Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' (50364 Views)

Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him / If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot / Photos: When Bae's Honey Pot Is Too Wide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by FreeSpirited: 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
The gal is not even complaining.....So immature guy..That gal is more mature than him
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by Ppresh2017(f): 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
This is bad, but to get extra income see my signature.
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by Jodha(f): 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
Old dog......

You think you're doing ladies.. Old man you're doing yourself..
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by KKKWHITE(m): 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
Girls never get tired of dating married men .
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by Donbigi2(m): 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
Apple1992:
Some men should get a life please.

As big as he's, he doesn't have a wife, could it been he has, he won't dare screen shot the conversation and post on Facebook.
She does this unashamed.
very childish action!

I just give up on some men especially that ugly thing there.

Truth be told, HE doesn't want to marry
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by emmaitive(m): 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
i blame the girl sha
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by pussyAvenger: 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
Buharimustgo:
The guy is stupid,its his kind of person that make ladies play hard to get for serious and genuine guys
ladies don't like serious genuine guys

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by holluphemydavid(m): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
Seem to be mature man also do dis shut, he must be overgrown baby smh
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by kuchikau1: 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
I hate gals dat mensturate. Why blood go dey comot frm deir smelling, dirty toto

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by kuchikau1: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
I hate gals dat mensturate. Why blood go dey comot frm deir smelling, dirty toto?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by burkingx(f): 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
grin

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
pocohantas:
Na she find trouble.
How she take off pant for this kind childish guy.

There are so many of them out there. Don't be fooled by their konji induced pleas. I have given up on some of these creatures called men.
Hahahaha! Are u for real? Even me?
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by Opakan2: 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
Most of them don't have sense na..asides sex, what good do they have to offer?

There are still good ones tho, those with value but very rare to find

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by Odkosh: 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
Dojupyo:
If this guy come finally get sense, marry, he no come get any child, is that not sweet Karma..
There's nothing to brag about, when you sleep around and hurt people who truly loved you with your faults..

Anyway, If You Were Jonah and The Big Fish Swallowed You In Atlanta Georgia USA and Vomited You In Ogunpa River Ibadan OYO State Nigeria. WHAT Would YOU DO?
na lie, he go get children. una don come.
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by megareal: 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
If I start to talk eh.... undecided
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by pocohantas(f): 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
chisco82:

Hahahaha! Are u for real? Even me?
No ask me that kind question. Go and change your ways... angry
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
What are they complaining about? Olosho generation. When better guy dey dem no gree, keep trashing the useless things that can't even boil rice or mop the floor. Only to chop dominos & coldstone!
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by sassy247(m): 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
the girl you dumped another guy will date her probably marry her another girl who been dumped will become your wife, life na cycle, all na second hand

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by Nofuckgiven: 6:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
The only sensible person is the one above me!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by chris31(m): 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
Smellymouth:

My guy, you dey forget say u still need to fulfill some promises and create awareness after election incase of Re-election?
Who dey serve for just ONE TERM?
And you forget dat with power of incumbency u fit return urself if u still want to return...lol
On a serious note most girls show more respect & commitment after visiting their honey pot & dat is why guys no dey dull

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by davidif: 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
Dojupyo:
If this guy come finally get sense, marry, he no come get any child, is that not sweet Karma..

You do know that not everyone is interested in having kids right?
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by sheyinoni(m): 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
pocohantas:
Na she find trouble.
How she take off pant for this kind childish guy.

There are so many of them out there. Don't be fooled by their konji induced pleas. I have given up on some of these creatures called men.
Babe u don start,pls stop generalizing. Am a man and a decent one Dont give up just yet. There are still some few good men at there

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by AntiNigerian: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
decent men truly exist ,but how many are they? 9% ! For crying out loud, 9%! indecent men nko? 91%! loooool!
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
Yeah, this is sad. Things like this are why women are going for cucumbers tongue
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by shemhad(m): 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
hmmm how e take concern us now, thanks no offense please
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by Emekus999(m): 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
wen spendind lik fool jst to get in between her thighs, u neva said anytin.now u re tru u re talkin nonsensenc.tel ur wife d scrap.
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by Adebowale89(m): 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
he's dumb with a mumu mentality

when as, tasting lady honeypot, an achievement to man?

I gat irritated with men/guys brag about it because as far as am concern, its illogical and cruel
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
pocohantas:

No ask me that kind question. Go and change your ways... angry
Lols.... Which way abeg?
Inbox me...
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by jamace(m): 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ah ah, the game is DRAW. Na 1-1 be the score line. No winner, no loser. grin grin
Re: Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
IgweBUIKE1:
na so na... who dey campaign after election??

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.