Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

To clear the doubt. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To clear the doubt. (570 Views)

I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise / 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore / Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To clear the doubt. by Agimor(m): 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
Check out this epic picture of a groom with his two bride... The groom is probably helping the Ministry of the two ladies.

Lalasticlala, kindly endorse this thread for front page.

Re: To clear the doubt. by LOGDAN(m): 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
My isoko people again? Ogehene mebros

Bros why you won kill yourself?

Abeg no do

Re: To clear the doubt. by subtlemee(f): 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
Good..with the way marriages are crashing if one decides to crash he'll fall back on the other one
Re: To clear the doubt. by youngest85(m): 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Asi asi
Re: To clear the doubt. by Nne5: 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
not true
Re: To clear the doubt. by Agimor(m): 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nne5:
not true
What's not true there?

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Takes Pre Wedding Picture To Another Level / 7 Reasons Why Ladies Fall To Wrong Guys Repeatedly / Quick Ejaculation And Permanent Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.