Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Why Senate Rejected Jacob Daodu, Ondo Ambassadorial Nominee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Senate Rejected Jacob Daodu, Ondo Ambassadorial Nominee (17393 Views)

"Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Too Old" U.S Tells Buhari / Senate Rejects Sylvanus Nsofor And Jacob Daodu As Ambassadorial Nominees / Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Senate Rejected Jacob Daodu, Ondo Ambassadorial Nominee by CeoNewshelm(m): 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
The Senate has rejected the nomination of two non-career ambassadorial nominees presented for legislative approval by President Muhammadu Buhari.

The rejected nominees are Justice Sylvanus Nsofor from Imo State and Mr Jacob Daodu from Ondo State.

The Senate on Thursday said the DSS report on the Ondo State nominee were negative.

According to the Senate social media handler, the report stated that: “He is said to be deceitful and indulged in corrupt practices as Chair road construction

“She notes that when asked if he could perform his duty at that age, his response was "Ask Mugabe if age affects his job"

Deputy Senate President said the appearance of the nominee from Ondo State is 'contradictory'.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/why-we-rejected-ondo-ambassadorial.html

1 Like

Re: Why Senate Rejected Jacob Daodu, Ondo Ambassadorial Nominee by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ok

She notes that when asked if he could perform his duty at that age, his response was "Ask Mugabe if age affects his job" shocked

13 Likes

Re: Why Senate Rejected Jacob Daodu, Ondo Ambassadorial Nominee by emorse(m): 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
This DSS running tinz these days.

3 Likes

Re: Why Senate Rejected Jacob Daodu, Ondo Ambassadorial Nominee by hefelove(m): 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
I need u all likes pls am begging https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10158360752495414&id=767230413&set=a.347647190413.347824.767230413&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10158360752655414%3Atl_objid.10158360752655414%3Athid.767230413%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1491029999%3A213696607843729417&__tn__=E

1 Like

Re: Why Senate Rejected Jacob Daodu, Ondo Ambassadorial Nominee by odimbannamdi(m): 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
CeoNewshelm:

“She notes that when asked if he could perform his duty at that age, his response was "Ask Mugabe if age affects his job"

What impunity and arrogance!

Instead of him to put forth a logical explanation, he is using a renowned despot as a yardstick to judge this possible ability to deliver.

Typical Nigerian, answering a question with a question.

Meanwhile, i have got lovely men loafers for sale

16 Likes

Re: Why Senate Rejected Jacob Daodu, Ondo Ambassadorial Nominee by burkingx(f): 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Senate Rejected Jacob Daodu, Ondo Ambassadorial Nominee by sakalisis(m): 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Why Senate Rejected Jacob Daodu, Ondo Ambassadorial Nominee by richidinho(m): 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
Buhari with old age is like...

7 Likes

Re: Why Senate Rejected Jacob Daodu, Ondo Ambassadorial Nominee by CR77(f): 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Senate Rejected Jacob Daodu, Ondo Ambassadorial Nominee by easzypeaszy(m): 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
By swthrt above me..is bin long..wa what ar oww....

Back to the ofofo..
That moment when you think u hv killed it but the person u said it to hate jokessss...lol..

Same thing happened to me at a job interview and dey ask me..
Wen did u hv ur life to Christ I said since i was a child..d man vex.
Re: Why Senate Rejected Jacob Daodu, Ondo Ambassadorial Nominee by Evergreen4(m): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lol, the man got no chill at all. he got a bad mouth
Re: Why Senate Rejected Jacob Daodu, Ondo Ambassadorial Nominee by Flexherbal(m): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
"The Senate on Thursday said the DSS report on the Ondo State nominee were negative."
Re: Why Senate Rejected Jacob Daodu, Ondo Ambassadorial Nominee by oruma19: 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
Keneking:
Ok

She notes that when asked if he could perform his duty at that age, his response was "Ask Mugabe if age affects his job" shocked
he already showed and displayed his dictatorial tendencies by answering that way. So much skeleton in his cupboard . Kudos to Senate on dis one . Are responsible people so hard to find in Nigeria? Why can't they nominatebnornal pple dat will perform? If it's not overaged it will be one young killer or criminal. Na wa for dis country oooo.
Re: Why Senate Rejected Jacob Daodu, Ondo Ambassadorial Nominee by teemanbastos(m): 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
Most Nigerians have seen the Senate as an institution of thieves and thereby when they appear before them.. They give answers that think is befitting of the people in senate without respecting the house.(like "how can this senator that is been accused of embezzlement ask me if i'm corrupt"
And it'll cost them the jobs or whatever as they are screened out even if they actually deserve the jobs.
You don't disrespect authority(ies) because they are doing the wrong thing.

1 Like

Re: Why Senate Rejected Jacob Daodu, Ondo Ambassadorial Nominee by pavlovt: 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
Good for him, arrogance approach doesn't help
Re: Why Senate Rejected Jacob Daodu, Ondo Ambassadorial Nominee by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
"Ask Mugabe if age affects his job"
Lobatan!
Re: Why Senate Rejected Jacob Daodu, Ondo Ambassadorial Nominee by SexyNairalander: 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
booked
Re: Why Senate Rejected Jacob Daodu, Ondo Ambassadorial Nominee by weedtheweeds: 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
Reject or accept, none benefits us. For all the ones they have accepted, what has been their contributions to the change mantra? They should take the news elsewhere like we care. We spend our data and time arguing over voids, when they are taking the billions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Senate Rejected Jacob Daodu, Ondo Ambassadorial Nominee by SageTravels: 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
The Senate on Thursday said the DSS report on the Ondo State nominee were negative.

Deputy Senate President said the appearance of the nominee from Ondo State is 'contradictory'.

That Mugabe Part eh/ grin grin grin grin grin grin The Thing Weak me grin

For an ambassadorial nominee to say such a thing, to me he is not fit.

1 Like

Re: Why Senate Rejected Jacob Daodu, Ondo Ambassadorial Nominee by datola: 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
Yeye nominee, yeye SINators.

1 Like

Re: Why Senate Rejected Jacob Daodu, Ondo Ambassadorial Nominee by akinola107(m): 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
grin
Re: Why Senate Rejected Jacob Daodu, Ondo Ambassadorial Nominee by AreaFada2: 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
Keneking:
Ok

grin grin grin cheesy

But where do they dig out some of these people to be our ambassadors?

See reply. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Why Senate Rejected Jacob Daodu, Ondo Ambassadorial Nominee by Victornezzar: 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
t age, his response was "Ask Mugabe if age affects his job" Dis 1 just weak me
Re: Why Senate Rejected Jacob Daodu, Ondo Ambassadorial Nominee by oviejnr(m): 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
Keneking:
Ok

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Why Senate Rejected Jacob Daodu, Ondo Ambassadorial Nominee by weedtheweeds: 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
how much do they go for and where is your location? I like your style.
odimbannamdi:

What impunity! Typical Nigerian, answering a question with a further question

Instead of him to put forth logical reasoning, he is trying to use a despot as a yardstick.

Meanwhile, these lovely loafers are for sale

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun APC Defies NWC Panel, Declares Amosun’s Candidate Winner / Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor Resigns / Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.