Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man (11347 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. / My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
tobianthony:

He doesn't need to do tell her that ,just do it .

If she's experienced she will see it as motive to take revenge and see other guys .

Some girls I know will just say OK . and man ....
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by schumastic(m): 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
Aderola15:

No biggie, I have no issue with how he decides to hang out with his friends just like I wouldn't want him getting worked up because of my date with an old friend...

smh, sorry to say but that's the beginning and the end of the relationship..call it all u want but lil by lil jealousy n mistrust sets in and before you know it quarrel will start, whose arm do you jink either partners would run to? obviously the nw person they find comfort in, which would eventually lead to cheating..
have been there n i know what am saying, stuffs like this would only drive one's partner closer to the new guy or girl, believe it or not.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by schumastic(m): 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
Bumbae1:
All this yeye talk of respect
If the lady actually respected her guy ... she would not have already chosen date undecided how is that respect
She was going to go whether or not .. this one she doing is just for back up plan incase somebody see her with the guy etc ... yh my man knows about it ..

If its harmless why not invite ur man .. make una laugh together if its just friendship shioor ... dont be deceived we are very smart ..
ask her if u can spend sunday with me n see her face grin grin grin
Tomorrow she ask u if she can spend the night grin hotel already booked ..that's so respectful

Kimbra wey u at ... some and see something .

God bless u for this comment, I don't know who u r dating but he should b proud he is dating a smart person.
most partners that cheat today didn't just find their self in the arms of another, obviously it mut have started from hi hi to spending time with each other, to emotions building up, comparison between the new person n your boo, then eventually the thought of trying something new with the new person n befoe u know it, sex is in air..
except one just want to act stupid or foolish by deceiving him or herself with love craps but whn u see that things are going the wrong way i you don't address it that initial time then forget it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
schumastic:

smh, sorry to say but that's the beginning and the end of the relationship..call it all u want but lil by lil jealousy n mistrust sets in and before you know it quarrel will start, whose arm do you jink either partners would run to? obviously the nw person they find comfort in, which would eventually lead to cheating..
have been there n i know what am saying, stuffs like this would only drive one's partner closer to the new guy or girl, believe it or not.

Might be the beginning and the end of anybody's relationship but definitely not mine except have been dating the wrong person all along. Jealousy and mistrust will set in because of a date with an old friend? This is quite amusing, do you know she could have just told the friend to come over to her house and they will catch up on old times but they decided to pick a venue because of the respect she has for her bf. And you talked about her about having ulterior motives for informing her bf about the date... Boys, how are we supposed to satisfy you ehn? So going without telling him would have been better abi grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by oforij(m): 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
A personal experience
Claire: Jeff can I hang out with Cletus on Sunday he used to be our neighbour
Mesadthinking since no string was attached and she was madly in love with me) yes you can no problem

That was how they started hanging out, she'd buy new clothes I didn't give her money for and bring me takeaway

They were hanging out, he was hanging Her..
He who has ear...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by solbinho: 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
Very true
schumastic:

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by solbinho: 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
You spill as if you are perfect..well done girl
Aderola15:

Might be the beginning and the end of anybody's relationship but definitely not mine except have been dating the wrong person all along. Jealousy and mistrust will set in because of a date with an old friend? This is quite amusing, do you know she could have just told the friend to come over to her house and they will catch up on old times but they decided to pick a venue because of the respect she has for her bf. And you talked about her about having ulterior motives for informing her bf about the date... Boys, how are we supposed to satisfy you ehn? So going without telling him would have been better abi grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by schumastic(m): 11:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
Aderola15:

obviously you are failing to accept reality here, how long do you think she will continue to seek her bf permission whenever she wants to go out on a date with this same guy for example?

see lets be matured in our reasoning and consider our partners feelings..i tell you, 97% person of partners that cheat didn't have the intention to cheat the first time thy sad hi to the person, all they wanted was to be friends but you can't deceive the flesh, we r humans n so long there is blood in this veins emotions will continue to have the better side of us.
lets just be realistic..

see i v a best friend in uni then, we were so close that people thought we were dating but we where nt, even when she had a bf, we would all hang out together n b happy, i would gladly hang out with hr when her bf is around just so he doesn't feel jealous cus i v no interior motive..what stops this guy from knowing her bf n all three having a good time, afer all they r just friends.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by schumastic(m): 12:02am On Mar 24, 2017
Nelgenius4me:
My guy you have just lost your babe, it's only a matter of time the hand writing will be everywhere. I suggest you request your girl to allow you to pursue other babes. If she agrees then you can excuse her to go out with the intruder.

sincerely is only a matter of time before things unfold, that's exactly what led to my break up with my ex in school n ever since then i learnt something..

it is never the intention of a good chick to cheat on her guy from the on set but due to the fact that ladies are emotionally unstable, there will come a time in her life when she will cheat on u with the guy she is most comfortable with or attracted to.

so never let your girl b to comfortable with another guy cus you v lost her already.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 24, 2017
solbinho:
You spill as if you are perfect..well done girl

Perfect? Hell no grin cheesy grin

But if hanging out with our friends will bring complications into the relationship, biko lemme comman be going... embarassed undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by Ballmer: 12:21am On Mar 24, 2017
Splinz:

Threats of this kind can only stems from low-self esteem. Yes, it is well you begin to feel that the said intruder is a better person than you, that you can perceive him as a threat.

So what...?

Simple. Let them go on with their outing. You gotta keep your head high. You're better than your perceived enemy! You're the boss! smiley

You are a clown. Girl will wander away, get furked, but still want the perogative to chose btw u or the dude they cheated with. It does not work that way. If you can not take it from me do not offer it to me. The man is the head / boss. The society declared it so. The fact your girl dared such shows you not man enough.

If your girl is dating Adenuga can she dare to ask permission to see another man or would he dare allow another drop her off at Adenuga's gate. Adenuga is but a man. You are a man so replace Adenuga with yourself now work out the answer.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 24, 2017
schumastic:

obviously you are failing to accept reality here, how long do you think she will continue to seek her bf permission whenever she wants to go out on a date with this same guy for example?

see lets be matured in our reasoning and consider our partners feelings..i tell you, 97% person of partners that cheat didn't have the intention to cheat the first time thy sad hi to the person, all they wanted was to be friends but you can't deceive the flesh, we r humans n so long there is blood in this veins emotions will continue to have the better side of us.
lets just be realistic..

see i v a best friend in uni then, we were so close that people thought we were dating but we where nt, even when she had a bf, we would all hang out together n b happy, i would gladly hang out with hr when her bf is around just so he doesn't feel jealous cus i v no interior motive..what stops this guy from knowing her bf n all three having a good time, afer all they r just friends.

Loooool... I understand you but then our emotions shouldn't always get the better side. I still stand my ground that having a date with a friend of the opposite sex has got no harm except ones partner has always wanted to cheat. Date or no date, cheating will take place if that's what you want.

And about them hanging out with her bf, what if the bf isn't in the place with them?

I don't have problem with my bf going on a date with a friend, trust him enough to make the best out of whatever situation. If you all are getting worked up because of a date, where is the trust which happens to be the foundation of every relationship?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by Ballmer: 12:41am On Mar 24, 2017
Aderola15:
Bia God, you know I'll understand and condone some shii in a relationship but definitely not a man that can't trust me... So pls don't even direct such guys to my doorstep.

Now i understood why you have been up n about on the thread, you are yet to have a real man in your life. I said this because you prayed for a man that can trust you which implies you do not have it yet. If that is the case i have some clay in my backyard. You can come mould your fantansy loving gentle handsome n not jealous man. it's easy i tell you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 24, 2017
Ballmer:

Now i understood why you have been up n about on the thread, you are yet to have a real man in your life. I said this because you prayed for a man that can trust you which implies you do not have it yet. If that is the case i have some clay in my backyard. You can come mould your fantansy loving gentle handsome n not jealous man. it's easy i tell you.

Lmaooooooo cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Real man kor real man nii

Wooz, uncle goodnight and I wee still go on a date with my friend... If Bobo likes, he shuu die before I come back. cheesy grin tongue

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by Ballmer: 12:52am On Mar 24, 2017
Cutehector:

LeView1:

I don't allow or disallow an adult to do what they want. It's natural that I would have feelings of insecurity but I'd share those feelings and he would reassure me and we'd get past it. That's what adults do. But what would a broke lil boy like you know about adult affairs?

Him not sharing your view does not make him little or broke. Beside how much is your entire existence worth to declare another person broke ? The sad thing is you might not even have a million naira to your name talk less of a million dollar. Yet you making noise declaring someone is broke. Silly people do really abound on NL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by Ballmer: 1:01am On Mar 24, 2017
Aderola15:

Lmaooooooo cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Real man kor real man nii

Wooz, uncle goodnight and I wee still go on a date with my friend... If Bobo likes, he shuu die before I come back. cheesy grin tongue

You should have fun really. Relationship is in stages. It include a free for all stage, a stage to be considerate n the final stage where you make sacrifices. The advantage is to the guy anytime any day so long he is not lazy. Like I tell all my female friends dem no de tell man "woman" as it implies in this situation. It is your body that will tell so av fun while u can.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by kilo4sure: 1:05am On Mar 24, 2017
Aderola15:

Loooool... I understand you but then our emotions shouldn't always get the better side. I still stand my ground that having a date with a friend of the opposite sex has got no harm except ones partner has always wanted to cheat. Date or no date, cheating will take place if that's what you want.

And about them hanging out with her bf, what if the bf isn't in the place with them?

I don't have problem with my bf going on a date with a friend, trust him enough to make the best out of whatever situation. If you all are getting worked up because of a date, where is the trust which happens to be the foundation of every relationship?
The problem here is.. Why is she taking permission to go on the date with the lines..no strings attached, and oh he's just an old friend, bla bla bla. This is because even she can sense there's fire on the mountain. This is not about a so called insecurity of the guy, nor is it just about a lack of trust on his part, rather it is about the fact that she doesn't even trust herself on the so called platonic date, thus her boyfriends' permission would do.
The flesh indeed is weak.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 24, 2017
Aderola15:

Married ones and still have the audacity to ask for husband's permission?

Lool, shows the kinda men they are married to. Spineless wimps undecided
if the lady is feeding the man and paying the rent of the house what would u expect?...lol.she would even be even be considerate telling the man cos there are married ladies who have sex in their matrimonial bed and give no damm if the husband finds out and complains.good morning smiley.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 24, 2017
Tuham:

Baba the goat fit be like the kain gentle goat wey i once get.. Even if yuh put the yam in front of in eye, dah my goat no go look there grin
OP, let your gf go jawe cheesy
hahaha if i hear grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
could be op"s girlfriend is considering having an open relationship with him but she dont know she"s going to put the matter to him hence this strategy.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 24, 2017
Bumbae1:
All this yeye talk of respect
If the lady actually respected her guy ... she would not have already chosen date undecided how is that respect
She was going to go whether or not .. this one she doing is just for back up plan incase somebody see her with the guy etc ... yh my man knows about it ..

If its harmless why not invite ur man .. make una laugh together if its just friendship shioor ... dont be deceived we are very smart ..
ask her if u can spend sunday with me n see her face grin grin grin
Tomorrow she ask u if she can spend the night grin hotel already booked ..that's so respectful

K.imbra wey u at ... some and see something .
what i see here is that the lady in question wants an open relationship.she could be one of those adventurious types.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by schumastic(m): 8:20am On Mar 24, 2017
Aderola15:

is good to trust but is better not to.

even the bible also made us know that, one shouldn't trust anyone not even your bestfriend or your wife. Micah 7:5
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:27am On Mar 24, 2017
onegig:

Why do ladies always do this?

Always seem like plausible deniability. Trying to make you give authorisation to something they know can be a bit discomforting. Maybe there are still trustworthy girls out there, but once a lady starts making such requests, there's more than meets the eye and when you consider the era where we are in where youths have loose values and morals. "Friends" of opposite sexes might mean different things and much more especially when those friendship are not clearly defined or are friendship that started because one of them tried to woo the other and due to time or circumstances got friendzoned.

Tell her she should do what she feels right. I would advise you to tell her she's an adult and should be able to make decisions based on what she feels is right and not to put you on the spot as regards things. No man would be comfortable having a non-relative opposite sex "friend" around their partner especially when this so called friend is not someone you have met, know and approve of.

She knows she's walking into unchartered territory but needs "your validation". This is one part of ladies i can never understand.

Feels like i was ranting ...whew..

haba personally if I ask you for opinion it means I really need your opinion. if she wants to go on a date without her guy knowing she would have done it.Maybe the guy hasn't shown her how jealous he is that's why she accepted but still asking for his opinion. I can't ask by bf that because I know he will get mad.He should just tell her he is not comfortable with her going out with the friend Period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by KennyID17(m): 8:31am On Mar 24, 2017
schumastic:

God bless u for this comment, I don't know who u r dating but he should b proud he is dating a smart person.
most partners that cheat today didn't just find their self in the arms of another, obviously it mut have started from hi hi to spending time with each other, to emotions building up, comparison between the new person n your boo, then eventually the thought of trying something new with the new person n befoe u know it, sex is in air..
except one just want to act stupid or foolish by deceiving him or herself with love craps but whn u see that things are going the wrong way i you don't address it that initial time then forget it.

No worry bros, am already proud of her, very smart girl grin grin.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 24, 2017
LeView1:
The comments on this thread show what a perverted generation we are. Why can't 2 friends hang out and catch up? The fact that she considered your feelings by letting you know of her whereabouts shows she has respect for you. This is a case of low self-esteem on the part of the op. Or a guilty consious on your part op because you are a cheater and expect the same treatment.

she going on a date with an old friend sounds harmless,,,i trust my gurl but i cannt trust her old male friend wit d*ck ,, she shouldnt trust tew, someone u've u seen in long yrs pass friend..
gurls are weak n fallible ,,its jus a mata of striking @ d right moments/moves ..one tin go lead2 anoda
my gurl wish i culd say she is strong ,,but i tell her ,,bae yu ar weak n fallible this as nuttin to do wit trust.... confidence wil only put yu in positions yu shuldnt av put ursef ..prevention beta pass help.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by schumastic(m): 9:10am On Mar 24, 2017
KennyID17:

No worry bros, am already proud of her, very smart girl grin grin.

lol bros carry youf wahala they go..
bumbae1 is that true, is he the one?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 24, 2017
schumastic:

lol bros carry youf wahala they go..
bumbae1 is that true, is he the one?
Its for me toknown you to find out cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by muymacho: 10:28am On Mar 24, 2017
Another reason why side chics are essential. If OP had one, he will be happy to let her go on a date. smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by HARDDON: 11:24am On Mar 24, 2017
.....the nxt topic wud be: " bae started acting strange n not taking my calls"
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by schumastic(m): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bumbae1:

Its for me toknown you to find out cheesy

haba there is ñtn there except u don't want me to buy asoebi grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by ghost3040: 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
for u to say d mata complex...hmmm!!1 d mata strong be that ooo...I give up..
lefulefu:

brother nothin to advice.im case dey complex cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
ghost3040:
for u to say d mata complex...hmmm!!1 d mata strong be that ooo...I give up..
grin grin grin wise choice grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For Permission To Hang Out With Another Man by Jadoskii(m): 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hmmm atleast she get dignity ask u.....just note that it all starts frm hanging out ,then it graduates to hanging pants, then finally to hanging legs(wheel barrow)...well in her defence she was just hanging out....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Savagery Season 2 (pix) / Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl / Girlz And Big Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.