Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,643 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' (50363 Views)

Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him / If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot / Photos: When Bae's Honey Pot Is Too Wide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
to think he might not have made her climax, funny enough imps like this who donot know how to please a woman and make her climax are the ones that make the loudest noise like empty barrels that they are
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by Johnhug66(m): 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] " i know there must be a WOMEN" see grammar. How he no go leave?? undecided

But I still no know d type of honey we dey talk about here, Se na bee type or d one from sugar I'm confused
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by Goalnaldo(m): 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
Puna Man
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by mikolo80: 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
Smellymouth:
This overgrown baby still dey form lover boy?
Why brag about it ? No one gets a trophy for playing with a lady's heart..
See how bitter she feels yet this guy dey feel like who win money for merrybet.
Kwantinu, there is nothing as unpleasant as a woman who has been offended or whose love has not been returned. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
when dem de chop him de do shakara e de sweet dem. mad women

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by BBBlaze: 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
Oh God!!!!....who dis story come epp now

am not jst undastanding at all! undecided
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by mrphysics(m): 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
pocohantas:
Na she find trouble.
How she take off pant for this kind childish guy.

There are so many of them out there. Don't be fooled by their konji induced pleas. I have given up on some of these creatures called men.

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by 1234onyekwe: 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
pocohantas:
Na she find trouble.

There are so many of them out there. Don't be fooled by their konji induced pleas. I have given up on some of these creatures called men.
Poco whether u like it or not the society u are in don't want to know if u have given up on them or not, all they are interested in is that u must get married to one.
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by jayboy17(m): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
Love d gals punchline.... "you chssed me,used me..... bla bla
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by jessicahardman: 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
pocohantas:
Na she find trouble.

So you think the guy f00kijg u doesn't think that way?
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by pressplay411(m): 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
Perhaps he felt robbed only to discover no more honey in the honey pot.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 26, 2017
It's now a crime to tell the truth...after you hit it once or twice wetin remain na? Na to die there? Why don't you step aside and give your neighbor a chance no be only you the thing dey sweet na....carry go bros...sharing is caring wink

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by Inspectorsuga(m): 8:37am On Mar 26, 2017
pussypounder:
I will also put my thick akamu inside her pot if it's too sweet shocked I will first put my mushroom tip in the already slimy snail before I creammpie embarassed I will let her sit on my face before I teabag unless it smells like rotten fish or it is a thick forest undecided
U need deliverance..
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by Inspectorsuga(m): 8:46am On Mar 26, 2017
pocohantas:
Na she find trouble.

Lol.. I guess ur friends must be telling u da u look way better Dan Nicki M...
Nobody gives a fvck if u give up on men or not...
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by mrjohn008: 11:33am On Apr 05, 2017
sure way of solving problem, see details below.

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 05, 2017
kenyan guys are getting more baddest than naija fukboys grin

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 05, 2017
2dugged:
to think he might not have made her climax, funny enough imps like this who donot know how to please a woman and make her climax are the ones that make the loudest noise like empty barrels that they are
omo u have a point here cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies / Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.