Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

GBEGE! Stephanie Otobo Lays DAMAGING Curse On Apostle Suleman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GBEGE! Stephanie Otobo Lays DAMAGING Curse On Apostle Suleman (759 Views)

Gbege!! Woman Forces Ex To Have Sex With Her / Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing / Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GBEGE! Stephanie Otobo Lays DAMAGING Curse On Apostle Suleman by Fraiser(m): 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
Following the unending drama between Apostle Johnson Suleiman and Stephanie Otobo, the Nigerian Canada based singer has decided to place a curse on the man of God for everything he made her go through. Apostle Suleiman, the founder and general overseer of Omega Fire Ministries, has been allegedly involved with Stephanie Otobo, the Nigerian Canada based singer. Apostle Suleman was accused of having extra-marital affairs with the singer. Although series of attempts have been made to douse the flames generated by the affair, Stephanie Otobo is not relenting and is hell bent on 'exposing' the much talked about man of God. The singer in a new video revealed that her God is greater than the Apostle's own. She boasted about having more connections than him. The young lady who does not want to be shut up threatened to disclose all that transpired between them. On this note, she referred to Apostle Suleman as an 'agbero rat' while saying she has placed a damaging curse on him. Stephanie Otobo who bragged about seeing the unclothedness of the man of God said he is not a pastor and she would not rest until the truth of the matter is made known “Apostle Suleiman is Desperate” I will come After You Legally. You are not a man of God, You are not a pastor, you are an ordinary man and I have seen your unclothedness, you are an agbero a rat. I have placed a curse on you. I cannot be scared of you, It would not be well with you until you speak the truth."

https://gossip.naij.com/1096632-gbege-stephanie-otobo-lays-damaging-curse-apostle-suleman.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7896411124
Re: GBEGE! Stephanie Otobo Lays DAMAGING Curse On Apostle Suleman by psucc(m): 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
This film don finish na who come rewind am?
Re: GBEGE! Stephanie Otobo Lays DAMAGING Curse On Apostle Suleman by Fraiser(m): 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
psucc:
This film don finish na who come rewind am?
Stephanie don turn am to season film o, another episode don come out
Re: GBEGE! Stephanie Otobo Lays DAMAGING Curse On Apostle Suleman by Babytruth: 1:45am On Mar 31, 2017
Let me laugh jooooor, he he he eh kikikikie fie kie hahhahahahha. Apostle talk true naaa? do you know the part I like, that part in the video where she said she is fighting for all the other women apostle have destroyed , thankyou stepha, may the true God who made it possible for that fake oppressor of apostle to be exposed , openly expose the total truth and his other hidden evils.

(1) (Reply)

But Why? (18+) / When It Comes To Trust,how Many Percent Can You Give Your Partner ? / Guys.. Y Judge A Lady Based On Her Appearance??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.