Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (70039 Views)

What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) / What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) / What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by BraniacX(m): 8:32am On Mar 25, 2017
maxysmith:
smiles grin
How about i make you perspire a bit in between the smilings? cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by rasheedmalik113: 8:33am On Mar 25, 2017
U dont have soice,u must watch those plates,if u love yr boyfriend...
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Honestly I would. As I said, for me it's not about impressing but for my own peace of mind. Some people just cannot handle clutter, it affects them mentally & emotionally. I'm one of those people. It's not about being "wife material" as I see some people say in my mentions, it's for my own comfort. I'd either have to do it or walk out. It's a compulsion & I'm not the only person in the world that has it (it's called OCD). Some have it severe to the point where they clean the whole day. Me, I don't do that, I just simply cannot stand being around disorder & filth. Plus there's a feeling of satisfaction & "it's all good with the world" once you've transformed a dirty place into a clean one. It's undescribable.

You're not making sense.

"A feeling of it's all good with the world." ....lmbooo

Many of us have ocd-tendencies but we also have common sense. Do you go around cleaning the streets whenever you see disorder & filth too? I bet you don't.
This isn't your house, you wouldn't stress about the clutter. It's a test set up at a different location by the mother to prove some shhhit to her. The mess would be nasty to me, #1 reason for taking my big behind out of there. #2... because I have self-worth. When you know who you are you don't go around pleasing pple, trying to prove shhhiit to them to make them like you, you say 'No' to things you disagree with.

If the mother next asks you to jump into a fire, will you do it? You have a brain, use it.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by BraniacX(m): 8:38am On Mar 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Funny guy smiley
Touche wink
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by kenzysmith: 8:39am On Mar 25, 2017
I done check am am it define who u re tanks
Nma27:
Check up d meaning of"Sarcasm " pls
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by maxysmith(f): 8:39am On Mar 25, 2017
does dat mean u will make a bad husband,if i relocate to ur house undecided
BraniacX:

How about i make you perspire a bit in between the smilings? cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Sparkle777(f): 8:41am On Mar 25, 2017
ZarZar:
As weird as this is going to sound, I'd be glad to for two reasons. 1)A dirty enviroment affects my mood & 2) cleaning is one of those things I find relaxing + enjoyable. Above all, I'd be disgusted to eat or drink anything if I knew there was a pile of dirty dishes in the same kitchen.

Are u married, hon?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by BraniacX(m): 8:42am On Mar 25, 2017
maxysmith:
does dat mean u will make a bad husband,if i relocate to ur house undecided

Read in between the lines bae grin perspire only happens when i'm l********g you cheesy so no, i will make a fantastic boyfriend cool don't you think?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 25, 2017
Icaretoo:

unfortunately for u and fortunately my location is sambisa so anyone who require any form of cleaning, am ur gal
I know ucaretoo
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by BraniacX(m): 8:44am On Mar 25, 2017
Sparkle777:

Are u married, hon?
Soon
To me cool
As are you too wink
Congrats! You're also hired cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by ElsonMorali: 8:46am On Mar 25, 2017
Ruby234:
I wee accidentally set the kitchen on fire

hahaha...

Best response so far.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by BraniacX(m): 8:48am On Mar 25, 2017
maxysmith:
how
By giving you little space......even to breathe cheesy
a.k.a gum body things wink
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Icaretoo: 8:49am On Mar 25, 2017
smithsydny:
I know ucaretoo
ofcos I do..one love
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by maxysmith(f): 8:49am On Mar 25, 2017
chaii undecided undecided
BraniacX:

Read in between the lines bae grin perspire only happens when i'm l********g you cheesy so no, i will make a fantastic boyfriend cool don't you think?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Smartademu(m): 8:49am On Mar 25, 2017
Nma27:
Only? I'll wash the ceiling too... angry

Seems the sarcasm was lost on many.

grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 25, 2017
aflyingbird:

You're not making sense.

Many of us have ocd-tendencies but we also have common sense. Do you go around cleaning the streets whenever you see disorder & filth too? I bet you don't.
This isn't your house, you wouldn't stress about the clutter. It's a test set up at a different location by the mother to prove some shhhit to her. The mess would be nasty to me, #1 reason for taking my big behind out of there. #2... because I have self-worth. When you know who you are you don't go around pleasing pple, you say 'No' to things you disagree with, you don't go around proving shhiit to pple to make them like you. If the mother next asks you to jump into a fire, will you do it?

OK, I think you got me twisted. A mess on the side of the road doesn't affect me on the same level as the mess that I have to be around for a duration of time. Like I said, I'd be compelled to either do something or walk out of there for my own sanity. Having tendencies & having a full blown disorder are two completely different things because with a disorder you can't control the impulse. You'll be sitting there squirming & getting depressed with each passing second. It's a very uncomfortable feeling. Even if it didn't involve a guy & his mother, my reaction would still be the same because it's not about pleasing anyone but myself. I don't expect you to understand since you're not in a position to get it.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by maxysmith(f): 8:51am On Mar 25, 2017
i checked ur profile now....is dat u on ur profile pic grin grin undecided undecided
BraniacX:

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by maxysmith(f): 8:52am On Mar 25, 2017
undecided undecided ashaawo [/code]
BraniacX:

By giving you little space......even to breathe cheesy

a.k.a gum body things wink
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 25, 2017
Sparkle777:

Are u married, hon?

I don't want to.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by BraniacX(m): 8:54am On Mar 25, 2017
maxysmith:
i checked ur profile now....is dat u on ur profile pic grin grin undecided undecided

Of course not! grin

Just reflects my persona cool, classy and calm (occasionally crazy too tongue) cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by segzyogondus(m): 8:55am On Mar 25, 2017
And if she decides to respect the boyfriend and mother to wash them tomorrow if she refuses she becomes a bad person also maybe she decides to wash it and she does something wrong tomorrow the guy and mother would say she is not a wife material so it is better she refuse today and be a bad person than refuse tomorrow and still be a bad person cos the mother can't tell me she does not have people to call to clean it up why the girlfriend cos she is dating your son doesn't mean she should then be asked to do some jobs that even the mother if she were the girlfriend would refuse to do...If the boy can not stand up to his mom or start the cleaning and let the Girlfriend join willingly then the kitchen and relationship should be left the way they are.....
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 25, 2017
ZarZar:

OK, I think you got me twisted. A mess on the side of the road doesn't affect me on the same level as the mess that I have to be around for a duration of time. Like I said, I'd be compelled to either do something or walk out of there for my own sanity. Having tendencies & having a full blown disorder are two completely different things because with a disorder you can't control the impulse. You'll be sitting there squirming & getting depressed with each passing second. It's a very uncomfortable feeling. Even if it didn't involve a guy & his mother, my reaction would still be the same because it's not about pleasing anyone but myself. I don't expect you to understand since you're not in a position to get it.
I said I would walk out in my own post. That's what you ought to do in a situation like that. End of story.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by BraniacX(m): 8:55am On Mar 25, 2017
maxysmith:
chaii undecided undecided

Why the long drawn face?

You wouldn't want me not living up to "all" my responsibilities would you?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by maxysmith(f): 8:56am On Mar 25, 2017
better
BraniacX:

Of course not! grin

Just reflects my persona cool, classy and calm (occasionally crazy too tongue) cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by BraniacX(m): 8:57am On Mar 25, 2017
maxysmith:
better
What will be best then? cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by maxysmith(f): 8:58am On Mar 25, 2017
naaaa grin
BraniacX:

Why the long drawn face?

You wouldn't want me not living up to "all" my responsibilities would you?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by BraniacX(m): 8:59am On Mar 25, 2017
maxysmith:
undecided undecided ashaawo
I confess your honour!

Ayam Guilty as charged cheesy cheesy

Oya comman purrrr-nish me tongue
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by maxysmith(f): 9:00am On Mar 25, 2017
dunno lipsrsealed
BraniacX:

What will be best then? cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by BraniacX(m): 9:01am On Mar 25, 2017
maxysmith:
naaaa grin
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe cheesy
Gumming you from different angles is one of my responsibilities nau tongue
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 25, 2017
aflyingbird:
I said I would walk out in my own post. That's what you ought to do.

OK, that's you, not me. I do what I want. The point you're missing out on is, some people get something out of cleaning that others don't. There's even a show on TLC about people with OCD, where they volunteer to clean other people's houses...FOR FREE. I don't have it in that degree, my interest lies only in my immediate surroundings.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by maxysmith(f): 9:02am On Mar 25, 2017
lol grin grin thank God u knw u re guilty
Now my judgement, cut ur thing shocked
BraniacX:
I confess your honour!

Ayam Guilty as charged cheesy cheesy

Oya comman purrrr-nish me tongue
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by maxysmith(f): 9:03am On Mar 25, 2017
y you dis early morning angry
BraniacX:

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe cheesy

Gumming you from different angles is one of my responsibilities nau tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. / Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal / Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.