Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

What Do You Do When Your Spirit Is Down? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When Your Spirit Is Down? (1042 Views)

Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji / Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. / My Girl_friend Is A Mamiwater~ Water Spirit! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When Your Spirit Is Down? by Pappyman: 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2009
My people,
I am undergoing some emotional challenges (not women related o, extended family related issues) and I'm finding it difficult to manage.Please, I need help from the house, what can one do when having emotional troubles and the spirit is down?
Kindly advise.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spirit Is Down? by platinumnk(f): 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2009
Pappyman:

My people,
I am undergoing some emotional challenges (not women related o, extended family related issues) and I'm finding it difficult to manage.Please, I need help from the house, what can one do when having emotional troubles and the spirit is down?
Kindly advise.

I feel ya, life is not a easy road for some us.
What I do when I feeling down is write them out, either in the form of a poem or a short story

Then I write down a list of things that are bothering me, and possible solutions for the problems, it helps me think clearer, and eases my mind just a little.

What else I would do is meditate for at least 30 mins, go to a secret corner where u wont be bothered and just think.

Or Some times that dont help and you want to forget things, you can drink grin

But seriously find someone close you can call and u can lay ur heart to and all they will do is listen. because u need to air it out not holding it in.

I know how it feels, and it feels so much better when u let it out

Smile.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spirit Is Down? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2009
Get a gd confidant or someone u love dear and pour out ur heart to him or her.A lady will be better in ds case.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spirit Is Down? by sistawoman: 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2009
Cry

Once my tears are dry I pray. I know that God does everything for a reason and althou that reason is not apparently clear to me it will be all reviled in his due time.

Like Plat said write and mediate. I think you should mediate every day. Take whatever scripture or book you have that you use to meditate. I use Acts of Faith: Daily Meditations for People of Color ~ Iyanla Vanzant (Author).
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spirit Is Down? by stayclean1: 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2009
my spirit don't really get so low, Most times i get unconciously angry.    But it works to talk to a girl because they are more emotionally sensitive, That works for me when i'm in trouble.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spirit Is Down? by bubugul(f): 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2009
I call or chat with my friends for hours.
I'll feel good by evening, and confront whatever it is.
sometimes if i don't confront it, the trauma will come back yet again
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spirit Is Down? by omega25red(m): 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2009
see someone who you trust and respect to discuss what you are feeling. Talking about your difficulties sometimes unburdens a person and that way you can come up with a plan of action.

Or see a psycho therapist maybe you might be diagnosed with depression and be prescribed an anti depressant.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spirit Is Down? by mamagee3(f): 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2009
I'll Just pray. tongue
Re: What Do You Do When Your Spirit Is Down? by coolier(f): 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2009
Count your blessings!

(1) (Reply)

Terrible Heart Break / Why Is She So Cold: ? / How Do You Know A Girl Loves You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.