Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

"I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady (98064 Views)

Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by Withambition(m): 11:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
uzolexis:

Who made the rule that only married pple are allowed to have sex cos last time I checked sex between consensual adults was and is still legal.
I also don't know why people say women "give it". What exactly are they giving cos men and women both enjoy sex.

Only those that still have it will understand. There is nothing like sex between consensual adults, Thats just some modern crap, as long as they aint married is WRONG,
Infact there is no diffrence between non-vigin and a prostitute. i even respect a prostitute more cause to her its a JOB & she gets paid. You cant just fuvk diffrent dudes an expect ur V to be tight. A virgin who married will always be satisfied by her Husband irrespective of size. why do you think the older generation dont complain about di*k size & satisfaction. ITS SIMPLY BECAUSE THE V ADJUSTS TO THE SIZE IT FIRST TASTED.

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by femolala001(m): 11:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nutase:
Congratulations my dear. Wish you more orgasms without STD's.
Lets do something under d sheets..
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by ahonye15: 11:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
Are you still a virgin? Pls come to my house I will do it well
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 23, 2017
IamZod:

This ur question na jamb standard o.
How? Na them dey buy d rice?
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by Gome23: 12:37am On Mar 23, 2017
And so,what are u telling us for
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by jojothaiv(m): 12:53am On Mar 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
The 'virgins' and 'goody 2 shoes" will soon arrive and start attacking her but they dont know what she is feeling, until your guy knacks you and you speak a 'foreign language' that you yourself dont understand, until your guy knacks you and your legs are still shaking 48hrs later, until your guy uses his 'physical object' to touch your 'spiritual' object, YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT TO JUDGE HER!!! angry
Noted!

This Will Be Important In The Future!
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by harffie(m): 2:01am On Mar 23, 2017
McBrooklyn:
She probably doesn't know that a big dick is a pride to its owner BUT a wide pussy is a shame to its owner... The choice is yours, Be Guided...!!! cool
McBrooklyn 1854BC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 23, 2017
To all intent and purposes this breathing mistake has achieved her objectives:
1. Cheap social media attention
2. Some gullible people will actually believe she kept herself all through university.
Some of us can bet our next call duty allowance she didn't even enter campus a virgin in the first place.
#contemporaryslut

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by dadataiwo100(m): 6:30am On Mar 23, 2017
Sure she had her chances in the university and decided to pass on them.whose fault?!
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by RillJ(m): 6:31am On Mar 23, 2017
So is she trying to make up for 'lost time'? That day might come, though I pray it doesn't, when you will blame the very 'devil' (actually your careless self) that pushed you to write this in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by zamirikpo(m): 6:58am On Mar 23, 2017
may the good lord have mercy upon this generation.

1. to the stupid girl that posted this....what legacy r u leaving for the younger generation. u could be a harlot in ur little corner and thats fine, but to post it up on social media, u r an agent of evil.

2. the respondents who havent seen anything wrong in what she has said.........remember that evil abound when good men do nothing.

3. finally to the modes that put that nonsense on frontpage.....ur purnishment would come quick.

we should be careful else this generation would suffer worse faith than soddom and gomora

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by generalridex: 8:01am On Mar 23, 2017
lol....she don dey regret after all dose tym she had chance to enjoy her self......but only too b too fool to padlock her pussy..ladies b wise being a virgin does not make u to hav good husband lipsrsealed
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by cerowo(f): 8:37am On Mar 23, 2017
Same here
till shiloh then kiss
amiablesystems:

nice, alwais a pleasure seeing my sisters. Makes me smile.. All d best.. See u @ Shiloh...
kiss[quote author=amiablesystems post=54848769]

nice, alwais a pleasure seeing my sisters. Makes me smile.. All d best.. See u @ Shiloh...[
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by uzolexis(f): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2017
Jiang:

Only those that still have it will understand. There is nothing like sex between consensual adults, Thats just some modern crap, as long as they aint married is WRONG,
Infact there is no diffrence between non-vigin and a prostitute. i even respect a prostitute more cause to her its a JOB & she gets paid. You cant just fuvk diffrent dudes an expect ur V to be tight. A virgin who married will always be satisfied by her Husband irrespective of size. why do you think the older generation dont complain about di*k size & satisfaction. ITS SIMPLY BECAUSE THE V ADJUSTS TO THE SIZE IT FIRST TASTED.

My question is "who made it wrong?" Cos according to the law of our country which we are bound by it is not wrong and you can't impose your personal belief on people and judge them by it,that is what is wrong and it's called INTOLERANCE. Who also told you people who got married as virgins won't cheat, stop being so naive, anyone that wants to cheat will cheat, there is no correlation whatsoever with keeping your virginity till marriage and not cheating.

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by topas100(m): 9:21am On Mar 23, 2017
Funny lady
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by AntiNigerian: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2017
if you know that fuçking is your culture, tradition and heritage, pls I'll like you to welcome one of our newest member here! cheesy grin

But if impotency is your religion and belief ,pls stick it to yourself angry
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by pamcode(m): 9:57am On Mar 23, 2017
dasauce:
You definitely need Jesu Christi..... You av join gang

if she is married there is no problem.
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by Obiwiz(m): 10:10am On Mar 23, 2017
Jiang:

This thing sounds a bit medieval, it may be right though.
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 23, 2017
To bad she didnt know about cucumber, exactly which school did she goto sef.?

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 23, 2017
dadataiwo100:
Sure she had her chances in the university and decided to pass on them.whose fault?!

This girl isnt telling the truth, a physical examination is needed.

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by 2017surepass(m): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2017
na part of sakara ... na part swag nigeria babies
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by upuphim(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2017
You don't know what God has done for you. May be by now, you would have been dead of HIV/AIDS. Just thank God you are alive, healthy and enjoying intimacy with maturity of the body and other issues. May I ask you, would have gotten better results in the University? Please thank God for everything and do not push some young one to loose virginity in the campus.

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 23, 2017
uzolexis:

My question is "who made it wrong?" Cos according to the law of our country which we are bound by it is not wrong and you can't impose your personal belief on people and judge them by it,that is what is wrong and it's called INTOLERANCE. Who also told you people who got married as virgins won't cheat, stop being so naive, anyone that wants to cheat will cheat, there is no correlation whatsoever with keeping your virginity till marriage and not cheating.

Am not imposing anything, am just saying what i feel is right according to our cultures & religion. I don't go around sleeping with different women so i expect my wife to do thesame. if she decided to cheat on me, marriage is not by force shes free to go back to her parents house. SO YOU FREE TO FUVK AROUND, ITS NON OF MY BUSINESS IF YOUR PARENTs are COOL WITH IT. I was raised to see such actions as wrong, indecent & a quick ticket to STD. i intend to pass same teachings to my kids

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by AntiNigerian: 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Lack of morals
Want to make young minds think that tasting it illegally is so good
Flee from premarital sex
Wedding night the best
pls where can I get rid of dumb virgins, am dick and tired of them coming to me! angry
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by AntiNigerian: 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
zamirikpo:
may the good lord have mercy upon this generation.

1. to the stupid girl that posted this....what legacy r u leaving for the younger generation. u could be a harlot in ur little corner and thats fine, but to post it up on social media, u r an agent of evil.

2. the respondents who havent seen anything wrong in what she has said.........remember that evil abound when good men do nothing.

3. finally to the modes that put that nonsense on frontpage.....ur purnishment would come quick.

we should be careful else this generation would suffer worse faith than soddom and gomora
Sodom and Gomorrah suffered because they were 70% gays! so what are you talking about? tongue
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by AntiNigerian: 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
at least she's safe from virgin hunters that might want to sacrifice her to one God like that! grin
Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by BWare: 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
McBrooklyn:
She probably doesn't know that a big dick is a pride to its owner BUT a wide pussy is a shame to its owner... The choice is yours, Be Guided...!!! cool
Quote of the year grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady by uzolexis(f): 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
Jiang:

Am not imposing anything, am just saying what i feel is right according to our cultures & religion. I don't go around sleeping with different women so i expect my wife to do thesame. if she decided to cheat on me, marriage is not by force shes free to go back to her parents house. SO YOU FREE TO FUVK AROUND, ITS NON OF MY BUSINESS IF YOUR PARENTs are COOL WITH IT. I was raised to see such actions as wrong, indecent & a quick ticket to STD. i intend to pass same teachings to my kids

Good, I'm glad you said "what you feel" which means it's personal and you can pass it on to your children, that's your personal decision as well but judging other pple according to your own personal belief is what is wrong and that's what I'm pointing out to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / Plus Size Lady Dancing At Club Joker, Nigerians React (Photo) / Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.