Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,071 members, 7,825,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

I Am Still Virgin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Still Virgin (2918 Views)

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / Disflowering A Virgin. My Experience today!!!! / "My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Still Virgin by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
Teeeg:

cheesy You likey? tongue

Erm...maybe tongue

Of course not.
Re: I Am Still Virgin by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 26, 2017
SlayHER:
I haven't seen Kim.bra in a while too
How are you?.
Re: I Am Still Virgin by SlayHER(m): 7:07am On Mar 26, 2017
kimbra:
How are you?.
Tight. Its Sinz..

I noticed you've been M.I.A, you good?
Re: I Am Still Virgin by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 26, 2017
SlayHER:

Tight. Its Sinz..

I noticed you've been M.I.A, you good?
Yeah, I was a bit busy. Thanks for checking up on me. How are you?.
Re: I Am Still Virgin by SlayHER(m): 7:55am On Mar 26, 2017
kimbra:
Yeah, I was a bit busy. Thanks for checking up on me. How are you?.

I'm fine, went to the Atm for withdrawals.. About to eat, shower and head for church.

You going to church?
Re: I Am Still Virgin by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 26, 2017
SlayHER:

I'm fine, went to the Atm for withdrawals.. About to eat, shower and head for church.

You going to church?
Some hours back I felt I was in a dream. Just got back in touch with reality, and church isn't one of the things on my mind. Haven't had sleep. We experienced an armed robbery at about 2:30 this morning. grin
Re: I Am Still Virgin by SlayHER(m): 8:39am On Mar 26, 2017
kimbra:
Some hours back I felt I was in a dream. Just got back in touch with reality, and church isn't one of the things on my mind. Haven't had sleep. We experienced an armed robbery at about 2:30 this morning. grin

Are you kiddin me? were you robbed? How did it happen??
Re: I Am Still Virgin by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 26, 2017
darkandclear26:
I wish if I can get a lady to lay so that my manhood will cut off the virgin vein . I am too shy . how can I avoid this shy problem?
Wu u epp... Cup of garri is stil #80
Re: I Am Still Virgin by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 26, 2017
SlayHER:

Are you kiddin me? were you robbed? How did it happen??
God saved us sha. Usually either I or my sis would have stayed till 2, but lastnyt she had headache while I went to bed at past one but she stayed back at the sitting room and slept off with lights on. My bro went round and turned off the lights then went to bed. We just heard a gun shot which I took to be the usual in my visinity not knowing they knocked off the sharp edges of our fence, jumped in, and used saw to saw loose the keys to the back gates. The dogs saw them and rushed towards their direction and they released the gun shot to scare them. So the dogs ran back, stood at a distance and were backing seriously. Then we started hearing voices like "Them dey mad, break that window", we have 3 bungalow, a co-tenant own one and our landlord the other which are all detached. So two came to our flat while another two went to my landlord's, and the man is currently in lag leaving his wife and two kids at home. The ones that came to our flat came straight to the room window, used hammer and were trying to break the GMP then my bro crawled into the room and touched my legs, giving me a signal with his hands. I followed quietly and we hide behind our parlour sofa while my sis hide beside the wardrobe. After they broke the widows we heard a voice from the others that they should use saw cos the protector was stopping them from getting inside. My bro dialled our landlord's number and communicated with him who called on Shell police and they came in seven minutes, cos the street isn't far from Shell. They did the same thing to my landlord's apartment and left because of the gunshot which has kept people on alert. But we felt they gained intry into our landlord's apartment so stayed hidden for one hour, w called the security guy an he ha no idea of what was going one when we broke the news to him. It was terrifying.
Re: I Am Still Virgin by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 26, 2017
kimbra:
God saved us sha. Usually either I or my sis would have stayed till 2, but lastnyt she had headache while I went to bed at past one but she stayed back at the sitting room and slept off with lights on. My bro went round and turned off the lights then went to bed. We just heard a gun shot which I took to be the usual in my visinity not knowing they knocked off the sharp edges of our fence, jumped in, and used saw to saw loose the keys to the back gates. The dogs saw them and rushed towards their direction and they released the gun shot to scare them. So the dogs ran back, stood at a distance and were backing seriously. Then we started hearing voices like "Them dey mad, break that window", we have 3 bungalow, a co-tenant own one and our landlord the other which are all detached. So two came to our flat while another two went to my landlord's, and the man is currently in lag leaving his wife and two kids at home. The ones that came to our flat came straight to the room window, used hammer and were trying to break the GMP then my bro crawled into the room and touched my legs, giving me a signal with his hands. I followed quietly and we hide behind our parlour sofa while my sis hide beside the wardrobe. After they broke the widows we heard a voice from the others that they should use saw cos the protector was stopping them from getting inside. My bro dialled our landlord's number and communicated with him who called on Shell police and they came in seven minutes, cos the street isn't far from Shell. They did the same thing to my landlord's apartment and left because of the gunshot which has kept people on alert. But we felt they gained intry into our landlord's apartment so stayed hidden for one hour, w called the security guy an he ha no idea of what was going one when we broke the news to him. It was terrifying.
phewww! Your story has caught my attention
Re: I Am Still Virgin by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
redbeans:
phewww! Your story has caught my attention
Alright.
Re: I Am Still Virgin by SlayHER(m): 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
kimbra:

WOW! Thank God they didn't gain entrance into your apartment. I'm still surprised, the Nigerian Police responded to a distress call in 7 mins?? Lol, that's a first grin. I'm glad you and your siblings were unhurt in all this. I know how traumatic these things can be but I'll implore you to keep calm, there's always joy in the morning smiley. Where were your parents? Not in town, I guess?
Re: I Am Still Virgin by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
SlayHER:

WOW! Thank God they didn't gain entrance into your apartment. I'm still surprised, the Nigerian Police responded to a distress call in 7 mins?? Lol, that's a first grin. I'm glad you and your siblings were unhurt in all this. I know how traumatic these things can be but I'll implore you to keep calm, there's always joy in the morning smiley. Where were your parents? Not in town, I guess?
"Nigerian police?" that wasn't Nigerian Police but Shell Police. They respond to distress calls faster for their staff. My mum doesn't base here fully...lol, my sis did something funny, we were in the toilet and she started praying saying " God please, don't let me die today, I don't want to go to hell now. Please give me time", I burst into laughter and she told me to shut my mouth. That she knows I'm not scared of dying which have told her before. In all the terror I had time to laugh, I still reminded her of what she said lastnyt. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Still Virgin by SlayHER(m): 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
kimbra:
"Nigerian police?" that wasn't Nigerian Police but Shell Police. They respond to distress calls faster for their staff. My mum doesn't base here fully...lol, my sis did something funny, we were in the toilet and she started praying saying " God please, don't let me die today, I don't want to go to hell now. Please give me time", I burst into laughter and she told me to shut my mouth. That she knows I'm not scared of dying which have told her before. In all the terror I had time to laugh, I still reminded her of what she said lastnyt. cheesy grin

LMAO! She doesn't wanna go to hell "now"? LOL, she's made her peace with going to hell already? Lol, that's funny AF! gringrin

You not scared of dying? Most people fear death more than anything. So what is your greatest fear? My regards to your sis biko, tell her she's made my sunday! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Still Virgin by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
SlayHER:

LMAO! She doesn't wanna go to hell "now"? LOL, she's made her peace with going to hell already? Lol, that's funny AF! gringrin

You not scared of dying? Most people fear death more than anything. So what is your greatest fear? My regards to your sis biko, tell her she's made my sunday! cheesy
We were talking of death some months back and I told her I have nothing to be scared of. Whenever it comes it's not usually in your powers so why the fear?. My greatest fear is hoping I live the life I desire. I'll so disappointed in myself if I don't. Na small girl dey worry am. grin cheesy
Re: I Am Still Virgin by SlayHER(m): 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
kimbra:
We were talking of death some months back and I told her I have nothing to be scared of. Whenever it comes it's not usually in your powers so why the fear?. My greatest fear is hoping I live the life I desire. I'll so disappointed in myself if I don't. Na small girl dey worry am. grin cheesy

True! But that doesn't mean you shouldn't fear it. Thank God ya'll are safe anyway. Your bro deserves a medal for bravery. I know some people who'll just piss hot piss in the heat of the moment gringrin
Re: I Am Still Virgin by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
SlayHER:

True! But that doesn't mean you shouldn't fear it. Thank God ya'll are safe anyway. Your bro deserves a medal for bravery. I know some people who'll just piss hot piss in the heat of the moment gringrin
He had seen worse so knew how to handle the situation...he told us of one they placed a machet on his neck, took his car keys, all the money he had on and left.
Re: I Am Still Virgin by SlayHER(m): 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
kimbra:
He had seen worse so knew how to handle the situation...he told us of one they placed a machet on his neck, took his car keys, all the money he had on and left.

Yup! Situations toughen a man. Back when I was in school, I had become so used to being threatened with a gun to the point that I boldly tell lies to robbers and attackers each time I'm accosted. Wasn't like that before I got into school though but by the time I was leaving, I had become some sort of a mafian. That's the power and influence your environment has over you. Your sis is probably a "mummy's girl" grin
Re: I Am Still Virgin by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
SlayHER:

Yup! Situations toughen a man. Back when I was in school, I had become so used to being threatened with a gun to the point that I boldly tell lies to robbers and attackers each time I'm accosted. Wasn't like that before I got into school though but by the time I was leaving, I had become some sort of a mafian. That's the power and influence your environment has over you. Your sis is probably a "mummy's girl" grin
Lol, we thank God in all sha!, are you back from church?.
Re: I Am Still Virgin by SlayHER(m): 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, we thank God in all sha!, are you back from church?.

Yup. Just got back. The sermon was something about foundational curses. Very insightful too cool
Re: I Am Still Virgin by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
SlayHER:

Yup. Just got back. The sermon was something about foundational curses. Very insightful too cool
Alright.
Re: I Am Still Virgin by davidif: 6:51am On Apr 14, 2017
SlayHER:

Dude that meme is absolutely perfect. It summed up my response reading it hahah
Re: I Am Still Virgin by davidif: 6:52am On Apr 14, 2017
kimbra:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

'my Wife Slaps And Punches Me During Sex, Sometimes She Bites' - Man Cries Out / Man Recorded His First Experience With A Runs Girl / Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.