Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria (55615 Views)

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? / Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by KingDizzle(m): 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ohammadike:
Benue state governor the nincompoop called ortom

Kogi state governor thief yahya bello

Kwara state governor

Bonus round Dickson of bayelsea that has refused to pay salary and that noisy fayose

Dickson of Bayelsa should be number one actually.
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by tutudesz: 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
soliddust2020:

That's the painful part. He will win based on sentiment. Aniomas at the end no get choice but to support their son, ijaws go support because of deputy. Urhobos go support am make e just complete the 8 years for delta north instead of a fresh candidate. We are really behind my brother. I feel bad when i see some states embarking on huge projects, may God deliver Delta sate from this wicked cabal.
just some days back they did a review of one of his official car a Bez S500(80 million), that could have created a jobs for the state. A state that has no single industry to employ thousands of graduate. Its a pit that we are blessed with the worst governors in Nigeria history.

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by AgbenuAnna(f): 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
SFSNIPER:

My sister may GOD bless you. We dont have a Governor, Ortom is a puppet.
if I want to know am in Benue state once I start seeing pot hole I will know am in Benue state
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by yim(f): 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
saccie1162:
Al makura is d worst... he can't even hear well so Hw will he know wen pple r complaining... Nasarawa is going down d drain... imagine he appointed a blind councilor... And he is partially deaf... d state is now run by pple with disabilities
I laugh ehen water comot for my eyes.
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by AyamBlaze: 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
1. Udom
2. Udom Emmanuel
3. Udom Gabriel Emmanuel
Tag me and lose your phoneangry angry
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
Goodnuel:
I came here to be sure that his name is number one..

Oine, A'bole??

smiley
obobino

Happy Sunday
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by naija247: 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
No. 1: Taraba state governor
No.2: Taraba state governor
No.3: Taraba state governor.
The guy na the definition of useless.
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
Kassidy4luv:

You are a bloody Liar.........

I had a project in Anambra State of recent.

Obiano is the second best Governor after Ambode.

I dont think u are in anambra state....coz anambra under obiano has nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by SFSNIPER(m): 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
if I want to know am in Benue state once I start seeing pot hole I will know am in Benue state
its too terrible. And all we hear is in GOD we trust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Fourwinds: 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
No doubt Benue must be d number one...
D governor is a very stupid man...
I have never seen sure a docile and dummy governor before
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by kayalcomp: 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
someone in the house, help me tap Benue State Governor to Wake up. He seems carry the day with poll and commemts so far

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by vincimike(m): 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
Harveyspecter46:

Each time I pass that road, I curse him. Ogun state has the worst roads I hv seen in my life

Am sure u have not been to imo state...
From anara to orji is a total mess

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by tankomagajin: 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
niger state
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by proprince(m): 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
kogi state gov is number one
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by jaafree: 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
I called them the triple K

Kano state! The sleeping sickness governor sleeps even on the podium.
Kwara state. This one is just a statue his salaries is going into the Godfather's account, foolish.
Kogi state. This one I no fit shout abeg.
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by dasamek8: 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
1 delta 2 anambra 3 imo
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Goodnuel: 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
obobino

Happy Sunday
Same to u dear.
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Ope101(m): 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
1. Abiola Ajimobi 2. Ibikunle Amosun 3. Yahya Bello
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by MrRitchie: 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
Benue state governor is second to none
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by sameagles(m): 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
i reerly hear Kwara been mentioned for any Project, i beg KWARA STATE GOVERNOR IS WORSE ON LIST, Kogi state is the next worse, Ondo State is bad, Kano is badddd mass marriage is his only project now, look i tired to write them, they are many.
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by fiponmile(m): 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
OYO STATE GOVERNOR WILL SURELY TAKE THE LEAD IN THE LIST.....

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Sirfemi: 11:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
1 Governor yahaya bello of kogi state
2 Governor bello yahaya of kogi state
3 Alhaji yahaya bello of kogi state
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by millionaireman: 11:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ashleydolls:
I think Imo state governor will top the list

Imo state governor is governing only his state capital where he drops nearly all his development projects, with the objective to be easily noticed, so as to be recommended by the public to become Nigeria's president in future. Everything has backfired. No body can fool the people all the time.

Below is five-years' condition of Imo state University Teaching Hospital, Orlu, outside the state capital. Fewer persons will see the road if Gov. Okorocha repairs the road, so it remains like this while the governor is building new off-city roads in bushes in the state capital..

3 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:27am On Mar 27, 2017
Onnasucs1:
you must be from benue state. Abi?
yes
what about you?
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Onnasucs1(m): 8:38am On Mar 27, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
yes
what about you?
smiley I am not from benue. But I reside in makurdi
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Deejay1000(m): 10:30am On Mar 27, 2017
lets do it like this .from the north central states the worst governors are:

1 BENUE STATE GOV. ORTOM tomtom
2. KWARA'/KOGI AHMED/BELLO yeye bello
3. TARABA DARIUS ISHAKU

from the south south
1. DELTA STATE OKOWA plenty teeth
2.BAYELSA SERIAKE DICKOSON
3. FILL D SPACE

from the south west
1.OYO STATE/OSUN aregberascal
2. OGUN STATE mrlong cap amosun
3. EKITI STATE kpomo cutter.

i drop my pen

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by MONITZ: 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
Princewell2012:

My guy you finish this governor. I don laff sotee water dey comot for my eyes. grin

My guy you finish this governor. I don laff sotee water dey comot for my eyes.

Abeg, I dey vex.. My state (Delta state) nor just join.See Lagos, even with Tinubu still dictating the pace of things vis a viz who gets what and what not,he has positioned the state on the path of greatness with what Ambode has done within a short time... That is how purposeful leadership and god-fatherism should be..

Aside the internally generated revenue, Delta state gets almost double what Lagos gets from the centre,with Delta state's budget running into hundreds of billions year in year out with nothing commensurate to show for the humongous amounts..
And still with several billions owed banks.. How long can we continue with this scam.

Before the last general elections, Okowa showed desperation in getting the top job like he had plans to transform Delta state and was eager to display his ingenuity.. But what do we have? A lacklustre, bland and useless leadership.

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Princewell2012(m): 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
MONITZ:

Abeg, I dey vex.. My state (Delta state) nor just join.See Lagos, even with Tinubu still dictating the pace of things vis a viz who gets what and what not,he has positioned the state on the path that f greatness with what Ambode has done within a short time... That is wat purposeful leadership and god-fatherism should ought to be..

Aside the internally generated revenue, Delta state gets almost double what Lagos gets from the centre,with Delta state's budget running into hundreds of billions year in year out with nothing commensurate to show for this humongous amounts..

Hmm you re right anyway.
Since you re talking of your governor, what of rochas that one is the worst i mean it, and should top that list.
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by MONITZ: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
Princewell2012:

Hmm you re right anyway.
Since you re talking of your governor, what of rochas that one is the worst i mean it, and should top the list.

Kk, because it's most likely that u re from that state so I can't say what I don't know,moreover I ve not been to Imo for sometime now.

We are stuck with a very useless set of selfish, thieving and deceitful individuals.. Wat will it take them to even do things aright? Can we say Ambode is not stealing like others as state governor? It's impossible that he is a saint but he is working and everybody can see what the money is being used for..
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by obaloppelujo(m): 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
All of them should be from south east.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace / PDP Wins At Babajide Sanwo-olu’s Polling Unit - Punch / Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.