Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Ambode To Pump $60m Into Lekki Free Zone Project - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode To Pump $60m Into Lekki Free Zone Project (15844 Views)

Ambode Performs Pre-launch Of $50m Factory In Lekki Free Zone / FG Signs Deal For Enyimba Economic Zone Project / Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode To Pump $60m Into Lekki Free Zone Project by rhektor(m): 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You don start again? they are coming for your head..

TeTell him o
Re: Ambode To Pump $60m Into Lekki Free Zone Project by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
*TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMO AND INVEST NOW*

*LAGOON COURTS*
*Location:* Ibeju - Agbe, Ibeju Lekki, Along the Lekki Epe, By new Lekki Epe International Airport.
*Promo Price:* ₦2.5million per plot
*Title:* Gazette

*WOLVERTON COURTS (NEW)*
*Location:* Okun - Ilado town, (a walking distance to Lekki Free Trade Zone)
*Promo Price:* ₦2.5million
*Title:* Excision on Process

*UPTOWN COURTS*
*Location:* Along lekki free trade zone, 1mile from Dangote Refinery
Promo Price: ₦3.5million per plot
*Title:* Global C of O

*UPTOWN COURTS EXTENSION.*
*Promo Price:* ₦2.8million per plot

*EDGEWOOD COURTS*
*Location:* Okun - Ilado town of Lekki Free Trade zone road(a walking distance to Lekki Free Trade Zone) Ibeju Lekki Lagos
*Promo Price:* ₦3million

*SUNNYLAND COURTS*
*Promo Price:* ₦3million

*BROOKSVILLE COURTS*
*Location:* Ibeju Agbe town, Ibeju Lekki by the new Int'l Airport
*Promo Price:* ₦3.5million per plot

*SANDFIELD COURTS*
*Location:* Along lekki free trade zone, 1km from Dangote Refinery
*Promo Price:* ₦4.5million per plot

*HAMPTON COURTS*
*Promo Price:* ₦2million per plot
*Title:* Gazette on process

*OCEANWOOD COURTS*
*Location:* Lekki coastal Road East of Lekki free Trade zone (10km from Dangote Refinery)
*Promo Price:* ₦1.5milliom
*Title:* Excision

*WHITE OAK COURTS*
*Location:* Along the Lekki free Trade Zone (1Mile from Dangote Refinery)
*Price:* ₦4million
*Promo Title:* Global C of O

*CHERRY WOOD COURTS*
*Location:* Along lekki free trade zone 1mile to Dangote Refinery

*CHERRY WOOD COURTS PLUS*
(1000Sqm) Exclusive Mini Gated Community
*Location:* Along lekki free trade zone 1mile to Dangote Refinery
*Promo Price:* ₦5 million per plot
*Size:* 1000SQM

*PALMSVILLE COURTS (NEW)*
*Location:* Orimedu town of Lekki Free Trade zone road Ibeju Lekki Lagos
*Promo Price:* ₦3 million

*UPTOWN COURTS*

*UPTOWN COURTS (EXTENSION)*
*Promo Price*: 2.8m per plot.
*Tittle:*Global C of O

*MASTERVILLA*
*Price:* 700sqm = ₦5.5 million / 900sqm = ₦7.2million
*Title:* Registered Court Judgement file no : 79/79/2432

*AMAZING GRACE PHASE 1*
*Price:* ₦5 million
*Title:*Deed of Assignment

*AMAZING GRACE PHASE 2*
*Price:* ₦3.5 million

*ASTER HOMES & PARKS*
*Price:* ₦3 million

*HILLS GARDENS PHASE 1*
*Price:* ₦900k
*Title:* Deed of Assignment

*GARDENIA HOMES & GARDENS*
*Price:* ₦3m
*Title:* C of O

*ALMONDS & VINES PHASE 1*
*Price:* ₦3.5million

*ALMONDS & VINES PHASE 2*
*Price:* ₦2.5million

*BEECH GARDENS & HOMES*

*AKODO PENINSULA*

*ADORA GARDENS*
*Price:* ₦2.5million

*CITADEL OF DREAMS*
*Price:* ₦ 4million

*HEAVEN'S PARADISE PHASE 1*
*Price:* ₦ 1.2million

*HEAVEN'S PARADISE PHASE 2*
*Price:* 800k

*BLEVIC GARDEN ESTATE PHASE 2*
*Location:* Akodo Ise, Town, 12 minutes drive from Dangote's Refinery, Lekki Free Trade Zone, Lekki Free Trade Zone and new Deep SeaPort
*Price:* ₦900k
*Title:* Excision in process

*BLEVIC HOUSING ESTATE*
*Location:* Lepia Town, 6km from the Lekki Free Trade Zone, Seaport and Dangote Refinery
*Price:* ₦2 million
*Title:* Excision

*GRANDVILLE ESTATE* (40 units of 3 bedroom Apartments in 5 blocks for sale)
*Location:* Itedo by Lekki phase 1, through third round about
*Price:* ₦ 35million

*WESTWOOD PARK ESTATE PHASE 2*
*Location:* OFF Monastery road, Sangotedo, Lagos located close to Shoprite
*Promo Price:* ₦9.5million (New Promo Price from Monday 20th March 2017) land prices in that area goes for #12million per plot

*ORANGE VILLE ESTATE*
*Price:* ₦ 9.5 million

*GRACIAS GARDENS SCHEME 1*
*Promo Price:* ₦ 1.5million (Actual Price ₦2 million)
*Title:* Excision in process

*STAR GARDEN, SANGOTEDO*
*Location:* Opposite Fara Park, off Lekki - Epe, Expressway, Sangotedo, Lekki
*Price:* ₦ 5million

*HEAVEN'S PARADISE*
*Price:* ₦800k
*Title :* free from Government Acquisition & Registered Survey

Call/whatsapp on 08062342001. Ibeju-Lekki is a place to be.
Re: Ambode To Pump $60m Into Lekki Free Zone Project by Basic123: 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
natznext:

He's the Governor of Oyo, not only Ibadan, what happens to Ogbomosho, Oyo town, Saki, iseyin n co?

Now to Ibadan, no 5 shopping malls

Palms and Ventura are the only thriving mall, where u can't call Ventura a standard mall,
Cocoa and Heritage Mall are a shadow of themselves, many businesses there have close shop
How do you expect those businesses to survive when the buying power of the populace can't afford the stock at the shop in those malls.
If he had gone ahead to spark an industrial or agricultural revolution where the masses gets employment, those malls would thrive

Finally to the roads, we always celebrate mediocrity, but not me, am I the one that's supposed to build those roads? It's his freaking damn Job, let's looking into project duration, execution and project cost to grade him, he will fail woefully

But then, I agree with you he's the best Governor Oyo state has event had but that isn't what we need, it's 2017 man, the world don go leave us behind
I said especially ibadan which is 1/3 of oyo state.He tried for other cities too.I know of dualization of entry roads to Oyo state major towns.

As for celebrating mediocrity,if a leader could be condemned for something done bad there is nothing bad of he is commended for good things done.That's not celebration.

As for buoyant or no buoyant shopping mall I disagree with you on that.More malls will not be opened if the market is poor.The just opened jericho mall is an example.

Thank God you agree that he is the best governor so far.can I also say you are celebrate mediocrity with this stance ?..No.its just a form of acknowledgement.
Re: Ambode To Pump $60m Into Lekki Free Zone Project by natznext(m): 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
Basic123:
I said especially ibadan which is 1/3 of oyo state.He tried for other cities too.I know of dualization of entry roads to Oyo state major towns.

As for celebrating mediocrity,if a leader could be condemned for something done bad there is nothing bad of he is commended for good things done.That's not celebration.

As for buoyant or no buoyant shopping mall I disagree with you on that.More malls will not be opened if the market is poor.The just opened jericho mall is an example.

Thank God you agree that he is the best governor so far.can I also say you are celebrate mediocrity with this stance ?..No.its just a form of acknowledgement.

Oh they finally finished Jericho mall? How long did that take to build

Bros, the world has gone past the days of we're pushing it

Everything problem we have has been solved along time ago by scientific and technological feats

How hard can implementation be?

:that enhance road to Oyo is now going bad, very bad roads from the boundaries of Ilorin to Ogbomosho, low quality roads at very high project cost I'm sure. The only good roads are from new garage to challenge, those aleshiloye onireke areas, as far as I've seen, and trust me, I travel alot

All I'm jsut saying is don't let us accept less from these guys, they got capacity to do wayyyy more

Let's all be woke

My last post tho
Re: Ambode To Pump $60m Into Lekki Free Zone Project by natznext(m): 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
Basic123:

Every problem we have has been solved along time ago by scientific and technological feats

:that entrance road to Oyo is now going bad, very bad roads from the boundaries of Ilorin through ogbomosho to ilorin, low quality roads at very high project cost I'm sure. The only good roads are from new garage to challenge, those aleshiloye onireke areas, as far as I've seen, and trust me, I travel alot

All I'm jsut saying is don't let us accept less from these guys, they got capacity to do wayyyy more

Even Lagos State got lapses
Uncompleted projects here n there, especially pedestrian bridges started over 25months ago
They completed Ojota and merger and we're celebrating, if I get to cross safely at those locations and a vehicle hit me at the other locations with abandoned bridges, we no fail?

Please be Woke!

My last post tho..
Re: Ambode To Pump $60m Into Lekki Free Zone Project by Basic123: 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
natznext:

Everything problem we have has been solved along time ago by scientific and technological feats

:that enhance road to Oyo is now going bad, very bad roads from the boundaries of Ilorin to Ogbomosho, low quality roads at very high project cost I'm sure. The only good roads are from new garage to challenge, those aleshiloye onireke areas, as far as I've seen, and trust me, I travel alot

Let's all be woke

My last post tho
Alright sir
Re: Ambode To Pump $60m Into Lekki Free Zone Project by BecomeALandLord(m): 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nice one from our ever hardworking governor akinwumi ambode
Ibeju lekki indeed has potentials
Re: Ambode To Pump $60m Into Lekki Free Zone Project by wristbangle: 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jetleeee:
Eko Atlantic City
Badagry seaport
Lekki Deep Sea Port
Dangote Refinery
Lekki FTZ

Huuuh!! All in one city. Abeg..

Lagos is not their daddy's mate. Ogun is not their mummy's mate. At the moment, these 2 states are like the only states where things are really happening. No wonder they are the only states that have been able to generate more than their FA. Are y'all surprised they are both SW states? Opolo ni, no be muscle.

Can't wait for Oyo to join the mix and the other three SW states. A seaport in Ondo will definitely open up the other SW states.

Meanwhile, awa pipu from that side are busy developing all South-Asian countries, signing fake MOUs and blaming Yorubas for poo not coming out of their ...... grin

In Madam Faka's voice, I can only tell them to "kontinew". Alabiabia will build their region for them

Oh God! Ki leleyi oo gringrin

I swear Mynd will be saying what kind of man is this one that just joined Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Ambode To Pump $60m Into Lekki Free Zone Project by Jetleeee: 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
wristbangle:

Oh God! Ki leleyi oo gringrin

I swear Mynd will be saying what kind of man is this one that just joined Nairaland

Bro, me just dey enjoy myself ni ooh.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode To Pump $60m Into Lekki Free Zone Project by Babysho(m): 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jetleeee:
Eko Atlantic City
Badagry seaport
Lekki Deep Sea Port
Dangote Refinery
Lekki FTZ

Huuuh!! All in one city. Abeg..

Lagos is not their daddy's mate. Ogun is not their mummy's mate. At the moment, these 2 states are like the only states where things are really happening. No wonder they are the only states that have been able to generate more than their FA. Are y'all surprised they are both SW states? Opolo ni, no be muscle.

Can't wait for Oyo to join the mix and the other three SW states. A seaport in Ondo will definitely open up the other SW states.

Meanwhile, awa pipu from that side are busy developing all South-Asian countries, signing fake MOUs and blaming Yorubas for poo not coming out of their ...... grin

In Madam Faka's voice, I can only tell them to "kontinew". Alabiabia will build their region for them

You forgot lekki airport

1 Like

Re: Ambode To Pump $60m Into Lekki Free Zone Project by mapet: 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
If Ambode does not significantly progress the Lekki FTZ project, especially the airport, then he'll be a small time to me.

1 Like

Re: Ambode To Pump $60m Into Lekki Free Zone Project by obaloppelujo(m): 4:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
Take Yorubas out of Nigeria and watch sophisticated business, top notch investment, large scale innovation, progressive mindset, and general cool headedness die off in whatever is left of Nigeria

Lol....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude / Kaduna Refinery Shutdown Because Of Effect Of Niger Delta Avengers / Buhari Receives Umaro Sissco Embalo, Prime Minister Of Guinea Bissau (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.