Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,735 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Husband Demands N3M From Divorce-seeking Wife At Sharia Court In Sokoto - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Demands N3M From Divorce-seeking Wife At Sharia Court In Sokoto (12028 Views)

Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady. / Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS / Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Demands N3M From Divorce-seeking Wife At Sharia Court In Sokoto by oruma19: 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
emamos:
It is well inside a well
what's happening on nairaland? I tried making comments on the discovery of Allah on a tree and could not comment because it is a Muslim thread. Y can't we ( non Muslims) comment on the thread when in the real sense, Muslims are the ones commenting the most on Christian threads. I don't understand oooo.

1 Like

Re: Husband Demands N3M From Divorce-seeking Wife At Sharia Court In Sokoto by yinkslinks(m): 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
Business husband. Remind me of when i paid akata to get my green card grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Husband Demands N3M From Divorce-seeking Wife At Sharia Court In Sokoto by amanze15(m): 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
OG grin
Re: Husband Demands N3M From Divorce-seeking Wife At Sharia Court In Sokoto by Zane2point4(m): 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
Backward as expected, that region de amuse me very well, what wont we hear from this people.
Re: Husband Demands N3M From Divorce-seeking Wife At Sharia Court In Sokoto by burkingx(f): 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
shocked

Re: Husband Demands N3M From Divorce-seeking Wife At Sharia Court In Sokoto by amanze15(m): 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
yinkslinks:
Business husband. Remind me of when i paid akata to get my green card grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin those ones would bill you till you blow grin grin grin
Re: Husband Demands N3M From Divorce-seeking Wife At Sharia Court In Sokoto by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
Is he making demands for the bride price refund?in appreciative value, not in this recession
Re: Husband Demands N3M From Divorce-seeking Wife At Sharia Court In Sokoto by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
These hausa people no go kill me with laff.

Stone age traditions
Re: Husband Demands N3M From Divorce-seeking Wife At Sharia Court In Sokoto by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
3 million naira for what exactly?
Re: Husband Demands N3M From Divorce-seeking Wife At Sharia Court In Sokoto by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
frisky2good:

Why should she pay to quit?
for braking the man's heart .
Re: Husband Demands N3M From Divorce-seeking Wife At Sharia Court In Sokoto by buffalowings: 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
end time husband

he needs to be fogged mercilessly
Re: Husband Demands N3M From Divorce-seeking Wife At Sharia Court In Sokoto by gamargu(m): 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dottore:
Na whoever made this people part of this contraption val d Nigeria. Their way of life and reasoning rhough
Zane2point4:
Backward as expected, that region de amuse me very well, what wont we hear from this people.
Why do you always think that northerners are backward,what makes you southerners so special last i checked northerners were more civilized and enlightened when compared with southerners afterwards when did southerners start becoming civilized was it not the British that brought you guys out of the stone age.
This is not a northern tradition it is a rule in Islam that a woman cannot divorce her husband without genuine reasons. if she wants a divorce then she has to pay the man the money he spent marrying her so as to allow him to marry another but if the man initiates the divorce then he doesn't get a dime. This prevents gold digging women from marrying a guy, taking his bride price,marital gifts, lefe and then divorcing him for no reason but i don't expect you southies to understand all you guys no how to do is insult the north
Re: Husband Demands N3M From Divorce-seeking Wife At Sharia Court In Sokoto by susidy(m): 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
na the woman dey feed you b4??
Re: Husband Demands N3M From Divorce-seeking Wife At Sharia Court In Sokoto by Moving4: 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Husband Demands N3M From Divorce-seeking Wife At Sharia Court In Sokoto by neocortex: 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
Sharia marriage is a great burden on the wife.
While the husband can divorce his wife without any reasons by
simply saying "I divorce you".
An abused wife faces insurmountable odds to get free from her
abuser.
The world is really unfair.
Re: Husband Demands N3M From Divorce-seeking Wife At Sharia Court In Sokoto by Zane2point4(m): 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
gamargu:

Why do you always think that northerners are backward,what makes you southerners so special last i checked northerners were more civilized and enlightened when compared with southerners afterwards when did southerners start becoming civilized was it not the British that brought you guys out of the stone age.
This is not a northern tradition it is a rule in Islam that a woman cannot divorce her husband without genuine reasons. if she wants a divorce then she has to pay the man the money he spent marrying her so as to allow him to marry another but if the man initiates the divorce then he doesn't get a dime. This prevents gold digging women from marrying a guy, taking his bride price,marital gifts, lefe and then divorcing him for no reason but i don't expect you southies to understand all you guys no how to do is insult the north

I no dey marry na by force, thats a basic human right we are talking about here, so he spent 3m in marrying her? Abeg make una dissolve that sharia nonsense if una wan move ahead o.

1 Like

Re: Husband Demands N3M From Divorce-seeking Wife At Sharia Court In Sokoto by Banyami(m): 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
The man love her that's why he demanded for that he don't want to divorce her.
Re: Husband Demands N3M From Divorce-seeking Wife At Sharia Court In Sokoto by ewosk: 12:33am On Mar 24, 2017
smartty68:
The man indirectly wants to collects the money he spent on her during marital rights (knocking of the door, traditional marriage, wedding). And maybe he was overcharged by the family, and you will agreed with me that most parents sell their daughters out all in the name of traditional rights. Lol

So after they sold their daughter to the man, they still expect him to be worshiping and entertaining them ,,, grin grin grin
Re: Husband Demands N3M From Divorce-seeking Wife At Sharia Court In Sokoto by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 24, 2017
well I guess there is a reason its called "sharia court", they have always seen their women as subhumans to be acquired and tamed
Re: Husband Demands N3M From Divorce-seeking Wife At Sharia Court In Sokoto by bejeria101(m): 7:30am On Mar 24, 2017
See mumu hehehe recession ko reception ni,na your wife cause am? The recession wey you sample for your wife body who go pay for that one. Oponu sokoto.
Re: Husband Demands N3M From Divorce-seeking Wife At Sharia Court In Sokoto by DamiAbandry: 8:56am On Mar 24, 2017
Na wa o, 3 mill for freedom, find more pictures about this story here: http://happenings.com.ng/man-demands-wife-pay-n3m-divorce/
Re: Husband Demands N3M From Divorce-seeking Wife At Sharia Court In Sokoto by kayzat: 10:31am On Mar 24, 2017
If there is nothing wrong in women getting and demanding for a part of men estate during the divorce proceedings I see nothing wrong in this guy's demand .

#Equalright

#Equalopportunity

1 Like

Re: Husband Demands N3M From Divorce-seeking Wife At Sharia Court In Sokoto by guychidile: 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
hmm,may be,thus woman get money big big,while the man no get money.,arbegi,ask the woman to give some money to the man,and for sure,the man will surely settle down, and will for sure respect both his in-laws and wife.
trial will convince you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds / Children Raised In Nigeria Are Better? / 2-Year- Old Playing On 100ft-high Balcony Ledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.