Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Guyz!! What Does It Mean To Ask For A Break In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz!! What Does It Mean To Ask For A Break In A Relationship (673 Views)

For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guyz!! What Does It Mean To Ask For A Break In A Relationship by orjisblog(m): 10:41am On Mar 23, 2017
My very good blog reader @orjisblog.com asked a question that really got me thinking, not because I don't know what to answer or tell him but because most times relationship can be complicated.

He told me that his girlfriend walked up to him and asked for a 2months break. He said they never had issues, nor quarreled at all. He was so in love with this girl that he was so upset with himself. He kept on asking for forgiveness even when he didn't do anything wrong to the girl.

my questions are..

what could really be the reason why she asked for a break?

what should my Friend do at this point ?
Re: Guyz!! What Does It Mean To Ask For A Break In A Relationship by Fidecoo(m): 10:43am On Mar 23, 2017
orjisblog:
My very good blog reader @orjisblog.com asked a question that really got me thinking, not because I don't know what to answer or tell him but because most times relationship can be complicated.

He told me that his girlfriend walked up to him and asked for a 2months break. He said they never had issues, nor quarreled at all. He was so in love with this girl that he was so upset with himself. He kept on asking for forgiveness even when he didn't do anything wrong to the girl.

my questions are..

what could really be the reason why she asked for a break?

what should my Friend do at this point ?

,,,, the babe want rest na, all work and no, ,,,,,,,,,, ,,. !!.

1 Like

Re: Guyz!! What Does It Mean To Ask For A Break In A Relationship by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2017
grin

Juz like the school, everyone need semestral break grin
Re: Guyz!! What Does It Mean To Ask For A Break In A Relationship by luckyz4rea(m): 11:14am On Mar 23, 2017
Fidecoo:
,,,, the babe want rest na, all work and no, ,,,,,,,,,, ,,. !!.

Asking for a break from a relationship is a sure way out of it but not in all cases.

That there's need for a break means that something is wrong somewhere. At least it's a step to solving whatever went wrong if the intention is right!

2 Likes

Re: Guyz!! What Does It Mean To Ask For A Break In A Relationship by Kimberlylouis(f): 11:45am On Mar 23, 2017
I tink hes comin too strong on her!!!ndshe probably needs 2 cool off!!! or she is/wnts 2 cheat nd she will b bak 2 u too! maybe undecided

1 Like

Re: Guyz!! What Does It Mean To Ask For A Break In A Relationship by Augustap(f): 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
If the guy is clingy, then she cud tell him that she hates it and he will minimize it.
But asking for a break is a pitiable way of saying it's over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guyz!! What Does It Mean To Ask For A Break In A Relationship by jonaifame22(m): 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
She wanna see how it feels tryin it wth some one else and if u incidentally catch her wth anybody u won't be able to say she's cheating cos she asked for a break.

Gals!

1 Like

Re: Guyz!! What Does It Mean To Ask For A Break In A Relationship by cerowo(f): 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
I think she wants a break up,she jst dont knw how 2 tell your friend directly my opinion though

1 Like

Re: Guyz!! What Does It Mean To Ask For A Break In A Relationship by PatriotTemidayo: 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
D babe wan go try another land for two months, if e better pass, she nor go return, but if e no sure, after two months, she'll resume duties..........

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don't fall for this Scam ;Open Appeal: N1800 Gotv Subscription. / Please Don't Read If You Are Not In A Lovely Relationship / The Sex Chair That Turned Our Love Life Into An ORGASM PARTY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.