Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Reasons Why Some Ladies Will Never See Mr Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Some Ladies Will Never See Mr Right (762 Views)

Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. / Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right / Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Some Ladies Will Never See Mr Right by Lautechgossip(m): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
In this write up, I will be writing about why some girls will still remain single and never see that Mr Right that they are seriously looking for.

In life, sometimes what we are looking for may be around us but because of our awkward attitude, we will miss such opportunities.
Now let’s get down to business of the day.

1) Lack of respect : Some ladies these days seem to lack respect and don’t care anymore. They don’t know that Mr Right is not looking at how beautiful or the amount of foundation of pancake on their faces what they are looking for is that girl who will respect them because they’re the head of the family. Even the Bible we read everyday says, wives should be submissive to their husbands. Why raising your elbow then? Ladies who are seriously in search of Mr Right should cultivate this habit of respecting the guys.

2) Quest for material things : Ladies nowadays are after material things a lot which is very bad, their eyes sharp eh pass razor blade, once a guy step out dem don use eyes wey the guy pockets and waiting dey and the cost of waiting the guy dey wear. They forget that Mr Right does not even have that time to be putting on expensive things. So ladies why can’t you overlook material things first

3) Money : Some will say money is the root of all evil but I totally disagree with this, love of money is the root of all evil. It’s how much you love money will make you to do bad things and from there you have committed the evil by overlooking that humble guy who has being asking for your hands in marriage but base on say the guy pocket no fat, you dey overlook am.

That God fearing guy has being bringing ring and flowers to you but you will tell him you are still thinking about it? For good 1 year, you are still thinking about it? Waiting you dey think self? But once that old man who is married and old to be your grandfather ask you out, na once you go take agree? Before I go even close eyes and open am, you are at Mr Beans waiting for him? Who do you think you are fooling? You are just messing up your golden opportunity. Always forget about money, look for good characters not money. Am not saying you should get married to a poor guy who has no future and don’t care to build one.

http://kikiotolu.com/romance/reasons-why-some-ladies-will-never-see-mr-right/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Dominique

Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Will Never See Mr Right by professorfal: 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
Mr right don even finish self na Mr left remain.
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Will Never See Mr Right by ediama(m): 11:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
until you change the way you think, you will keep getting the same result.

Some women can not see. They claim to hv eyes.

look around you. pretty girls every where....little girls you once new don join you for market.....still som1 is still claiming she is not in competition with anybody. that thing you hv in ur hands now, somebody some where wants it.....u are standing on their way....KEEP THIS IN MIND AS U GO.

na who get good behaviour pass them the carry go alter!

the decive urself say u fine.
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Will Never See Mr Right by McBrooklyn(m): 1:55am On Mar 24, 2017
cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Will Never See Mr Right by pocohantas(f): 3:46am On Mar 24, 2017
The reason why some ladies won't get Mr.Right is because there is scarcity of Mr.Right.
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Will Never See Mr Right by Nobody: 3:50am On Mar 24, 2017
Truth is there is no Mr. Right
Just decide what you want then go for the man with minimim requirements
By minimum requirements I mean what is the most important thing ..a stable job, a huge còçk... it differs from girl to girl
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Will Never See Mr Right by mrphysics(m): 5:18am On Mar 24, 2017
pocohantas:
The reason why some ladies won't get Mr.Right is because there is scarcity of Mr.Right.
Lol. I have to disagree with this point. I think there reason is simple, every lady go into the relationship with an interest, which has forced the guys to do same. so when there is a crash of interest, everyone will start complaining how he was APC and how she is PDP (share the money). Truth is, guys are cool, only try to be sincere and honest with them and they will rarely disappoint you. While you would agree with me intoto that ladies do not need sincerity of heart and honesty of purpose. hence they will hardly get the right man. ladies are the ones forcing guys to be what they are not. with the trait of smartness being put forward by ladies, solely aimed at defrauding the guy one way or the other, it will be a weakness on the guys part if he became cheated twice in a relationship, hence the reason we became what we seem to be now.
Remember dear Poca, Ayam different
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Will Never See Mr Right by Lautechgossip(m): 7:13am On Mar 24, 2017
pocohantas:

Hmmmmmmmm. Probably u haven't been going places
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Will Never See Mr Right by REIIGN(m): 7:55am On Mar 24, 2017
Well then they should find Mr Left and drag him to the Right. cool

Case settled wink
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Will Never See Mr Right by firstking01(m): 7:59am On Mar 24, 2017
And i am the mr right then cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Will Never See Mr Right by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:05am On Mar 24, 2017
Because some of them are Mrs wrong.
Re: Reasons Why Some Ladies Will Never See Mr Right by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 24, 2017
This is so on point...

After prostituting their future, they still want to settle for an innocent guy...

God will never give ears to such prayers

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Strong Thing Of Uncle Frank (pics) / Is It Possible To Forcefully Hav Sex Without It Bein Rape? / Checkout "Pepper Dem Gang" Catwalk (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.