Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) (82066 Views)

Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal / FIRS, EFCC And Dino Melaye's Cars / Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by nc201016(m): 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
his not the only senator with all this na

nothing is new here

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
Tor
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by chakula: 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
bewla:
in normal country where humans live this guy is supposed to be behind bars I mean by him self no by efcc or by DSS arrest

Where do you precisely live? Just curious to know.
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by ollah2: 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
ironheart:
Check the plate numbers on the Lamborghini n the g-wagon, no be today this guy dey fraudulent

U probably didn't understand the naming scheme. Every class of the auto starts from 01. I hope you understand now

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by mrgreen4real(m): 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
All these Sin-ators ehh!

Make thunder comot from river fire all of una.

See monies meant for his constituency
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
Where is EFCC and ICPC?Where did this man get money to buy cars worth over a bilion naira?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by fakati(m): 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
Shior

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by obinna222: 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:
He graduated with 3rd class and yet he is living the good life while his mates that came out with first class are somewhere doing "yes sir" in one bank or firm and collecting N100,000 as salary!

Buhari sef

I concur jare.
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
So sad that Senators die like ordinary human beings too and cannot take the wealth to yonder
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by cjscon2(m): 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
but come to think of it...why buying fast car,is he planning to over run the government
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by MrTypist: 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dino my guy, the only third class degree holder that first class products are envious of. They said he didn't graduate but he is living his dreams in his own way.

That guy get god fathers wey dey him back since university days. Ruggedity pays if you know how to use it well. You can ask tompolo and Ayeri.

Certificate is just a piece of paper which can be edited to your taste. You can design a certificate of any higher institution of your choice if you choose to.
He even said he has Harvard and LSE certificates too. Go and arrest him.

It is not by certificate but by your doggedness to succeed.

You can ask Bill Gates and Mark.
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
More cars...what business or factory does this man own?Who he epp for his constituency?

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by tusydes(m): 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
Who u epp!?? grin
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by ninovandross(m): 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
If forged, missing, fake or stolen certificate go gimme this kind rides Baba God make dem no see any of my certificate make boko haram carry am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Nellybii: 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
seguno2:

You don't understand.
This "expose" is to add fire to the failed character assassination attempt by propaganda of certificate scandals.

Are you joking?
Failed attempt??
Propaganda??
Sometimes I wonder why the most terrible people on earth are gathered together in one place called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by CHIMEX35(m): 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
all these politicians are thieves one person owing series of expensive cat where by the poor masses find it difficult to eat 2 square meal
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Nellybii: 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
MrTypist:
Dino my guy, the only third class degree holder that first class products are envious of. They said he didn't graduate but he is living his dreams in his own way.

That guy get god fathers wey dey him back since university days. Ruggedity pays if you know how to use it well. You can ask tompolo and Ayeri.

Certificate is just a piece of paper which can be edited to your taste. You can design a certificate of any higher institution of your choice if you choose to.
He even said he has Harvard and LSE certificates too. Go and arrest him.

It is not by certificate but by your doggedness to succeed.

You can ask Bill Gates and Mark.

You talk like someone with some challenges.
Did Bill Gate ever claim to have a degree?
Did Zuckerberg forge any certificate or statement of results?
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by saccie1162: 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
where is EFCC??

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by bewla(m): 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
chakula:

Where do you precisely live? Just curious to know.
My wish for my country
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by kindex(m): 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
abu12:

THAT IS WHY NIGERIANS NEED TO SUPPORT NIGERIA COSTOMS BOSS AHMAD ALI, SINCE THEY STEEL NIGERIANS MONEY TO BUY EXPENSIVE CAR FOR THEM SELF AND THEIR GIRLS FRIEND, THEY SHOULD BE BOLD ENOUGH TO PAY FULL COSTOMS DUITIES BEFORE POST IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA, ITS A WAY OF GIVING BACK TO D SOCIETY.
my brother we can't cut off head because of headache as for me all of them na thief, even the custom boss am very sure his trying to open space for upcoming thief like him....
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by bewla(m): 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
Electronzeez:

So all Nigerians are animals ? Is that what you are trying to say ?
Most of the half educated once are
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by NotComplaining: 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
He is owning these cars on behalf of all Nigerians incapacitated by poverty and hyper inflation.
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by tragergeorge(m): 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
cybriz82:
d guy go dn bleep all our naija female celebrities codedly..baddest.
so na wetin pain you for the post be this?
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by BabaO2: 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:
He graduated with 3rd class and yet he is living the good life while his mates that came out with first class are somewhere doing "yes sir" in one bank or firm and collecting N100,000 as salary!

Buhari sef
What is the source of his money? No known companies, etc.

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by DSB(m): 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
ironheart:
Check the plate numbers on the Lamborghini n the g-wagon, no be today this guy dey fraudulent

Na true o. Same number, different vehicles. Fraud! lol
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
tragergeorge:
so na wetin pain you for the post be this?
lol
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
ayemerbarth:
And a first class graduate is driving Dangote truck. Naija and her pattern of ironic definition of reward for hard work. We gat long way to go.

Bro it's not just a naija thing o, its a worldwide thing.
Those with first class naturally thinks the world owe them something for having a first class degree but those with third class and below know nobody owe them anything so they naturally work harder , they learn other skills and they somehow understand financial education.
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
Gosh this man is such a tout.
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by MrTypist: 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nellybii:

You talk like someone with some challenges.
Did Bill Gate ever claim to have a degree?
Did Zuckerberg forge any certificate or statement of results?

I was only saying the obvious though.

And for the record, I'm aware both Mark and Bill Gates were college dropouts.

They both became successful not by forging certificates though.

But success is success though. An intelligent crook will always succeed in Nigeria because of our failed systems.

Which sector is working, is it education, power, legal, medical, human rights, international image? Science and technology is a mirage too.

Nigeria is dead bro.

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
na wa oooooo. even dangote neva get this kind car... EFCC where re u ooooooo are u not active again?
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
vandutchjoungen:
Where is EFCC and ICPC?Where did this man get money to buy cars worth over a bilion naira?

How did you compute the cars are over a billion?

If not for typical naija mentality and the propaganda by our yeyebrities, none of these cars is extraordinarily exotic.

Even the Lambo is the cheaper one.
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by sekem: 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Buhari sef

Are you sure he even graduated sef? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” / Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.