Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Has Anyone Been Able To Overcome The 3 Common Dirty Habits? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Anyone Been Able To Overcome The 3 Common Dirty Habits? (2830 Views)

3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics / 3 Common Fruits That Helps You Last Long On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Been Able To Overcome The 3 Common Dirty Habits? by FitnessDoctor: 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hello, my name is Paul Samuel and I am a Health blogger and

you are about to get exposed

Now, we all have that bad habit that although we know it is a detriment to our health, we still do it maybe due to addicted or for the pleasure it gives. examples are drinking of alcohol, staying late at night. Normally these habits are hard to overcome, but with a lot of determination most people have gotten

But has been able to overcome the 3 most common dirty habits that I am sure affects all Nigerians...

1. Nose picking
2. Fingernail chewing
3. Blowing your nose and cleaning your hands on improper surfaces e.g wall, your clothes or just rubbing your palms together

Can you say you have not done any of the mentioned 3 in the past 1 week?

I have 3 ebooks coming up
1. My Big Secrets to Lasting Longer in Bed
2. How to get a flat stomach (lose belly fat)
3. How to lose weight the healthy way

If you are interested in any one of them you can also leave a comment on which one

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Overcome The 3 Common Dirty Habits? by jonaifame22(m): 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
#team fingernail biter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Overcome The 3 Common Dirty Habits? by FitnessDoctor: 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
jonaifame22:
#team fingernail biter

grin grin I can imagine your nails right now...
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Overcome The 3 Common Dirty Habits? by jonaifame22(m): 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

grin grin I can imagine your nails right now...
they are short like a 3inch dick
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Overcome The 3 Common Dirty Habits? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
jonaifame22:
#team fingernail biter
. I can't stop this habit no matter how I tried.
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Overcome The 3 Common Dirty Habits? by FitnessDoctor: 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
jonaifame22:
they are short like a 3inch dick

So you meant to tell me that you have measured your nails with a ruler and found out it was three inches
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Overcome The 3 Common Dirty Habits? by jonaifame22(m): 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
skillful01:
I can't stop this habit no matter how I tried.
well dnt be dismayed, cos when u finger a gal she won't complain cos ur fingernails won't be spoiling the fun by chooking her toto wall or vagina wall rather.

Tees59 my baby how market, I can see u viewing.
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Overcome The 3 Common Dirty Habits? by iamDaisy(f): 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
Team ewww embarassed
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Overcome The 3 Common Dirty Habits? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
[quote author=jonaifame22 post=54912967]well dnt be dismayed, cos when u finger a gal she won't complain cos ur fingernails won't be be spoiling the fun by chooking toto wall or vagina wall rather.

An average finger sized 2.5in plus fingernail sized 3in => 5.5in. that's about some d.i.ckses, but sorry kolewerk - it's way thinner.
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Overcome The 3 Common Dirty Habits? by jonaifame22(m): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
[quote author=rockyfivers post=54913154][/quote]really?
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Overcome The 3 Common Dirty Habits? by mrmrmister: 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
Doctor, I'm still waiting on the book you promised.
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Overcome The 3 Common Dirty Habits? by tosyne2much(m): 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
Chewing of nails ehn... Na God go deliver me from that one cheesy
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Overcome The 3 Common Dirty Habits? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
jonaifame22:
really?
what do you think?
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Overcome The 3 Common Dirty Habits? by jonaifame22(m): 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
rockyfivers:
what do you think?
wat if u mistakenly pack her intestine out of her pvssy with ur finger nails while fingering her, dat's wat I think
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Overcome The 3 Common Dirty Habits? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
jonaifame22:
wat if u mistakenly pack her intestine out of her pvssy with ur finger nails while fingering her, dat's wat I think
even a 7.5in d.ick can't reach a d intestine- No way! wink
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Overcome The 3 Common Dirty Habits? by jonaifame22(m): 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
rockyfivers:
even a 7.5in d.ick can't reach a d intestine- No way! wink
wat if the fingernail mistakenly cut off the clit'oris why frm where it is hung like the moon on a cool night
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Overcome The 3 Common Dirty Habits? by FitnessDoctor: 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
mrmrmister:
Doctor, I'm still waiting on the book you promised.

Okay.. Although my schedule is very tight, since I am already writing 3 ebooks already...
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Overcome The 3 Common Dirty Habits? by FitnessDoctor: 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
iamDaisy:
Team ewww embarassed

Which team is that?
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Overcome The 3 Common Dirty Habits? by mrmrmister: 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Okay.. Although my schedule is very tight, since I am already writing 3 ebooks already...

Do you still remember me though?
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Overcome The 3 Common Dirty Habits? by Dannidom(m): 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
Sniffing bae's panties muah I cnt aford to stop that one
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Overcome The 3 Common Dirty Habits? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2017

Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Overcome The 3 Common Dirty Habits? by FitnessDoctor: 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
mrmrmister:

Do you still remember me though?

Well yes... you are searching for how to finish a pot of soup in the blink of an eye grin grin grin
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Overcome The 3 Common Dirty Habits? by TrapHedges(m): 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ion do none of those dirty ass stuffs
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Overcome The 3 Common Dirty Habits? by FitnessDoctor: 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
TrapHedges:
Ion do none of those dirty ass stuffs

Well, I don't know what "Ion" means...

But you are the first Nairalander on this thread to claim clean...
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Overcome The 3 Common Dirty Habits? by meshi1990(m): 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
no 1
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Overcome The 3 Common Dirty Habits? by TrapHedges(m): 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Well, I don't know what "Ion" means...
But you are the first Nairalander on this thread to claim clean...
but i love fingering
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Overcome The 3 Common Dirty Habits? by FitnessDoctor: 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
TrapHedges:

but i love fingering

Who doesn't?? undecided undecided
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Overcome The 3 Common Dirty Habits? by TrapHedges(m): 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Who doesn't?? undecided undecided
errm iono maybe so gay brothers out there.. But fingering is one of em habits
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Overcome The 3 Common Dirty Habits? by mrmrmister: 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Well yes... you are searching for how to finish a pot of soup in the blink of an eye grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Overcome The 3 Common Dirty Habits? by Drixxx(m): 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
Doc me im addicted to washing my hands ALWAYS...i always do it after i lay my hands on anything lol....is it good or waste of water and soap?
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Overcome The 3 Common Dirty Habits? by mazizitonene(m): 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
finger nail chewing.......damn....that habit though......
Re: Has Anyone Been Able To Overcome The 3 Common Dirty Habits? by FitnessDoctor: 11:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Drixxx:
Doc me im addicted to washing my hands ALWAYS...i always do it after i lay my hands on anything lol....is it good or waste of water and soap?

Washing your hands too much is not so good for your skin... Try buying sanitizers, and spraying on your hand whenever you feel that you have touched something bad... Then when you want to place your hand in your mouth during eating or any other part of your body you can wash it..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife And The Black Gardeners (adulthread.com) / Life As A Medical Doctor's Spouse, Share Your Experience / A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.