesty-international-office-abu.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6912710469

So when are you going to exercise your citizen's right to protest and take up my challenge? undecided

Those pictures are just one day pictures and you said they are there for 3 days, Where are the night pictures?
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:10am On Mar 23, 2017
BraniacX:

Nobody! Unless like these, you can show us pictures of them being payed! We had a suspicion this crowd was hired, now we have proof! Furnish us with your proof on paid anti-government protesters!

I am still waiting for you to exercise your citizens right to protest!

Oga like i said in protest saga you have no evidence against FG, Yes you see pictures of them protesting and later sharing money but who release the money to them? did you see any Govt officials there? Did you see anything that can implicate the Govt?

Like i said your enemy can do anything to blackmail you..

Now tell me with your plain heart that Fayose/Wike can't arrange something like just to blackmail the Govt..

Oga i cannot be fooled by politicians can they can do anything to get to power..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 8:12am On Mar 23, 2017
Fx55:
Even the ones that ran, jumped and drowned inside a river and getting shot at by Boko Haram while doing that I'm sure that horrific incident happened during Jonathan government.

You must be thinking everybody is a zombie.

go and dare the nigerian army now and see what they will do with you..

more and more nigerians are seeing through the shenanigans of the international community..

they wanted to divide the country all along.......

nigeria expired my foot..

its our resources they are after at a cheap price..they dont want to pay the international price for raw materials..

chaos would suit them well..because everybody would be desparate to sell at very low price to survive...

this is not about nigeria against biafra or christians against moslems..

its nigeria against the rest of the world...greed..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:14am On Mar 23, 2017
ngmgeek:

He actually does know about my existence, dummy! Keep standing with Buhari, even when he is sleeping or sitting down cheesy cheesy

That's none of your damn business, The last time i voted was in 2003 and i vote for Gani Fawehinmi of blessed memory then... I never voted in 2015 cos i don't believe in Nigeria election anymore, But in 2019 i will register and vote for BUhari..

If you come like make you go enter lagoon..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Kemperor: 8:15am On Mar 23, 2017
eph123:
This government, Smh.

If they did this then imagine the amount of money Bubu's cabal has stolen...

Another prove that APC is quarupt...

So why won't the economy go into recession
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Fx55(m): 8:16am On Mar 23, 2017
bantudra:
go and dare the nigerian army now and see what they will do with you..

more and more nigerians are seeing through the shenanigans of the international community..

they wanted to divide the country all along.......

nigeria expired my foot..

its our resources they are after at a cheap price..they dont want to pay the international price for raw materials..

chaos would suit them well..because everybody would be desparate to sell at very low price to survive...

this is not about nigeria against biafra or christians against moslems..

its nigeria against the rest of the world...greed..
You people are always trying to deflect attention from issues. Clever by half I must say. How did you manage to digress from the issue I raised. BMC staff are definitely as unintelligent as has been speculated.

By the way, the Nigerian Army are only good at flexing muscles for unarmed and defenseless folks. That's what cowards are known for. They're quick to run from armed confrontation. It's no secret.
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:19am On Mar 23, 2017
ngmgeek:

Oga i don't about what you think or how your brain work, People donated money for Buhari campaign, I donated 10k Naira from my money for his campaign and never regret doing that as i will still do the same in 2019 if need be.

Buhari does not need anybody money to campaign in 2015 as money donated for him alone is enough..

Beside who are the thieves he surround himself with?
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:20am On Mar 23, 2017
GrandGarcon:
the feds

hahahhaa funny, Akpabio and Fayose was finger in the plan protest reason Tuface withdraw cos he see say kasala don burst..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:22am On Mar 23, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Who paid them?

WHy ask me stewpid question instead of making research yourself...

We have been seeing anti Govt protest, We have been seeing people protesting in support of Patience Jonathan, Dasuki, Metuh, FFK, Kanu, Diezani etc... Abeg who paid those protesting in support of looters..?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Buhari’s Next Level 2019 Advert On Newspapers (Photo) / Buhari Rejects Ministerial Nominations From Imo, Ondo, Ogun / Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.