Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst (2773 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / I Girl I Met In Nysc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst by BENZENE123(m): 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hello everyone, I am in deep trouble...I met a girl while I was in the WORLD of sin, I fell in love with her and promised her everything, I plan to marry her but that time is still far....Alot of chemistry happened between us and she lost her virginity to me and mine to her....I still love her diee and she loves me even more, she can even die for me
Now the problem is that I have given my Life to Christ and I want to live for God. Please tell me how do i go about this and explain it to her that I can't continue in that life of sin without devastating her?
I am a graduate of pharmacy frm a federal university and she is a year one student of nursing.
Re: How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst by Cutehector(m): 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
Bia u must finish what you started o..

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst by dikeigbo2(m): 7:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
Unvirgin her period.... grin..you know what I mean nah? Put her the way you meet her grin
Re: How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst by Jabioro: 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
BENZENE123:
Hello everyone, I am in deep trouble...I met a girl while I was in the WORLD of sin, I fell in love with her and promised her everything, I plan to marry her but that time is still far....Alot of chemistry happened between us and she lost her virginity to me and mine to her....I still love her diee and she loves me even more, she can even die for me
Now the problem is that I have given my Life to Christ and I want to live for God. Please tell me how do i go about this and explain it to her that I can't continue in that life of sin without devastating her?
I am a graduate of pharmacy frm a federal university and she is a year one student of nursing.
You a wicked soul..
Re: How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst by Kondomatic(m): 7:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
BENZENE123:

Re: How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst by ikbnice(m): 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
Your life belongs to Christ-agreed, but your konji belongs to her
Re: How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst by Nancypret: 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
BENZENE123:
Now that you have given your life to Christ,you guys have to stay platonic since you claim to love her. That is if you want to marry her in the future. I know it's hard but you have to try. Maybe you can meet each other at public places to avoid temptation.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst by Boydehot: 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
I once had such experience. never do i wanted to end the relationship with her, just that i told her that we should take a break from having sex. but she thought am no longer in love with her.

Fast forward after 6months of breakup she become pregnant for another dude. But still single.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst by nursennenny(f): 7:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Is that the advice you have for him? Smh
Cutehector:
Bia u must finish what you started o..

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst by Cutehector(m): 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
nursennenny:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Is that the advice you have for him? Smh
so its a bad thing to advise him to marry her? Ok op pls dump her and move on with ur life..

Happy now?
Re: How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst by sirusX(m): 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
You opened the floodgates of konji...and want to pullout

At year one for that matter, what if she no fit hold body nko?

Guy, you don add extra course for her this semester...how to create an olosho 101 shocked

She can like to carryover...as heartbreak dey come cz you wan leave am

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst by ikp120(m): 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
Very easy.
50k Naira for my professional advice or you bounce grin grin grin grin grin
***Bones face*** cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=BENZENE123 post=54879125]Hello everyone, I am in deep trouble...I met a girl while I was in the WORLD of sin, I fell in love with her and promised her everything, I plan to marry her but that time is still far....Alot of chemistry happened between us and she lost her virginity to me and mine to her....I still love her diee and she loves me even more, she can even die for me
I am a graduate of pharmacy frm a federal university and she is a year one student of nursing.[/quote

How can u be fooling yourself by yourself alone?
Wake up from your dream nobody is ready to die for anybody.
If u can't continue servicing her buy her intimacy gadgets to help herself.
If u want to run mad just break up with her and see
Re: How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst by deparagon(m): 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lead her to salvation too, u both make a decision nt to involve urselves sexually again, tell her u still luv n wnt to marry her,(dat's if u still wnt to marry her) but dat u'll really appreciate sex wen u both r married, and tel her ur plans on marriage.

But most importantly lead her to Christ

Talking Frm Xperience

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst by Splinz(m): 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
BENZENE123:

Firstly, that you now consider yourself a Christian doesn't mean your old friends are now demons that must be deserted, except of course, if such friends want to revert you to the ways of the world.

Secondly, going by the teachings of 1 Corinthians 7:13-14, it is absolutely okay to keep your relationship if your partner is willing to accept your new way of life, though it talks of marriage, but it is also applicable in this case. Henceforth, you both can refrain from fornication until the proper thing is done. Good you said you both are in love, then someday, you guys can get married. smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lol @ in the world of sin .. which world are u in now

If you love each other and she can die for you waiting should be easy then
Re: How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst by Divay22(f): 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lemme look for Wi-Fi

Re: How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst by BENZENE123(m): 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nancypret:

Now that you have given your life to Christ,you guys have to stay platonic since you claim to love her. That is if you want to marry her in the future. I know it's hard but you have to try. Maybe you can meet each other at public places to avoid temptation.
Thank you for that candid advise, I will inculcate that into my plan of action. Thanks again
Re: How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst by BENZENE123(m): 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
Boydehot:
I once had such experience. never do i wanted to end the relationship with her, just that i told her that we should take a break from having sex. but she thought am no longer in love with her.

Fast forward after 6months of breakup she become pregnant for another dude. But still single.

JESUS!!!!....How did u feel abt it afterwards​
Re: How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst by BENZENE123(m): 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=Doxie69 post=54879822][/quote]
Na wa o...
Re: How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst by Jodha(f): 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
How hard is it to have a "no sex relationship" with a lass undecided
Re: How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst by Boydehot: 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
Some part of me keep blaming myself, while the other says she is not faithful and trustworthy.
BENZENE123:

JESUS!!!!....How did u feel abt it afterwards​

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst by jejemanito: 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
BENZENE123:

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst by Ranchhoddas: 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
BENZENE123:
Before I answer this your question...

From what pharmacy school did you graduate?
Re: How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst by BENZENE123(m): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
Boydehot:
Some part of me keep blaming myself, while the other says she is not faithful and trustworthy.
If that happens to my girl....I won't be able to forgive my sef at allll
Re: How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst by BENZENE123(m): 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Before I answer this your question...

From what pharmacy school did you graduate?
Not important
Re: How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
Your post is childish just say you found another girl ... Did God say you shouldn't have a fiance aint you gonna marry some day..... Please search Google abeg.... If at all we are in those days with Israelite by now God would have deal with you cause God won't pity such.... Den if you dis Virgin a girl you must marry or God will cut you off his children
Dont get me wrong me 2", i have dis Virgin a girl but i don't use excuses to run or cover my self

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst by McBrooklyn(m): 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2017

Re: How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst by Ranchhoddas: 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
BENZENE123:
Not important
I go keep my answer.
Go and ask Jesus.
Re: How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst by Boydehot: 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
Although her mum told me she was too young then. but when i visited, she lamented to my hearing ''quote'' (how i wish u were the one that impregnated my daughter rather than that stupid guy).
BENZENE123:

If that happens to my girl....I won't be able to forgive my sef at allll

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst by Omogbenusola(m): 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=BENZENE123 post=54879125]Hello everyone, I am in deep trouble...I met a girl while I was in the WORLD of sin, I fell in love with her and promised her everything, I plan to marry her but that time is still far....Alot of chemistry happened between us and she lost her virginity to me and mine to her....I still love her diee and she loves me even more, she can even die for me
I am a graduate of pharmacy frm a federal university and she is a year one student of nursing.[/bro you don't hve to leave d gurl oo , it was you guy's mutual decision to both lose your virginity, wrong? yes...but now that you're saved ,u should get her saved too , breaking up with her is not saving her , u may be unleashing her to d world of unexplainable sexual atrocities... so ur top priority nw should be how she would b saved jux like you ]
Re: How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst by Marioplus(m): 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
INVITE THE HOLY SPIRIT INTO YOUR LIFE NOW IN A SPECIAL WAY TO HELP YOU ON THIS ISSUE.
ONCE YOU CALL ON HIM, HE WILL REVEAL TO YOU HOW YOU WILL LEAD THIS GIRL TO JESUS CHRIST ALSO
THUS
"CALL TO ME, I WILL ANSWER YOU AND I WILL TEACH YOU, GREAT AND MIGHTY SECRETS YOU DO NOT KNOW ABOUT" {JEREMIAH 33:3}.
I PRAY FOR YOU THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT MAY ENLIGHTEN THE EYES OF YOUR MIND SO THAT YOU MAY UNDERSTAND THE INSURMOUNTABLE GREAT POWER OF GOD AT WORK INSIDE YOUR LIFE AS A NEW BELIEVER IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.
GRACE GRACE TO YOU...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? / 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM / Save Me From Sucide Ooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.