Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man (105414 Views)

Ex-boyfriend Accused Of Threatening Girlfriend With Her Nudes, Replies / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 25, 2017
metrosexual:

[s]At the bolded- take a look at how you are indirectly implying how a runs girl should be smart enough to avoid getting her nudes to a man she is sleeping with, is such "advise" necessary? Advising a w.hore on how to act smartly? Heck! I hope a runs girl doesn't heed your opinion and smartly play around with your husband(That's even if you have one)

Fine, the man is equally a disgrace for sleeping with her but I think the brother-in-law is right here, all he wants are consequences to be felt, the man must have suffered the consequences of cheating, the disgrace at home, distrust from his wife and emotional trauma he and the kids would suffer as mentioned, now to the lady, what consequences of her promiscuity is she suffering from? None! Losing her job is what the brother wants, that's enough consequences of her actions which she needs to suffer from to teach her a lesson and UBA is being coy on this. After all, based on corporate ethics and rules, she is not supposed to go after the banks' clients for affairs, so why are they not sacking her?

Suck a thing would teach her a lesson and other w.hores and runs girls like her all around Nigeria.[/s]
Same ol bullshit_ different poster. grin
Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by metrosexual: 1:14am On Mar 25, 2017
PaperLace:
Same ol bullshit_ different poster. grin
Same w.hore of a glorified runs girl supporting her clique grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by idyidy: 1:43am On Mar 25, 2017
Your sister should ask the lady what she is doing for the husband to abandon her. Has she ever sent her nude pic t her husband?
Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by 9cbaby(f): 2:56am On Mar 25, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
A Nigerian photographer, Olaseyi Arisekola took to his Instagram page to call out a staff of UBA for allegedly sleeping with his sister's husband, sending him nude photos and also trying to break their home.

He shared a photo of the lady and a message he sent to UBA concerning the issue. He also said the nude photos will be released before the end of today. He wrote;

"I have been trying to reach out on social media but little response was gotten. I hope you find time to understand, investigate and let the world know my story.
A UBA staff obviously seen my sister's husband account decides to go after him and they had an affair. Now my sister home is broken(though wife and husband are settling back fine now) because the staff knew he is married even though she is now claiming otherwise. We even have the nude pictures she sends to him which we will upload soon.
It was reported to UBA first thinking their policy doesn't support that kind of thing especially a staff tapping rich customers . Mr Razak Shittu from UBA called us and told us that they will investigate the matter that we should send the nude pictures to him, we did. Only for him to call us back and say the lady have been interrogated and confirmed she had the affair but (in his word) "we should let go, that she has been given a formal warning and that we should forgive, because if they sack her and my sister husband decides to marry the lady, who would loose my sister or the lady". can you imagine that statement, shouldn't that be our headache? And after I told him this thing has destroyed my sisters family with two kids, he said 'if I don't listen to him we should go ahead and do whatever we want. I want to believe that's his opinion and not of the bank,but it doesn't matter again. We would go ahead and upload the nude pictures while tagging all bloggers, as well as screen grab our message to UBA and their responses.

If contacted I will give the exclusive story,
thank you.
#uba #husbandsnatcher #ubadtaffnudepics #ubadtaffnudepics
This is the UBA staff picture that was sleeping with my sister's husband while @ubagroup refuse to do nothing, and He name is ................., Mobile House branch at Ozumba Mbaduwe. Funny part is that she's a reverend daughter in a Methodist Church @unitedmethodistchurch, @tonyoelumelu hopefully you will take the right step as one Mr Razak Shittu in UBA who reached out to us cannot be trusted. Therefore I have decided to involve the media. The naked pictures she shared to the husband will be released before today ends. By the way I don't need anything from anybody @drdetola . #husbandsnatcher #ubadtaffnudepics #ubascandal #ubastaff.
"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/nigerian-man-calls-out-uba-staff.html

you better calm down or else your sister will lose her husband finally,the man has spoken nothing but the truth.
Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by camaraderi(m): 3:02am On Mar 25, 2017
The olaseyi guy must be a big fool to call out another person's name but refused to give up either her sisters of in-law' s name. This guy get man body and baby brain
Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:32am On Mar 25, 2017
It happened to me many times when I was Nigeria, some bank teller, who normally does her job with a frown, lights up with a smile after checking my account. One even had the temerity to ask for help with delivering her CV to HR dept of my organization. I don't know if their code of conduct training is lacking in standard, or do they even have a code of conduct?

Nothing beats working for a miltinational company (except maybe entrepreneurship).

1 Like

Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by jubrealguy(m): 5:41am On Mar 25, 2017
Smellymouth:
Goan sit down Mr man. Did she force the man into sleeping with her? Park well jare..
You are just embarrassing your sister ..

Biko, any mod that will conceal or censor the nudes when it's eventually uploaded won't make heaven.
Smello baba

1 Like

Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by Gordieshegz(m): 6:33am On Mar 25, 2017
vizkiz:
If it was a mutual agreement between them i see no offense in a staff bangi his/her client undecided
i

Sister/brother... She should thank her stars she is working at the bank, and not in the hospital..

Her license will be revoked without much argument
Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by Reference(m): 8:28am On Mar 25, 2017
Dyt:
And it's the lady that gets blamed for a Randy husband?

And you foolishly wanna post her nude pictures?

#thingsiread#
SMH

Hmmm, na waoh. So who is randy one here, the girl temptress or the man. Why is it that women ALWAYS want to get away with inappropriate behaviour, claiming victim even in incidents they clearly initiate. Never ever taking responsibility since the garden of Eden.

1 Like

Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by Mrjo(m): 8:52am On Mar 25, 2017
Smellymouth:
Goan sit down Mr man. Did she force the man into sleeping with her? Park well jare..

Biko, any mod that will conceal or censor the nudes when it's eventually uploaded won't make heaven.

1 Like

Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by Mrjo(m): 8:53am On Mar 25, 2017
Smellymouth:

sorry my dear no nudes pic for u
Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by missjane: 9:41am On Mar 25, 2017
Op don't worry go ahead n do your worst..if it's possible someone should go online and upload ur sisters husbands picture too, upload ur sisters picture
So her friends can tell her how they read about the scandal online. Then lastly upload ur Ugly face since na ur wahala wetin two consenting adults dey do.
U can add ur sisters kids to d picture

If your sisters husband is a real man, he should handle this ish himself.. u meddling in it only shows that he weak minded n maybe that's wot the UBA staff wanted to explore..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by NaGodwin: 10:23am On Mar 25, 2017
God bless u my broda
I dey shame for the guy, na man life, all men must eat assorted meat except man wen nor fit afford am,

SNOWCREAM:
Brother Amebor.. Instead of your sister to be clamoring about while you call her to caution. You're the one carrying the matter on your head like bread and butter.

I would be more disappointed if you're older than your sister, but if you're younger then your stupidity isn't surprising. I know say the reason wey you dey do all this na cos you dey see something chop from your In-law via your sister. Better goan hustle so cashiers can try to snatch you too..

1 Like

Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by NaGodwin: 10:28am On Mar 25, 2017
PaperLace:
Ehen?
Did she use juju?
Oya attach your sister's husband picture, let's judge the matter well. All these girls won't learn, if he wants to see you naked_ let him come to your house.

Husband snatcher indeed, when a man cheats_ he was snatched.
A woman cheats, she is a hoe.
Na only una dem dey snatch? Una be handset? Are some men that stupid or what?

Can I come to your house?
Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by NaGodwin: 11:03am On Mar 25, 2017
I swear, u re poor and stupid
U re the only person supporting the idiot brother-inlaw, do u think it's easy to be rich? if u re a real man that can afford the goodies of life, u should knw that the Uba staff was just being nice to the customer.

Hailings to all the married men wen knw road, we will never be caught by our wives grin

metrosexual:

At the bolded- take a look at how you are indirectly implying how a runs girl should be smart enough to avoid getting her nudes to a man she is sleeping with, is such "advise" necessary? Advising a w.hore on how to act smartly? Heck! I hope a runs girl doesn't heed your opinion and smartly play around with your husband(That's even if you have one)

Fine, the man is equally a disgrace for sleeping with her but I think the brother-in-law is right here, all he wants are consequences to be felt, the man must have suffered the consequences of cheating, the disgrace at home, distrust from his wife and emotional trauma he and the kids would suffer as mentioned, now to the lady, what consequences of her promiscuity is she suffering from? None! Losing her job is what the brother wants, that's enough consequences of her actions which she needs to suffer from to teach her a lesson and UBA is being coy on this. After all, based on corporate ethics and rules, she is not supposed to go after the banks' clients for affairs, so why are they not sacking her?

Suck a thing would teach her a lesson and other w.hores and runs girls like her all around Nigeria.
Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by correctyourself(m): 11:05am On Mar 25, 2017
nwabobo:

The guy is an idiot. If I'm the sister's husband, I'll send her packing from my house.

He is not an idiot! I like people like him, why would a working class lady be dating a married man, if it was a lady without job it could be assumed she wants money, but why a working class lady who is supposed to settle with a single guy, well she should face God's judgment some day.

1 Like

Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by seenter84: 11:07am On Mar 25, 2017
Banks rite from onset Na Indecency home.
Where u c corporate sluts everywhere.
Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by NaGodwin: 11:08am On Mar 25, 2017
metrosexual:
Most of these girls who work in the bank are just greedy set of lazy glorified runs girls!

At First bank here, the lady tellers attends to 5 customers in 20 minutes, the same 20 minutes the male tellers uses to attend to over 15 customers.

They are lazy we know, they don't spend their salaries on anything, they just keep saving it, their numerous boyfriends pay for the clothes and other needs and then they still go for the big fishes who have 7 digits bank accounts, bunch of greedy w.hores who are just glorified runs girls in the office.

That's how one tried getting into the bed of a friendly rich man who gives money to everyone when he visits the bank branch, the man simply reported her to the bank manager and she was sacked without delay!

I would say it again, most of the girls who work in the bank are GREEDY AND LAZY SET OF GLORIFIED RUNS GIRLS, PATHETIC W.HORES!

Na dat one dey pain u? Remove eye for woman salary, be a man and take up responsibilities, don't be a Bleep-boy
Poverty na bastard
Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by dayosweetness(m): 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
What concerns UBA in this ur nonsense rant!!
Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by metrosexual: 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
NaGodwin:
I swear, u re poor and stupid
U re the only person supporting the idiot brother-inlaw, do u think it's easy to be rich? if u re a real man that can afford the goodies of life, u should knw that the Uba staff was just being nice to the customer.

Hailings to all the married men wen knw road, we will never be caught by our wives grin

The way you type its evident you are just an uncouth broke ass illiterate who has no morals except a shameless and pathetic display of licentiousness!

As you said, so the lady banker was "just being nice" to the customer by agreeing to sleep with a married man right? Just listen to your self! Are you stupid or you're pretending to be stupid right now?
If you are married I hope you would be cool with a male banker "being nice" by sleeping with your wife ok?

Hey dunce, go and retrieve your brain from the trashcan you dumped it in! Bloody uncouth licentious illiterate! Heck!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by Sunsets: 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
Smellymouth:

lolest
Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by icon8: 8:17am On Mar 27, 2017
So, finally, the girl has been sacked!
Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nigerians have the weirdest mind set ever, what's all this dumb ass news all over NL, the adults are getting busy, OP's guy say the lady is trying to ruin someone's family, I don't get undecided is it that one of the parties involved cried to OP.. anyway i'm done commenting on these kinds of topics...
Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by EweduAfonja(f): 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
Mr Razak Shittu asked for the nudes, got it...

Did he use a Gun or Jazz to make the girl send the nudes...

Ayam jux confused here...
Re: UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man by meobizy(f): 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2019
Sex makes the world go round yet Africans act sanctimonious over the matter. If we really stuck to our word we’d have the lowest population in the world. Well, we can see how that went.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady / "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.