Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) (82082 Views)

Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal / FIRS, EFCC And Dino Melaye's Cars / Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by guychidile: 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
that's some car o.,nice cars
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by fruitsville: 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Animal its not your fault.... shocked it will never be well with your type!!!!!!
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by PrinceMario(m): 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
tbasejones:

kuku kill me
grin grin grin
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Klington: 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
Wonderful....
With padded certificates, he owns all these luxuries..and sombori will still tell you that education is the key knowing fully well that the government has changed the padlock a long time ago.. God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by eliabah12(f): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
cygnus05:
shocked shocked Guys checkout the cars owned by senator Melaye.!!! shocked shocked grin

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by fruitsville: 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
All the devils will come together to agree for once to deal ruthlessly with this animal called! dino
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by orjaha(m): 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
is there still recession?
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by tipsieoladj(m): 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
The op didnt even include his rolls royce collections among many other cars..

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by atura: 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
PrinceMario:
No bro. He didn't graduate.

Statement of result was dated 2000 and he went to service 1999...How come?

NYSC discharge certificate was dated 2001, even Buhari's daughter won't serve Nigeria for 3 years.

Even if he did remedial as proclaimed, no school will still admit you to study geography with an F9 in geography, even if you're thier remedial best student.

His name is missing on ABU alumni page. How come?

He's just an O'level holder with 3 credit, worse than Mukaila, the roadside mechanic along my street.
In other words, he went to NYSC before graduating. I wonder who wil pay 5b Naira to the other as damages
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by kobabe(m): 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
thief, ole, barawo, onyara
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Kccute(m): 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
This man called dino has no leadership atttude for posting this, what is his ntensions, to impress his constituency people? Wat a shame
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by cuteralph101(m): 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
cygnus05:
shocked shocked Guys checkout the cars owned by senator Melaye.!!! shocked shocked grin
our common wealth/tax payers money. Choi

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by chakula: 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
bewla:
My wish for my country

Wish indeed.
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by atura: 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
NubiLove:
What business does Dino Melaye do?
Certificate forgery I guess!

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by ironheart(m): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
ollah2:

U probably didn't understand the naming scheme. Every class of the auto starts from 01. I hope you understand now
mr understanding naming scheme. That Lamborghini is an old model n the time he probably got that plate, our nigerian plate number does not have the nigerian map.

The g-wagon is modern n at this time, we are using a plate number with the green nigerian map, which i don't seem to find on the g-wagon
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
angry angry angry
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Nellybii: 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
MrTypist:

I was only saying the obvious though.

And for the record, I'm aware both Mark and Bill Gates were college dropouts.

They both became successful not by forging certificates though.

But success is success though. An intelligent crook will always succeed in Nigeria because of our failed systems.

Which sector is working, is it education, power, legal, medical, human rights, international image? Science and technology is a mirage too.

Nigeria is dead bro.

Agreed
Corruption has killed everything.
Our reward system is flawed so it seems fraud is the only way to live a normal life here.
It is such a pity. Honestly I don't see any hope.

3 Likes

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by andyanders: 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jetleeee:
No one is asking where exactly this guy is getting his money from. We just dey look lol

What businesses does he own?

Where else is he getting money from besides politics

He makes his money through the system he works. All he needed do is to apply his wisdom by defending people like Saraki and their likes who are very loaded. He will do a dirty job for them by supporting them. He goes around to get those politicians who has made it within their industry and try to work out deals. Someone like the Senate president facing corruption charges is a sure guy for Dino to stand by him and he is already rich. How much are those cars when he has lots of these politicians facing probe as his best friends.,

In Nigeria politics, you make the easiest money. that is why they can kill to remain there at all cost.

2 Likes

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by tellmemore15: 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
abu12:

THAT IS WHY NIGERIANS NEED TO SUPPORT NIGERIA COSTOMS BOSS AHMAD ALI, SINCE THEY STEEL NIGERIANS MONEY TO BUY EXPENSIVE CAR FOR THEM SELF AND THEIR GIRLS FRIEND, THEY SHOULD BE BOLD ENOUGH TO PAY FULL COSTOMS DUITIES BEFORE POST IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA, ITS A WAY OF GIVING BACK TO D SOCIETY.

Just look at someones mentality. Like buhari own
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
For a man with no known form of business. Tomorrow EFCC will be running helter skelter looking for innocent people to disgrace

2 Likes

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
amiablesystems:
For a man with no known form of business. Tomorrow EFCC will be running helter skelter looking for innocent people to disgrace
APC anti-corruption war is fake.If it was sincere 90% of PDP and APC politicians will be behind bars.

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
A RED revolution is the sole remedy to these thieves in govt!
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by fareed69(m): 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
wonlasewonimi:

He owns the personalised number plate. If he sells the car, he could put the plate on another car.
The guy is a rogue sha.

Guy you got it right there

Had been expecting this

He can use it on a thousand vehicle it's his personal property

But I don't support him stealing constituency funds.

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
SHOULDN'T EFCC INVESTIGATE THE SOURCE OF THIS THUG'S WEALTH?

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Cynicgod: 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
abu12:

THAT IS WHY NIGERIANS NEED TO SUPPORT NIGERIA COSTOMS BOSS AHMAD ALI, SINCE THEY STEEL NIGERIANS MONEY TO BUY EXPENSIVE CAR FOR THEM SELF AND THEIR GIRLS FRIEND, THEY SHOULD BE BOLD ENOUGH TO PAY FULL COSTOMS DUITIES BEFORE POST IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA, ITS A WAY OF GIVING BACK TO D SOCIETY.
.....that my very good sir is just thinking inside d box.....remember not only these senators nd politicians will pay customs duties everybody will have to pay inclusing me nd u.....remember its rare for all these roadside customs officers to stop all these politicians they will take out thier frustration on the masses
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by ollah2: 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
ironheart:
mr understanding naming scheme. That Lamborghini is an old model n the time he probably got that plate, our nigerian plate number does not have the nigerian map.

The g-wagon is modern n at this time, we are using a plate number with the green nigerian map, which i don't seem to find on the g-wagon

Aite
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by UIA04(f): 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
masseratti:
we support him but he should wear uniform abeg.

Why
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Domnick(m): 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
Na rubbish and ocultic money he get...

Why can't we question his source of wealth rather than celebrating it...
As far as I am concern he is a thief
na ur own theory be dat one oo instead of me questioning his wealth i would focus on making mine in a legit way..
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by guiddoti: 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
Can he ever gets senatorial project at all? All we end on expensive wagon's trails, yet all are progressive projects. It is well with Nigerian senators and their greed and corruption.
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
ayoolanr:
SHOULDN'T EFCC INVESTIGATE THE SOURCE OF THIS THUG'S WEALTH?
The Federal Inland Revenue Service is supposed to do an investigation and probe Melaye and if he can't account for how he acquired the cars through his income it will be seized. That is how the IRS operates in America,they will do a random audit on your tax returns for the last ten years and if you can't account for how you acquired the assets to the goverment your assets get seized.

2 Likes

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:
He graduated with 3rd class and yet he is living the good life while his mates that came out with first class are somewhere doing "yes sir" in one bank or firm and collecting N100,000 as salary!

Buhari sef

Wetin cinsign Buhari here

grin grin
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Is that the ABU certificate that we asked him to show us?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” / Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.