Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Why Do Things Change After Marriage? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Things Change After Marriage? (41044 Views)

Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months / Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? / Why Do People Change After Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Things Change After Marriage? by Earth2Metahuman: 11:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
shadeyinka:

I guess you are far from getting married. Your ideas are in based and unfounded. When your time comes, pray and choose wisely.

The scenario above is about a thrice divorced lady. The probability of her divorcing you is more than 80%.

What you need is an all-round matured lady (I assume you are an all round matured man) for a successful marriage.

Interestingly, ability to perform extremely well sexual wise isn't important for a good marriage (ask some of our popular celebrities).

Marriages crash when one or both parties in a marriage relationship are immature.

Maturity isn't a function of Age!
nigga I'm married
Re: Why Do Things Change After Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 11:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
adepeter26:

You no say "amen" to the prayer..... wink

God was included ooo cheesy
Hahahahaha Lmao cheesy cheesy

Amen ooooo cheesy
Re: Why Do Things Change After Marriage? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hahahahaha Lmao cheesy cheesy

Amen ooooo cheesy
Lol.... Me know say you no see the prayer grin
Re: Why Do Things Change After Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
adepeter26:

Lol.... Me know say you no see the prayer grin
Because you know say I be region fanatic abi? cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Things Change After Marriage? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
Because you know say I be region fanatic abi? cheesy cheesy
I no yarn anything o-o.... cheesy

I don miss this romance section sha o-o..
You never drop top 10 bombs neh?
Re: Why Do Things Change After Marriage? by tosyne2much(m): 11:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
adepeter26:

I no yarn anything o-o.... cheesy

I don miss this romance section sha o-o..
You never drop top 10 bombs neh?
I go drop one tomorrow cheesy
Re: Why Do Things Change After Marriage? by mikolo80: 11:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Are you now saying u are a mind reader or a monitoring spirit?....I am not understanding
cannot pretend for 24 hrs.
everyone shows signs.
look at big brother. you know who is fake from watching them. why can't you do that with person you want to marry
Re: Why Do Things Change After Marriage? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
I go drop one tomorrow cheesy
No fall GP OOO wink
Re: Why Do Things Change After Marriage? by sheeda995(f): 6:02am On Mar 27, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Not at all ma, only when it's consistent does it become an habit, like he claims to be tired Everytime, even if he's always tired sincerely, a considerate guy won't be selfish, he'll help you sometimes.
I do sleep off while chatting with my guy,he doesn't like it,because that's our only chance of talking better,as either am busy or he is during the day,but from 8upwards we try to chat.I sleep off almost every time we do, even on calls,does that make me a bad person?
Re: Why Do Things Change After Marriage? by AloyalNigerian(m): 7:27am On Mar 27, 2017
Kentura:

yea.. you a fan?
Not really.
Re: Why Do Things Change After Marriage? by AloyalNigerian(m): 7:27am On Mar 27, 2017
Kentura:

yea.. you a fan?
Not really. I just love some of his songs.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Things Change After Marriage? by shadeyinka(m): 8:38am On Mar 27, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
nigga I'm married

Then you must know by experience that you can't master the knowledge about each others response to all events (even after 20 years of marriage)

Each day brings its own set of challenges. The choices you make per event that occur in your marriage is what determines the strength of your relationship.

Cohabitation before marriage doesn't solve any problem. The woman actually has more to loose in such a relationship (not the man). There is a high probability that the man will find a "better woman" and dump the latter.

Even as a married man, you will come across ladies who beat your wife hands down in beauty, poise, character, strength etc. But, what keeps the marriage together is our commitment and choice for a stable family.

Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Things Change After Marriage? by Earth2Metahuman: 9:06am On Mar 27, 2017
shadeyinka:

Then you must know by experience that you can't master the knowledge about each others response to all events (even after 20 years of marriage)

Each day brings its own set of challenges. The choices you make per event that occur in your marriage is what determines the strength of your relationship.

Cohabitation before marriage doesn't solve any problem. The woman actually has more to loose in such a relationship (not the man). There is a high probability that the man will find a "better woman" and dump the latter.

Even as a married man, you will come across ladies who beat your wife hands down in beauty, poise, character, strength etc. But, what keeps the marriage together is our commitment and choice for a stable family.

Stay blessed
dude, it worked for me.

we are all just giving advise here. Don't talk like you are an expert when you probably not even married.

Stop already.
Re: Why Do Things Change After Marriage? by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
I like your diction bro

Many thanks my friend. I read your post as well, insightful.
Re: Why Do Things Change After Marriage? by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:27am On Mar 27, 2017
mikolo80:
cannot pretend for 24 hrs.
everyone shows signs.
look at big brother. you know who is fake from watching them. why can't you do that with person you want to marry

Story story.
Re: Why Do Things Change After Marriage? by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:29am On Mar 27, 2017
zanga420:
Yeah maybe cos not seen any better idea to it so far

ok.
Re: Why Do Things Change After Marriage? by SNOWCREAM(m): 10:01am On Mar 27, 2017
sheeda995:

I do sleep off while chatting with my guy,he doesn't like it,because that's our only chance of talking better,as either am busy or he is during the day,but from 8upwards we try to chat.I sleep off almost every time we do, even on calls,does that make me a bad person?
That doesn't make you bad, but you need to discipline yourself yet. If i may ask? Do you sleep off while the conversation is going on or you hangup, silent your phone then sleep off? If you sleep off while the conversation is going haba, lol which kind tired be that? If you notice you're about to sleep why not tell him, so you guys can say goodnight properly.

I hope your conversations aren't so boring cos boredom + stress equals to straight sleep grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Things Change After Marriage? by sheeda995(f): 10:07am On Mar 27, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
That doesn't make you bad, but you need to discipline yourself yet. If i may ask? Do you sleep off while the conversation is going on or you hangup, silent your phone then sleep off? If you sleep off while the conversation is going haba, lol which kind tired be that? If you notice you're about to sleep why not tell him, so you guys can say goodnight properly.

I hope your conversations aren't so boring cos boredom + stress equals to straight sleep grin
I sleep off while on conversion without saying goodbye, sometimes he ask me minutes before, and I will tell him am not in any mood to sleep, I will just sleep off without knowing. Yes I do tell him, maybe the reason I sleep off is that our discussions are always boring
Re: Why Do Things Change After Marriage? by SNOWCREAM(m): 10:11am On Mar 27, 2017
sheeda995:

I sleep off while on conversion without saying goodbye, sometimes he ask me minutes before, and I will tell him am not in any mood to sleep, I will just sleep off without knowing. Yes I do tell him, maybe the reason I sleep off is that our discussions are always boring
Haha, sleeping off like that don't make you bad at all, as i earlier said you might just need to discipline yourself. The calls take place around what time to what time? Are you an early sleeper?
Re: Why Do Things Change After Marriage? by sheeda995(f): 10:33am On Mar 27, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Haha, sleeping off like that don't make you bad at all, as i earlier said you might just need to discipline yourself. The calls take place around what time to what time? Are you an early sleeper?
yes,am an early sleeper,between 9-10
Re: Why Do Things Change After Marriage? by SNOWCREAM(m): 10:35am On Mar 27, 2017
sheeda995:

yes,am an early sleeper,between 9-10
and he doesn't know? You guys never been together before?
Re: Why Do Things Change After Marriage? by sheeda995(f): 10:39am On Mar 27, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
and he doesn't know? You guys never been together before?
Nope
Re: Why Do Things Change After Marriage? by SNOWCREAM(m): 10:40am On Mar 27, 2017
sheeda995:

Nope
you don't know each other yet grin grin how's the distance like?
Re: Why Do Things Change After Marriage? by sheeda995(f): 10:43am On Mar 27, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
you don't know each other yet grin grin how's the distance like?
we know each other, distance is quite much, but am an early sleeper doesn't mean if I have an exam, I won't be awake at that point or something important to do,but with him,I just feel so relaxed that I sleep off every time
Re: Why Do Things Change After Marriage? by SNOWCREAM(m): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2017
sheeda995:

we know each other, distance is quite much, but am an early sleeper doesn't mean if I have an exam, I won't be awake at that point or something important to do,but with him,I just feel so relaxed that I sleep off every time
lol okay, there isn't so much spark in the relationship, distance don't work for many people, are you comfortable with it?
Re: Why Do Things Change After Marriage? by sheeda995(f): 10:52am On Mar 27, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
lol okay, there isn't so much spark in the relationship, distance don't work for many people, are you comfortable with it?
Am a contented being, I manage any situation I find myself, I don't see it as a big deal, there's nothing like relationship working in my diary, its must work so far am in
Re: Why Do Things Change After Marriage? by SNOWCREAM(m): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2017
sheeda995:

Am a contented being, I manage any situation I find myself, I don't see it as a big deal, there's nothing like relationship working in my diary, its must work so far am in
okay, i guess you don't do the calling at night, he does right?
Re: Why Do Things Change After Marriage? by sheeda995(f): 10:58am On Mar 27, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
okay, i guess you don't do the calling at night, he does right?
I don't
Re: Why Do Things Change After Marriage? by SNOWCREAM(m): 11:09am On Mar 27, 2017
sheeda995:

I don't
lol like i know. It's well. Hope your relationship gets better.
Re: Why Do Things Change After Marriage? by sheeda995(f): 11:20am On Mar 27, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
lol like i know. It's well. Hope your relationship gets better.
.yep,thanks
Re: Why Do Things Change After Marriage? by mikolo80: 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Story story.
for you .especially you women with base sentiment thinking with your heart instead of your brains
Re: Why Do Things Change After Marriage? by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
mikolo80:
for you .especially you women with base sentiment thinking with your heart instead of your brains

pls enough with the polite insult.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Funny Questions Kids Ask And Your Response / Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) / I Saw Indecency In My Sister's Phone. What Should I Do To Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.