Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East (4864 Views)

Buhari; A Victim Of Propaganda And Religious Bigotry / Our Achievements Are Real, Not Propaganda And Lies – Buhari / Press Release: Our Concrete Achievements Not Propaganda And Lies - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East by EasternActivist: 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
All the time Igbo this, Igbos that chu... Ah

1 Like

Re: Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East by 9jabull: 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
maclatunji:
Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina has started a battle of sorts without realizing it. You see he wrote an article titled: PMB’s health: Gloating is of no value published in Premium Times. A friend and colleague who had been so disturbed by the same hateful messages that Mr. Adesina referred to in his article shared the link in WhatsApp groups we manage and to his utter shock still got people that said President Buhari that we have now is actually ‘a clone’. Yes, some people suggested this. My friend being a passionate person felt he needed to leave a group he is an administrator of just because of this. But that is not my style, I responded to these people with the following:

I am afraid at the degree of propaganda, ignorance and hate that young people from Eastern Nigeria in particular are feeding themselves with. If there is a major criticism I have of this government, it is that it is not doing enough to counter it.

It is all over social media and conventional media. There is hardly any Nigerian that lives in a city that does not have Igbo friends that they respect, probably admire and learn from.

However, if a large enough number of people that claim to be Igbo especially the youth insist on being obnoxious and offensive to the point of odioum, you risk compounding whatever problems you think you have in Nigeria.

Let me guess, you say: ‘give us Biafra’. Please, the Anambra man does not love the Abia or Imo man. Most of you want to treat Ebonyi people with scorn. Your problem is not a lack of Biafra or being in Nigeria, it is a lack of good social etiquette, political acumen and unwillingness to cooperate with others.

There are many Igbo people fed-up with this kind of behaviour of some of their kinsmen but they are afraid of being attacked by a blind set of marauders feeding on hate.

It is time Igbo people with enlightenment, elegance and distinction takeover the discussion on the progress and future of the Igbo. What we have right now are Charlatans and inept thinkers.

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/hate-propaganda-future-east/

This is a big trash & rubbish, that Igbo's are Igbo's live in other parts & your people are their friends does not mean that they love us.

Your our friend but killing us when Denmark people cartoon your Mohammed?.

Your our friend but kill us after your chief terrorist fail election, even when its obvious the he didn't win.

Your our friend but your bokoharam in army uniform kill peaceful protesters with out provoke, even on a solidarity rally. Those the meant to protect.

Your our friend but you go on social media shouting that the should kill those your friend as is they don't have right to protest but when you protest no body will kill you in the same country you called one Nigeria.

Your our friend but threatened to throw us in to the lagoon because we want to vote a candidate of our choice in your fake one Nigeria.

You people should stop deceiving your self because we know your our enemy.

Writing on social media cant change our mind, we don't need your friendship any more, we want Biafra.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East by kingzizzy: 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2017

Let me guess, you say: ‘give us Biafra’. Please, the Anambra man does not love the Abia or Imo man. Most of you want to treat Ebonyi people with scorn.

Absolute nonsense. But lets assume that it is true that Anambra does not like Abia or Imo or Imo does not like Ebonyi. Who made it that way? Isnt it Nigeria that divided Igbos into Imo, Anambra etc? Nigeria has caused so much division in Igbo land and thats one of the reasons Biafra will be good, there will be no states in Biafra

4 Likes

Re: Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East by MrMaestro: 2:16am On Mar 26, 2017
kropotkin2:
I don't believe in stereotypes and i don't engage in tribal slurs in the internet, what i observed is what i reported. A lot of young non eastern Nigerians perceive igbos in social media are insultive and rude, especially when the issue of Biafra comes up. My personal observation

Agreed
Re: Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East by maclatunji: 11:42am On Mar 26, 2017
kingzizzy:

Absolute nonsense. But lets assume that it is true that Anambra does not like Abia or Imo or Imo does not like Ebonyi. Who made it that way? Isnt it Nigeria that divided Igbos into Imo, Anambra etc? Nigeria has caused so much division in Igbo land and thats one of the reasons Biafra will be good, there will be no states in Biafra

Nope, you should thank Nigeria for even allowing you to know yourselves. You were living in hamlets, villages before colonization. This is a fact, you call it autonomous communities I guess.
Re: Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East by unstableaswater: 11:47am On Mar 26, 2017
op na u they hate,na u dey carry propaganda and na u dey complain as a yoruba muslim against the future of igbo people.
Re: Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East by AskProf: 11:48am On Mar 26, 2017
maclatunji:

Nope, you should thank Nigeria for even allowing you to know yourselves. You were living in hamlets, villages before colonization. This is a fact, you call it autonomous communities I guess.

"He who isn't aware of his ignorance is led only by his knowledge..."

3 Likes

Re: Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
kropotkin2:
This is true. Just go through the majority of social media sites and you will see most of the hate speech that goes on there comes mainly from people of south eastern origin. This is particularly dangerous as it is influencing the opinions of a lot of young Nigerians towards the Igbos in a negative way.

Let them continue, eventually they will understand what it means to be disliked and become unelectable - after all democracy is not by force; ppl have a choice and no one will vote for someone who is obnoxious and hates and insults them.
Re: Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East by Afam4eva(m): 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
maclatunji:
Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina has started a battle of sorts without realizing it. You see he wrote an article titled: PMB’s health: Gloating is of no value published in Premium Times. A friend and colleague who had been so disturbed by the same hateful messages that Mr. Adesina referred to in his article shared the link in WhatsApp groups we manage and to his utter shock still got people that said President Buhari that we have now is actually ‘a clone’. Yes, some people suggested this. My friend being a passionate person felt he needed to leave a group he is an administrator of just because of this. But that is not my style, I responded to these people with the following:

I am afraid at the degree of propaganda, ignorance and hate that young people from Eastern Nigeria in particular are feeding themselves with. If there is a major criticism I have of this government, it is that it is not doing enough to counter it.

It is all over social media and conventional media. There is hardly any Nigerian that lives in a city that does not have Igbo friends that they respect, probably admire and learn from.

However, if a large enough number of people that claim to be Igbo especially the youth insist on being obnoxious and offensive to the point of odioum, you risk compounding whatever problems you think you have in Nigeria.

Let me guess, you say: ‘give us Biafra’. Please, the Anambra man does not love the Abia or Imo man. Most of you want to treat Ebonyi people with scorn. Your problem is not a lack of Biafra or being in Nigeria, it is a lack of good social etiquette, political acumen and unwillingness to cooperate with others.

There are many Igbo people fed-up with this kind of behaviour of some of their kinsmen but they are afraid of being attacked by a blind set of marauders feeding on hate.

It is time Igbo people with enlightenment, elegance and distinction takeover the discussion on the progress and future of the Igbo. What we have right now are Charlatans and inept thinkers.

Give it up already. Someone like you should not be writing epistles such as these because you're hate personified yourself. Just because you were made the moderator of the Islamic section of Nairaland, you banned everyone and anyone that says anything that is not in unison with your thoughts and you have the effrontery to travel this road of self righteousness. I say to you, SHUT UP.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East by Curlieweed: 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
maclatunji:

You Mohammedans are always crying about how other people do not show proper reverence to your "religion" but you can never pass up an opportunity to insult other religions. In my religion, we revere our ancestors. Yet, you're here insulting my ancestors but when I insult that fake, camel fccking, pedophile, homicidal maniac you claim was a prophet, you'll start complaining.

This is exactly what happens when you scramble your own brain by dashing your head on the floor 5 times everyday. Abeg keep to your lane.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East by cheruv: 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
IpobExposed:

IPOB is a terrorist group. Whether u have an opinion or not
Self hating Igbo
Re: Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East by cheruv: 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
kropotkin2:
I don't believe in stereotypes and i don't engage in tribal slurs in the internet, what i observed is what i reported. A lot of young non eastern Nigerians perceive igbos in social media are insultive and rude, especially when the issue of Biafra comes up. My personal observation
By the way what concerns non Igbos with Biāfra Everybody wants to have an opinion on Igbos... Even people who don't know the road to agbor undecided
Nigerians should forget about Igbos and focus on their problems... After all its not Igbos who put them in their current predicament angry

7 Likes

Re: Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East by 1Rebel: 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
I sincerely love the replies by MaziOmenuko, Ngozi123 and the rest. Keep telling these divisive hateful lot, Igbo bu ofu.

4 Likes

Re: Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East by Ngozi123(f): 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
1Rebel:
I sincerely love the replies by MaziOmenuko, Ngozi123 and the rest. Keep telling these divisive hateful lot, Igbo bu ofu.

Thank you smiley.

7 Likes

Re: Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jetleeee:
All these guys just like to dey make Yorubas soft targets. They will never create thread about SW states or Yoruba. It's always Igbo, Biafra nonsense

And it's not like they can defend themselves.
God bless you bro. If you dig deeper, you'd find out that these guys you wrote about are our Yoruba Muslim brothers. I may wrong though but the disgrace they bring to the Yoruba us getting too much and annoying.

1 Like

Re: Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
Yoruba Muslims, stop disgracing us Ugandan. Let Yee noes be... What does their biafra agitation affect you? Jeez! Apart from the normal taunting and diss here, we reasonable Yoruba endorse biafra 100%. If you are so much interested in pleasing your Islamic slave masters up north, why not let those who have chosen not to be slaves go in peace. jeez

bunch of pathetic Fools loyal to the Islamic caliphate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
cheruv:

By the way what concerns non Igbos with Biāfra Everybody wants to have an opinion on Igbos... Even people who don't know the road to agbor undecided
Nigerians should forget about Igbos and focus on their problems... After all its not Igbos who put them in their current predicament angry
When it comes to Biafra, it concerns every single Nigerian because Biafra means the end of Nigeria. This is the reason why we oppose it and can never let it see the light of day. As for all other issues that have implications solely on the igbo tribe, you're right in saying its none of my business. But Biafra is my business

1 Like

Re: Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East by kingzizzy: 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
maclatunji:

Thank Nigeria? For what? Nigeria is a colonial fruad imposed on us all by the white man. This colonial fraud must end and the indigenous people of the land must reclaim their stolen sovereignty

6 Likes

Re: Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East by donratcock: 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
Curlieweed:

You Mohammedans are always crying about how other people do not show proper reverence to your "religion" but you can never pass up an opportunity to insult other religions. In my religion, we revere our ancestors. Yet, you're here insulting my ancestors but when I insult that fake, camel fccking, pedophile, homicidal maniac you claim was a prophet, you'll start complaining.

This is exactly what happens when you scramble your own brain by dashing your head on the floor 5 times everyday. Abeg keep to your lane.
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East by IslamicRebel01: 3:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
Foolish Yoruba Muslims again.

2 Likes

Re: Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East by IslamicRebel01: 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
When you combine the evil of Islam with Yoruba lies and cowardice you get a deadly combination.

9 Likes

Re: Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East by cheruv: 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
kropotkin2:
When it comes to Biafra, it concerns every single Nigerian because Biafra means the end of Nigeria. This is the reason why we oppose it and can never let it see the light of day. As for all other issues that have implications solely on the igbo tribe, you're right in saying its none of my business. But Biafra is my business
No bro you got it wrong
Biāfra means the rebirth of Nigeria... Non Igbos can always continue as Nigerians... Moreover Igboland is just 5% of Nigeria ie to say when Igboland is independent of Nigeria, Nigeria's landmass would only shrink from 923K km² to just 870K km² which would still be 16X larger than Igboland. Nigeria has nothing to lose and everything to gain by having Igbos gain their independence. Moreover no human walks on three legs,so removal of the third leg ensures that Nigeria walks properly.
Seriously Nigeria has no need for the Igbo... Just as they've no need for Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East by maclatunji: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
Afam4eva:

Give it up already. Someone like you should not be writing epistles such as these because you're hate personified yourself. Just because you were made the moderator of the Islamic section of Nairaland, you banned everyone and anyone that says anything that is not in unison with your thoughts and you have the effrontery to travel this road of self righteousness. I say to you, SHUT UP.

Yup, deal with it. You obviously still suffer from the impediments you had from the past.

#LOL
Re: Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East by maclatunji: 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
kingzizzy:

Thank Nigeria? For what? Nigeria is a colonial fruad imposed on us all by the white man. This colonial fraud must end and the indigenous people of the land must reclaim their stolen sovereignty

For showing you that the world is bigger than just 3 villages, 7 streams and 7 hills away.

1 Like

Re: Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East by Ejanla07: 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
DocHMD:
Anambra man hate Abia bla bla bla...

Does nigeria love themselves, are yorubas and hausa not killing themselves in Ife, Are hausas not killing southerners?

How many Efik have killed Igbos, How many Imo have killed Abia. Anytime these cognitively paralyzed muslim anti-Biafrans give this 'hollow excuse as a pre-cursor to the future failure of Biafra', they are amazingly oblivous of how daft and moronic they sound.

Thugcheetahh and Afonjaheadhunt do you concur with your yoruba muslim brother? grin

I concur with my yoruba muslim...

He is setting our coneheads up to be pummeled by flatheadss..

Let me go back to my black amala wit greenish slimy ewedu with one egg

1 Like

Re: Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East by Ejanla07: 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
maclatunji:

My yoruba muslim brother more grease to ur yoruba muslim ewedu skull....

Lets all go hit our head on d ground 5 more times so allah will make Igbos hate Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu

5 Likes

Re: Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East by Malawian(m): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
IpobExposed:

IPOB is a terrorist group. Whether u have an opinion or not
is this kettykin? undecided undecided
Re: Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East by Afam4eva(m): 8:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
maclatunji:

Yup, deal with it. You obviously still suffer from the impediments you had from the past.

#LOL
Lol grin You must be kidding yourself. The moment i saw you for who you were, i took off. Even Seun knows you to be an islamic fundamentalist. I won't be surprised if you've already started throwing bombs.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East by maclatunji: 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
Afam4eva:

Lol grin You must be kidding yourself. The moment i saw you for who you were, i took off. Even Seun knows you to be an islamic fundamentalist. I won't be surprised if you've already started throwing bombs.

Strawman tactics do not address the point Afam.
Re: Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East by Afam4eva(m): 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
maclatunji:

Strawman tactics do not address the point Afam.
What point is that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East by Abagworo(m): 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
maclatunji:

I've stopped keeping such low thinkers as friends. Can you imagine someone almost fought me because I told him Buhari was alive and would soon come back. That was at the peak of their lies that he was dead and celebrating during his health retreat in London. Igbos are generally a brainy breed but somehow the radio biagra thing has destroyed the thinking faculty of a sizeable population.
Re: Hate, Propaganda And The Future Of The East by paschu: 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
I am not suprised that you are endorsing this crap. Just keep it up. After all, the distinguished Ken Sarowiwa did worse than this. So try to beat his records. But never lose track of his fate.

Abagworo:

I've stopped keeping such low thinkers as friends. Can you imagine someone almost fought me because I told him Buhari was alive and would soon come back. That was at the peak of their lies that he was dead and celebrating during his health retreat in London. Igbos are generally a brainy breed but somehow the radio biagra thing has destroyed the thinking faculty of a sizeable population.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Jubril, Kanu Drops Yet More Evidence / Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi Greeting His Party Leader Tinubu - Photo / Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.