Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) (82119 Views)

Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal / FIRS, EFCC And Dino Melaye's Cars / Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
The man don chop too much, he must go this time.
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by masseratti: 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
UIA04:

Hhmm
What part of these rules apply, Can you quote them

Is the nigerian customs part of the armed forces ,armed forces consists of the army, navy and airff+rce
is the police not part of the armed forces anymore?point is they all carry arms,customs back in the day were not armed,now they are so the armed forces or service rule applys to them too,a good lawyer can do a wonderful job,and am counting on you as a good lawyer to do a good job.
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Fellowhumans: 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nigeria!!! All i see is Kogi state project monies spent on Lambogini, G-wagon and others.... All this is happening while we fold our hands and look. i pray a revolution happen soon in this country.... i pray we all wake up from our slumber and hold all this politicians accountable for their actions! Dino have been masticating constituency money over time, yet the gullible ones are singing his appraisals... we have a long way to go in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by micflo28(m): 11:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
this guys are mad, dafts who could not even pass waec confidently. why was I born into this lilly livered generation that cannot choke this guys out our swallowed collective patrimony. this guys are mad, dafts who could not even pass waec confidently. why was I born into this lilly livered generation that cannot choke this guys out our swallowed collective patrimony.
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
micflo28:
this guys are mad, dafts who could not even pass waec confidently. why was I born into this lilly livered generation that cannot choke this guys out our swallowed collective patrimony. this guys are mad, dafts who could not even pass waec confidently. why was I born into this lilly livered generation that cannot choke this guys out our swallowed collective patrimony.
I feel your pain cry
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
tusydes:
Who u epp!?? grin
Send my your account number. I fit send you some dollars grin
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Lewandoski20(m): 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:
He graduated with 3rd class and yet he is living the good life while his mates that came out with first class are somewhere doing "yes sir" in one bank or firm and collecting N100,000 as salary!

Buhari sef

Lol... Laffta no gree me comment. Hihihiihiiiii!
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by davidif: 11:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
Rukky55:
In African d moment a politician is accused of doing something,the moment they will start showing they wealth. dat to tel u my pple dat they are above d law

For yanki, guys like this would have serving long sentences by now.

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by olen: 11:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
a senator living large in a debt socked country where green poverty is doted every where.

some of his close relations may be looking for fifety naira gary to sock and drink for the day but non.

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by akigbemaru: 11:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dino Melaye and Zurg and bill gates!
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by sanusikebbe(m): 12:24am On Mar 27, 2017
No wonder Melaye and the other senators want to embarrass Hameed Ali (CGC) in a bid to force him reverse his decision on payment of duty for vehicle. These cars will consume whole lot of money to be paid for customs duty.

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 27, 2017
sanusikebbe:
No wonder Melaye and the other senators want to embarrass Hameed Ali (CGC) in a bid to force him reverse his decision on payment of duty for vehicle. These cars will consume whole lot of money to be paid for customs duty.
That is the reason they were fighting him.

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 1:10am On Mar 27, 2017
PapaNnamdi:
Useless luxury, Bastard son of a bullet
cry
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 27, 2017
Fellowhumans:
Nigeria!!! All i see is Kogi state project monies spent on Lambogini, G-wagon and others.... All this is happening while we fold our hands and look. i pray a revolution happen soon in this country.... i pray we all wake up from our slumber and hold all this politicians accountable for their actions! Dino have been masticating constituency money over time, yet the gullible ones are singing his appraisals... we have a long way to go in this country.
There is no way anyone can defend he got this cars through legitimate means.Even Obama,Angela Merkel and other world leaders can't afford to buy these cars.

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53am On Mar 27, 2017
mechanics:
The man don chop too much, he must go this time.
He is kwarupt *Buhari voice* along with his evil friends.

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by onunwa21(m): 3:42am On Mar 27, 2017
LesbianBoy:
He graduated with 3rd class and yet he is living the good life while his mates that came out with first class are somewhere doing "yes sir" in one bank or firm and collecting N100,000 as salary!

Buhari sef
We have a name for that ""FAVOUR ""
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by UIA04(f): 7:56am On Mar 27, 2017
masseratti:
is the police not part of the armed forces anymore?point is they all carry arms,customs back in the day were not armed,now they are so the armed forces or service rule applys to them too,a good lawyer can do a wonderful job,and am counting on you as a good lawyer to do a good job.

D
JEEZ are you dEfining it according to the law or as a LAYMAN because even opc and armed robbers are ' armed '

Did you even go through the laws you are quoting

Section 217. (1) of the 1999 constitution There shall be an armed forces for the Federation which shall consist of an army, a navy, an Air Force and such other branches of the armed forces of the Federation as may be established by an Act of the National Assembly(which includes the joint task Force)
Section 1 of the armed forces act states that the armed forces comprises of the army, navy and airforce

Section 214 of the constitution provides exclusively for the police force
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 27, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
Na rubbish and ocultic money he get...

Why can't we question his source of wealth rather than celebrating it...
As far as I am concern he is a thief

Not entirely true, he was just lucky to be in the winning team.
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
quentin06:

He is on the losing team with Saraki,he backed the wrong horse.
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
ayemerbarth:
And a first class graduate is driving Dangote truck. Naija and her pattern of ironic definition of reward for hard work. We gat long way to go.

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
vandutchjoungen:

He is on the losing team with Saraki,he backed the wrong horse.

Hmm when you look at all the wealth he's showing off, you can hardly use the word lose to describe him.
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
quentin06:

Hmm when you look at all the wealth he's showing off, you can hardly use the word lose to describe him.
EFCC will soon come after Dino Melaye for joining Saraki to oppose Magu. They are already during a forensic audit of his accounts.,they will soon move against him.The certificate investigation is the first offensive against him,if that fails EFCC will come for him.

Look at his constituency office in Kogi State he has not completed after 6 years in office.Yet he has collected hundred of millions for constituency allowance and has a car collection of over a billion naira

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Sketchandcraft(m): 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
quentin06:

its not about the team he belongs it's about the type of rituals he did
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
vandutchjoungen:

EFCC will soon come after Dino Melaye for joining Saraki to oppose Magu. They are already during a forensic audit of his accounts.,they will soon move against him.The certificate investigation is the first offensive against him,if that fails EFCC will come for him.

Look at his constituency office in Kogi State he has not completed after 6 years in office.Yet he has collected hundred of millions for constituency allowance and has a car collection of over a billion naira

He hasnt done anything for his constituency, what do you export from a thug?

But am not sure of efcc touching him, they didnt touch saraki.
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
quentin06:

He hasnt done anything for his constituency, what do you export from a thug?

But am not sure of efcc touching him, they didnt touch saraki.

angry
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
davidif:

For yanki, guys like this would have serving long sentences by now.
) He would be given a long sentence

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by aishmuhd(f): 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Buhari sef

Good observation and u said it right as it is in Najia but Which one b Buhari own?
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Ovokoo: 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dino Melaye dances and shamed haters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXBeXW17SBY
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 28, 2017
Ovokoo:
Dino Melaye dances and shamed haters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXBeXW17SBY
You're a corruption sympathiser and slave.
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Olumaeme: 4:00am On Mar 28, 2017
gypsey:
So that's it? This is what he wants? I bet he believes his life has been fulfilled, the British prime minister in all his glory and wealth doesn't even own a Bentley, because cars aren't the most important.

This man appears childish showing off his toys, were are his playstations and video games? grin he should buy himself a doughnut too grin

But Donald trump has a private jet, vlamir putin has a private jet, Bros, when you work for your money, u decide what you do with it.....

The other day, otedola show off old Nokia, but u dey use at least android, u get money pass am abi?
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by davidif: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
CCDav1:

Many of you with so call original certificate ,with good grade from Harvard, oxford and blah blah Universities are no where near this man achievement.. Just watching his fleets of cars with ur mouth open.. My friends when God decide to bless a man (woman inclusive) ur qualification does not count..
Mind you not a fan of fake cert.oo but beyond this ,this duse is bless jare.. Mbok nsuto mkpo

Rubbish! Whatever happened to integrity and holding your publicly elected officials accountable?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos / Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.