Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Dealing With A Relationship With The Presence Of A Spiritual Husband/wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With A Relationship With The Presence Of A Spiritual Husband/wife (2993 Views)

8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Fighting In The Presence Of Your Kids / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] / Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealing With A Relationship With The Presence Of A Spiritual Husband/wife by rubu: 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2009
This is a true story I got from someone lately. Please, can someone share some light here?

"Dealing With A Relationship With the presence of A Spiritual Husband/wife." This is a very sensitive issue, so please be serious in your comments.

At the early stage of the relationship she shares this with you because you're very dear to her. You thought of quiting but you can't because you love her and you believe it's not her fault. You know her so well that you can beat your chest with confidence and say she's a dedicated born again Christian. You've had multiple quarrels and arguments with her that you still don't clearly know their origin because they don't make much sense. They were little things that weren't enough to cause any quarrels between you. You've seen strange behaviours that don't make sense. Sometimes you see a dual personality in her. Yet, she still says that she loves you. You experience things that got you asking, "How do I deal with this?"

You strongly felt she would be your wife someday, but the more you tried to work things out, the more they got worse. Just share any experience you might have.
Re: Dealing With A Relationship With The Presence Of A Spiritual Husband/wife by edoyad(m): 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2009
I had a similar experience in my early thirties. Unfortunately one night we lost control and made love in her mother's poultry and have not spoken to each other since then. I heard she doesn't believe in God anymore too but i don't know. undecided
Re: Dealing With A Relationship With The Presence Of A Spiritual Husband/wife by mamagee3(f): 1:35am On Dec 23, 2009
I'll pray for that. cheesy cheesy
Re: Dealing With A Relationship With The Presence Of A Spiritual Husband/wife by Mavenb0x(m): 2:29am On Dec 23, 2009
@edoyad: Una don follow come with your tall tales grin grin grin

@OP: If she is really born again, then there should be no question of "Spiritual Husband" because it is settled in Christ: all ties are broken. If she is not born again, let her go for "deliverance". Shikena.
Re: Dealing With A Relationship With The Presence Of A Spiritual Husband/wife by giddysgold: 2:57am On Dec 23, 2009
I've heard celestials say that the spiritual husband goes away when a physical husband enters the scene,
i don't know but if u are a born again Christian then only lay hands on her but the catch is that u two cannot be sexually immoral i.e. sex b4 marriage, so just fast and pray, don't give devil more power than he has o,
i've seen this before but it's not a run and hide type deal, pray for the woman, kick devil out and move on, no spirit be worse than satan self and Jesus gave power even over satan so all knees must bow and every tongue must confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, oh yes, i think you must be the true husband to break it or something like that, call your pastor o, or call mine he will tell u better,
Re: Dealing With A Relationship With The Presence Of A Spiritual Husband/wife by henryhemon(m): 6:58am On Dec 23, 2009
@mama gee,are u don't have a spiritual husband?seem to me u will ve one, @poster,I ve no such experience,
Re: Dealing With A Relationship With The Presence Of A Spiritual Husband/wife by eyoniggar(m): 8:12am On Dec 23, 2009
I need more post on this to meditate my position on.
Re: Dealing With A Relationship With The Presence Of A Spiritual Husband/wife by henryhemon(m): 10:44am On Dec 23, 2009
@mama gee,
are u sure u don't have a spiritual husband?seem to me u will ve one, @poster,I ve no such experience.
Re: Dealing With A Relationship With The Presence Of A Spiritual Husband/wife by rubu: 1:37am On Dec 26, 2009
Re: Dealing With A Relationship With The Presence Of A Spiritual Husband/wife by rubu: 1:47am On Dec 26, 2009
I heard they eventualy brokeup after series of quarrels. Too bad.
Re: Dealing With A Relationship With The Presence Of A Spiritual Husband/wife by olaremint(m): 1:55am On Dec 26, 2009
run before its too late
Re: Dealing With A Relationship With The Presence Of A Spiritual Husband/wife by 190: 10:05am On Dec 26, 2009
@rubu
I know that you are the person in question Hia

dont You know the PATH TO T.B JOSHUA's Synagogue
Re: Dealing With A Relationship With The Presence Of A Spiritual Husband/wife by rubu: 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2009
@olaremint, if they were still together why would you advise him to run? And, before it's too late for what?
@190, are you saying he should take her to Joshua or advise her to visit Joshua?
Re: Dealing With A Relationship With The Presence Of A Spiritual Husband/wife by rubu: 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2009
@Gunz blazing, can you expantiate a little? What happened immedtiately after that? Was she dedicated to serving God? Are you married now?

(1) (Reply)

Use Of Insultive Words On Your Male Partner / Married Women In The House...how Many Times A Week Do You Want Sex? / {2016}indian Girls Hot Pics, Imges, Wallpaper & Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.