Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst (2772 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / I Girl I Met In Nysc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Do I Break Up With I Girl I Disvirgin'ed And Live For Chirst by BENZENE123(m): 7:36am On Mar 24, 2017
Boydehot:
Although her mum told me she was too young then. but when i visited, she lamented to my hearing ''quote'' (how i wish u were the one that impregnated my daughter rather than that stupid guy).
The mum really likes you o.....What is wrong with the other guy? And also when you see the girl in her current state does she try to reach out to ur guit or sympathy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do You Behave The Way You Do? / How To Roll A Blunt / Whose Aunty Is This? Parades Her Boob In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.