Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) (67649 Views)

Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) / Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) / Caption This Photo Of A Bride And Groom And Their Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) by jeamie(m): 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
dhamstar:

Oga dem take yansh swear for you ni
it's necessary in a man's life grin
Re: Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) by RealHaute: 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
Awww...empathy. That's a high-level connection right there.

Ashleydolls:
Tears and head work hand in handundecided undecided

Errr....we don't quite understand you, ma'am.
Re: Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) by sweatlana: 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
profhezekiah:
Na romantic connection, these cannot happen in nigeria, if a lady cry for U na ur money she dey cry for
Na wa o
Re: Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) by jojomario(m): 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
Yansh on display
Re: Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
grin
Re: Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
Na wa ooo, see as dem display everything for free, God save us from these end time wives ooo.
Re: Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) by ojun50(m): 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
vizkiz:
Chai... See yansh tongue
them use yansh do u
Re: Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) by doctor306(m): 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
But she is not fine ooo

My main problem with skinny girls is dat I don't no if am to give them food or love

2 Likes

Re: Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) by buchhogonzalez(m): 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
Seems olympus has fallen shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) by tzjaynee: 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
BheeCee:
Na only me notice the bride's armpit ni

Didn't wanna say anything abao it...
Re: Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) by WILLYBABS(m): 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
I think he made a wrong choice!!
Keep your thought, it's not important

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) by profhezekiah: 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
Na real wa my brother
sweatlana:
Na wa o
Re: Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
tongue
Re: Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 10:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
Guy saw his ex in the congregation and realized He made the worst mistake ever.

The bride's gown though, they could have left the bosoms hanging instead of the near failed attempts to cover them. undecided
Re: Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) by zainmaxwell(m): 10:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
dhamstar:

Oga dem take yansh swear for you ni
Savage u no get chill at all lwkmd
Re: Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) by Godson32(m): 10:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
Waris dis
Re: Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) by praisekeyzz(m): 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ooohhh God!
OK post this topic "Man(me) phone fell on the floor and the screen got broken"
Post it o...since evrytn now na news. undecided
Re: Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
HateU2:
Husby must cry too o grin

Some onion slices in my breast pocket will do the trick grin when are we hitching it then? cheesy scratch that for now.......................I think i have to appease my many lady friends first cool
Re: Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) by Dandeedadrunk(m): 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
HateU2:
Husby must cry too o grin

Why do u want me to cry?
Re: Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) by seangy4konji: 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
he knows about 5 of his friend knacking d girl a day before but just could not cancel the wedding because the girl don use juju keep hin own prick...
Re: Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) by slick1(m): 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
Is it by crying?
Most modern marriages are just too fake and full of acting.
Re: Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
After the Reggae comes the Blues.
Re: Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) by skarz: 11:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
harriet412:
3rd pic..
That gown tho'... revealing undecided
BTW... Nice couple..
people always see the bad in good...why?
Re: Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) by TDstarr: 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Tears and head work hand in handundecided undecided
Nigerian poverty mentality una Don show

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
The bride father is a guy man tongue.
Re: Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
BheeCee:
Na only me notice the bride's armpit ni

Oga, a good number of people got dark arm pits and dark privates too, from shaving. It doesn't make them sub-human.

All of the wonders going on there, you chose to pick out the one 'imperfection'. SMH!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) by delli(m): 11:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sha him might be crying for another reason o

If u check the bride squad hope the guy is not feeling like he made the wrong choice just say tho

Re: Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) by Avater0147(m): 11:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
if them know say them never ready to leave dia papa house,why dem come marry make them no dey fool themselves anyhow here o
Re: Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) by eLcastro(m): 11:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
5th pix...The last chick from d bride right.,her leg no plum so e no gree enta the cross leg style...I lyk chicks with that bow leg tho grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) / 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.