Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response (18977 Views)

I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. / Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by firstking01(m): 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
Janeyinspires:

Maybe it's about time you switch to Ghana girlsundecided
Asif you already knewgrin
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Babygal4eva(f): 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
guess im the only one dat didnt understand the english or cursive thing
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Erums(m): 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
Dextology:
Wonder why some guys must attach strings especially sex before they help any lady financially. undecided

Ure stupid for asking thay question

2 Likes

Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Payper(m): 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Na your mama I use my Olosho resemble na!

Your I never chop father should have brought you up well. But your Igbo smoking father is always at the bus stop doing his low-paying agbero job in a very hot sun. That's why you lack parental care.

Just look at the way u begging a teenage girl for sex on WhatsApp! Shame you don't have. You still brought to to nl. You supposed to be chopped into pieces I be fed to local dogs in the slum your useless mother give birth to you!
Cc savagefinder
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by rhektor(m): 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
Smellymouth:
Baba for the gehs.. I hail you.
You don take inherit her financial responsibilities in the blink of an eye.. O lenu gaan.

Wait oo.. You told seu.n to reserve the 10k?
Which Seu.n you dey talk of!? grin

Seun Egbegbe ni
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by dingbang(m): 1:28am On Mar 26, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Thanks why I don't understand guys....especially when guys give money to an olosho. At the end the guy will lose, not the olosho. The olosho will gain pleasure plus doe, that one na awoof. Abi no be so?
am speaking for myself and not guys! And if u must know I don't patronize prostitutes! My father didn't, my grandfather didn't.. And I will not..
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 26, 2017
You can't be 100% sure. You are not God; looking down from the sky, knowing people's (including your father and grandfather) deep dark secrets. smiley
dingbang:
am speaking for myself and not guys! And if u must know I don't patronize prostitutes! My father didn't, my grandfather didn't.. And I will not..
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by dingbang(m): 2:00am On Mar 26, 2017
ItsQuinn:
You can't be 100% sure. You are not God; looking down from the sky, knowing people's (including your father and grandfather) deep dark secrets. smiley
lol am sure about my dad.. smiley he is my role model when it comes to being a man..

1 Like

Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 26, 2017
Okay cool smiley
dingbang:
lol am sure about my dad.. smiley he is my role model when it comes to being a man..
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:26am On Mar 26, 2017
firstking01:

nna naija girls are the sweetest
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by firstking01(m): 8:30am On Mar 26, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

nna naija girls are the sweetest
And you kept complaining about them in your previous threadsundecided
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2017
firstking01:
And you kept complaining about them in your previous threadsundecided

LOL I no they complain again na grin

But guy seriously if you jam better naija babe like my current girl ehn... .. forget story, you na my person grin
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 26, 2017
Both of you are disgusting af
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by firstking01(m): 9:11am On Mar 26, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

LOL I no they complain again na grin

But guy seriously if you jam better naija babe like my current girl ehn... .. forget story, you na my person grin
The "good" ones are in extinction.
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 26, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Na your mama I use my Olosho resemble na!

Your I never chop father should have brought you up well. But your Igbo smoking father is always at the bus stop doing his low-paying agbero job in a very hot sun. That's why you lack parental care.

Just look at the way u begging a teenage girl for sex on WhatsApp! Shame you don't have. You still brought to to nl. You supposed to be chopped into pieces I be fed to local dogs in the slum your useless mother give birth to you!

you no get manner at all
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:20am On Mar 26, 2017
firstking01:
The "good" ones are in extinction.

Nah. So my girl come they extinction now?
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by firstking01(m): 9:28am On Mar 26, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

Nah. So my girl come they extinction now?
Give it time man...i mean only time will convince you.
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:30am On Mar 26, 2017
firstking01:
Give it time man...i mean only time will convince you.

LOL this one you they talk like this so ehn. You know say you be elder o. You they put fear for my body o
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by firstking01(m): 10:09am On Mar 26, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

LOL this one you they talk like this so ehn. You know say you be elder o. You they put fear for my body o
Lwkmd, elder?
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:41am On Mar 26, 2017
firstking01:
Lwkmd, elder?

Yes na. Na una be the elders of romanceland
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by firstking01(m): 10:43am On Mar 26, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

Yes na. Na una be the elders of romanceland
Abegi, no kie me with laff.
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 26, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Who does that if not a stupid kid

I have looked at your comments, I also went to your profile, then I came to a conclusion that, you are a miserable low life, an uncultured persona, a Jezebel.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:58am On Mar 26, 2017
firstking01:
Abegi, no kie me with laff.

Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by opineflu(m): 11:40am On Mar 26, 2017
NemzySeries:
once u ask a nigerian gal out jst kw u owe her money
e baffle me, then still come ask for tfare..
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Henry1006(m): 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
before nko
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Janeyinspires(f): 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
firstking01:
Well,your comments here gives the idea that you have a case with Nigerian girls.
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by NemzySeries(m): 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
opineflu:
e baffle me, then still come ask for tfare..
ma guy e weak me
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by firstking01(m): 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
Janeyinspires:

Well,your comments here gives the idea that you have a case with Nigerian girls.
A very serious one.
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
LeView1:

You can't give what you don't have undecided

lol, that guy got destroyed, lmao grin grin grin
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by Janeyinspires(f): 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
firstking01:
A very serious one.

Yet you won't leave them alone.How ironic!
Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by gidimasters(m): 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dextology:
Wonder why some guys must attach strings especially sex before they help any lady financially. undecided

i wont say you are wrong...

but why is it that ladies think they cant offer anything meaningful other than sex

1 Like

Re: She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response by firstking01(m): 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
Janeyinspires:

Yet you won't leave them alone.How ironic!
Tfu, who's holding them in the first placeundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) / After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? / How Can A Woman Spot A Genuine Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.