Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,334 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread (67284 Views)

What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 / Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 / The Voice Nigeria Season 2 Auditions Are Here!!! (Venues & Dates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by junnyjake(m): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
homesteady:

Patoranking team kwa? grin grin Haba, no na, not after the performance of 1st girl and that short guy.

Team Timi did it for me.

shocked

The first girl was actually dancing shoki to a Tina Turner's song. Who does that?
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by junnyjake(m): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
homesteady:
I went to YouTube just to see the comments, Jahnomso was murdered there grin People were even blaming Seyi for the rubbish performance.

Honestly, the performance was just blehhh! His effeminate acts were just dross! Thank God he would soon go sha, I won't be able to deal with another of his performance.

That eshoke Agajimah of a guy is the new savage. Dude is just so like that.

1 Like

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by junnyjake(m): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
I didn't feel last episode at all. Their song choices were just not it.
I pray the next episode lives up to expectations.

1 Like

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by homesteady(m): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
crazygod:

Watch the live shows again. Patorankings team was on fire. The dude timi chose was just screaming. That's not singing and his notes where just everywhere. 2 guys in Timi's team tried. Bada and wolei.

C'mon Voke and kessy D were just crap, Aunty Kessy was even trying to dance shoki to the song, which to me was an epic fail. Voke, average performance, just like how average he is as a singer. You can blame their songs sha.

Precious wasn't really screaming sef, that's one of my best songs on my Playlist. Compared to the real song, he didn't scream enough. Although I didn't really like his delivery, but he is that good that even when he is not at his best, he is still better than many. Besides that's one of the toughest songs to sing in competitions.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by homesteady(m): 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
junnyjake:

shocked

The first girl was actually dancing shoki to a Tina Turner's song. Who does that?

I wonder who gave her that idea grin
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by homesteady(m): 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
junnyjake:
I didn't feel last episode at all. Their song choices were just not it.

I pray the next episode lives up to expectations.

Yeaa, the song choices! I wonder which criteria they use in giving songs out.
Jahnomso even blamed the song choices on one of his comments on YouTube

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by junnyjake(m): 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
homesteady:

Yeaa, the song choices! I wonder which criteria they use in giving songs out.
Jahnomso even blamed the song choices on one of his comments on YouTube

He shouldn't have.

That act alone tells how much unprofessional he is.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
i dont know what yall are saying but Badas performance was the best.... if he goes home, there is no justice at all.

1 Like

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by amblors(m): 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
closerange:
i dont know what yall are saying but Badas performance was the best.... if he goes home, there is no justice at all.

ope say you don vote am. i've given him mine.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by Thiwhy(f): 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pls which station can I watch it on gotv and time
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
Thiwhy:

Not sure Gotv shows it. DSTV owners are crooks, last year it was showed I guess on Ebony TV, but don't think so this year.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by junnyjake(m): 12:03am On Aug 31, 2017
Thiwhy:

Africa magic family channel 2. Full show Tuesdays 5pm.

Repeat (usually the highlight reel) 9pm.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by ModusOperandi(f): 2:33am On Aug 31, 2017
why don't they ever upload the full show on their YouTube channel. all we get is crumbs, not fair angry

Chris Rio is doing things to me sha embarassed

what did Jahnomso do mbok cry , Seyi would've K-O'd this guy if that battle had happened.

oh and precious, did he go off-key in the first " don't make me close one more door " (the "one more door" didn't sound right) maybe its just me, anyway nobody badder than bada.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by homesteady(m): 9:07am On Aug 31, 2017
ModusOperandi:
why don't they ever upload the full show on their YouTube channel. all we get is crumbs, not fair angry

I just tire for them. But you can watch videos of their performance with judges comments on their website.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by ModusOperandi(f): 10:14am On Aug 31, 2017
homesteady:

I just tire for them. But you can watch videos of their performance with judges comments on their website.
what's their website
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by amblors(m): 10:18am On Aug 31, 2017
if you want to see something closer to the full show: search for the HIGHLIGHT REEL.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by homesteady(m): 11:43am On Aug 31, 2017

1 Like

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by homesteady(m): 11:53am On Aug 31, 2017
Just finished voting! Voted Afolayan, Wow and Bunmi! I initially wanted to vote Amarachi oh, but channel 154 influenced my opinion, they were using Bada's performance for that The Voice advertisement sponsored by mint fresh. He sounded really good, couldn't ignore grin

Sorry Amarachi.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by homesteady(m): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2017
You guys should try to vote, it's very easy and stress-free. You just register with your number and password, they would send you OTP, you fill it in and thats it, you are done. It's far better than the wechat platform they used last season.
You can register and vote in less than 2 minutes.

Follow that link I posted 2 posts above, you would see voting option there. I don't want to be posting many links before that useless antispambot would ban me.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by enemmo(f): 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
ModusOperandi:

Chris Rio is doing things to me sha embarassed

what did Jahnomso do mbok cry , Seyi would've K-O'd this guy if that battle had happened.

oh and precious, did he go off-key in the first " don't make me close one more door " (the "one more door" didn't sound right) maybe its just me, anyway nobody badder than bada.

Precious missed one line, Timi and Waje admitted in in their comment,but they praised him for handling it like a pro. Sigh!
Chris Rio should learn how to shout if he survives this week,because the Judges appreciate screaming.
As for Jahnomso,I have no words,before he will come for my head.LOL
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
enemmo:

Precious missed one line, Timi and Waje admitted in in their comment,but they praised him for handling it like a pro. Sigh!
Chris Rio should learn how to shout if he survives this week,because the Judges appreciate screaming.
As for Jahnomso,I have no words,before he will come for my head.LOL

Jahnomso is everywhere oh. The guy full Facebook, Twitter etc, I wonder if he is really the one or he has paid agents. Let's try and vote so dat d most deserving stays on. Bless up all.

1 Like

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by enemmo(f): 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Jahnomso is everywhere oh. The guy full Facebook, Twitter etc, I wonder if he is really the one or he has paid agents. Let's try and vote so dat d most deserving stays on. Bless up all.

LOL

He might be the one.

Their set is free for this week so he might have time on his hands.

I voted via mobile phone today..Will try and vote via PC before midnight.
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by Nobody: 4:58am On Sep 01, 2017
junnyjake:

Nope, auditions would be held differently for each group.

You can still audition.
k thanks Iam happy now
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by Thiwhy(f): 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
junnyjake:

Africa magic family channel 2. Full show Tuesdays 5pm.
Repeat (usually the highlight reel) 9pm.

Tanx
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
Chris got saved! Thank God

1 Like

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by amblors(m): 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
Afolanyan got the save. TeamPato. Didn't feel obichi performance, arewa performance was way better

1 Like

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by wildchild02: 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
amblors:
Afolanyan got the save. TeamPato. Didn't feel obichi performance, arewa performance was way better

Way way better...she delivered
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by wildchild02: 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
I hope Efezino will be saved
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by ModusOperandi(f): 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Chris got saved! Thank God
yes yes yes yesssss!

*dancing*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by amblors(m): 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
So far I've loved the performances . Love what jdess did. Waje will choose arewa anyways. Make we dey watch
Re: The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread by amblors(m): 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
Haha waje chose shapira. And yes she showed the most hunger . So all ya arewa people's get voting

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" / Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos) / How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.