Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe (21090 Views)

Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? / Sad But True: Igbo Would Support Yoruba / Igbo Would Have Been Boast Of Building Peace Instead Of Wealth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by Agumbankembu: 7:06am On Mar 26, 2017
Eddygourdo:
hmmmm, then I should be laughing at ur ignorance. Especially as ur so sure of all u claimed. And if I have to be yoruba to speak the truth as I see it. Then call me "yoruba"

If you can't come back to your homeland and make changes, then stop giving advices upandan, I dont know how a closet APC member will be giving people advice on way forward.

There is nothing here sef to reply you on, it has been long you started using those tadpole sticky finger of yours to type against Biafra and IPOB.

I remember you even had to call their protests useless, because it does not fit into your agenda.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by Emycord: 7:09am On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:
Nigeria
Joe Igbokwe
By Taboola
Igbo would have been President if they understood Nigerian politics – Igbokwe
ON March 26, 2017 12:48 AM / IN Interview /
Comments
•Asks Obasanjo not to complicate S-East presidential bid
Joe Igbokwe is the Publicity Secretary of All Progressives Congress, APC, in Lagos State. In this interview, Igbokwe speaks on the clamour for Igbo presidency in 2019, among other issues of national importance.
By Olasunkanmi Akoni

What is your assessment of the APC FG-led administration in the last two years?

We have recorded monumental achievements. Though, people want to see achievements in terms of money or food on their table, we have embarked on laying a very important foundation to transform Nigeria from a corrupt nation to a progressive one. If one does not have the third eye, he or she may not see it.
and why has the op and speaker that understood politics not yet become president? So now they know they are slaves to hausa?

12 Likes

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by Emycord: 7:18am On Mar 26, 2017
madridguy:
" I can assure you that Buhari will rule this country for eight years. " Gbam.
So shall it be Insha Allah.

Nice one Alhaji Joe Igbokwe tongue
so all this bashing against his people is so you can give him the alhaji title? Now he is a patriot to you abi? Lets wait till he catches the ipob/biafra message and calls for nnamdi kanu's release and i'll see if the title will still remain. Why has north not hailed okorocha since he called for nnamdi kanu freedom?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by sarrki(m): 7:20am On Mar 26, 2017
Sweetguy25:
Igbos can't produce a President because Nigeria is a useless and hopeless country. Nothing more, nothing less.

Besides, I don't give a damn about an igbo presidency.

Young man ask that criminal in kuje what he's passing through right now.

for calling our great country a zoo

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 26, 2017
We are still walking im d shadows of the 1966 coup and counter coup..on a long thing

1 Like

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by koladebrainiac(m): 7:28am On Mar 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
@ bolded, i can see the monkey style with a First class traditional ruler from Osun state righht now in Chains in Abuja.

You guys love dishing out advice but you can't look in the mirror and tell your self the truth?

My joy today is that we all suffer in this recession together and the suffering is more pronounced in some region

you said that to feel alright n justified ur failures

king that enter cell will soon leave cell . he wont die there.
If he is not guilty.
That said is not even relevant to what we are saying

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by cstr151: 7:38am On Mar 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
embarassed
[b]The igbos can't compete politically? I remember it was not long ago when some people were accusing the igbos of dominating the Nigerian polity under Jonathan? And it was also not long ago when igbos were actually in alliance with the north.
Btw, what exactly does it take to compete? Playing servitude to hausa-fulani ploitical jobbers, kiss the northern emirships and sultans as the default Nigerian kingmakers, don't upset the status quo, and then vote for the consensus northern candidate enmass.
What is so difficult about that that igbos cannot do? Any ethic group can do that. We have done that in the past to perfection.
That is the easy way to get the crumbs. I don't know about others but i don't see any long term benefit getting the Nigerian presidency will confer on the well-being of the igbo nation.
So i will like to think leaving Nigeria is not because of an elusive presidency. If that is the case, then it is sad, because the manual for getting the Nigerian presidency has not changed since Azikiwe left.[/b]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by PFRB: 7:43am On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:
Great Guy

Great guy because he is talking against the Igbo. We have heard all these in the past. In 1979 we were told that the ripe time for the Igbo was in 1987,. What happened? During IBB we were told that an Igbo man would succeed him. What happened? During OBJ were were told that the Igbo have the right in 2007. What happened? Igbos are wiser than Joe Igbokwe and his slave mates in Nigeria. Let them continue dreaming in broad daylight.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by Kelsonic: 7:48am On Mar 26, 2017
Is this ur personal view or wat, cos the last I check ipob is a legal n lawful organization
sarrki:

says who ?

please stop misleading the public Igbo are different from Ipob

Igbo are great and industrious people

while Ipob is a criminal and terrorist group.

lead by a certified criminal kanu

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by madridguy(m): 7:54am On Mar 26, 2017
What has Kanu got to do with this? tongue

Emycord:
so all this bashing against his people is so you can give him the alhaji title? Now he is a patriot to you abi? Lets wait till he catches the ipob/biafra message and calls for nnamdi kanu's release and i'll see if the title will still remain. Why has north not hailed okorocha since he called for nnamdi kanu freedom?
Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by edi287: 8:05am On Mar 26, 2017
Well I mean it's not we've exactly had sterling governors(to be honest, Nigeria has never had great governors, at best it's been slightly above average ones) so I don't understand. The few capable ones are most likely not interested. Don't demand presidency when you suck at politicking and the options you're giving is Rochas, Orji Kalu, etc. It's nonsense. Igbos will never produce a Nigerian president with the way they play politics. Anyone who disagrees is being dishonest.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by monimekaz(m): 8:37am On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:

says who ?

please stop misleading the public Igbo are different from Ipob

Igbo are great and industrious people

while Ipob is a criminal and terrorist group.

lead by a certified criminal kanu

Can good thing ever come out of your Nazareth? Change!

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by ipobbigot7: 8:38am On Mar 26, 2017
make i go church come back, because this is my area of interest.
Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by 0b10010011: 8:40am On Mar 26, 2017

Bitter Truth!

And even the "ONE" and "ONLY", Rochas Okorocha, who could conveniently get them to that seat is not been supported by his very own people.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by DESTINY41(m): 8:42am On Mar 26, 2017
Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by DocHMD: 8:43am On Mar 26, 2017
Eddygourdo:
and u just assumed I am yoruba. Shame

Wetin you come be before.... Xhosa? Let me call shoottokill for you so he call flog some sense into you as he did the last time. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by jericco1(m): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2017
Na this kind topic Sarrki dey create
Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by magoo10(m): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2017
The average Igbo man is not too interested in being Nigeria's president,they see Nigeria of today as an evil and deceitful contraption.

Every man has right to his dreams and aspiration including the Igbo man and being president of Nigeria is not one.

The Igbo's are great people.

Nigeria has expired and only the blind cannot see it including Joe igbokwe.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by Fulmigati: 8:45am On Mar 26, 2017
That boat has sailed. My people have seen the light and realised that Nigeria is nothing but a wicked colonial contraption. Keep your presidency, we want justice. Biafra is justice.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by Eddygourdo(m): 8:48am On Mar 26, 2017
DocHMD:

Wetin you come be before Xhosa. Let me call shoottokill for you so he call flog some sense into you as he did the last time. tongue
hmmmmm. And who is shoottokill, the phd holder ?
Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by Fulmigati: 8:48am On Mar 26, 2017
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea
- Medgar Evers.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by Fulmigati: 8:48am On Mar 26, 2017
Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by Kingdollar28(m): 8:50am On Mar 26, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by DocHMD: 8:50am On Mar 26, 2017
Eddygourdo:
hmmmmm. And who is shoottokill, the phd holder ?

Of course I know you'll never forget him. He really dealt with you by pumelling your anti-Ipob skull and publicly disgraced you that day. pele. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by Bridget95(f): 8:56am On Mar 26, 2017
koladebrainiac:
Igbo has every opporrunity in te system of this country.

They can be anything they want to be.
I think they are so comfortable with their hustling.

why cant they see the big pucture here.

if they open their mind n play politics it will give them what they want.

the world is shift away from open combat warfare.

they fight cold war,politics n politics of allies towin war.

infact if they dont need the presidency cant they at least play politics and in the end they will win

but i know them
they will first draw the first blood n when they return the favour for them they will start screaming. betrayal .

they can at least have the power n then decide what to do want to do with their biafra.

yoruba says to catch a monkey you have to act like a monkey

they dont understand what it takes to leave Nigeria

Igbokwe has seenn this but we all know our yeastern bro.
they will sit in their comfort zone cn keep pointing blames upandan n claining victim
'Calling things by its real name is the beginning of wisdom'

You all hate the igbos for no justifiable reasons. From 1970 after the civil war ended till date.
If you hand over the presidency to the igbos ,the same hate and fight against GEJ will resurface.If anything goes wrong it will be blame upon blame.The problem of the Igbo man is ,allow him to be on his own and you on your own simple!

we can't play anything with you be it politics or any game because you hate us due to obvious differences. Go your way and let me go my way simple!

Everywhere is calm because an almajiri is on the throne.The economy is in shambles, education is down,employment rate is over 96%,infrastructure ,security and health are almost at a halt,Fulani are on a killing spree nation wide.No one is protesting and no propaganda is on despite almost 500 naira to 1$ all because a gworo chewing man is on the thrown.

supposing it was an Igbo man on the throne,holla Lagos to sokoto would have been hit by unending protest.

say the truth ,which is be alone while I am left alone for the sake of peace.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by Eddygourdo(m): 8:57am On Mar 26, 2017
DocHMD:

Of course I know you'll never forget him. He really dealt with you by pumelling your anti-Ipob skull and publicly disgraced you that day. pele. tongue
really what way to change events. You are an ipob idiot. So am no surprised you garnered that from a duel where I had the last word. Recheck that thread and educate urself. Typical deluded ipob yoot

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by Niyinficient(m): 9:01am On Mar 26, 2017
mathemagician3:

I can perceive Yorubas pungent odour from IP addresses even if I'm wearing a gas mask.

Lol! May you never reap the goodies of the Yorubas...in whateva way, wateva form so DAT you won't b infected by their pungent odour.

If u do any business wit anyone of Yoruba extraction anywhr in d world, you won't succeed, If a Yoruba man is destined to have a hand in your success, he/she will by systematically taken off your life. No business or venture u take aim at in any Yoruba state will yield profit. Any of your endeavour wit any 'Ndi Ofe' will end in regrets. So shall it be.

I like your outspokenness about your assumed enemies, keep it up bro.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by graphiti: 9:04am On Mar 26, 2017
D
Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 26, 2017
I say the same things to my friends all the time.

Northerners are born politicians

Yoruba's are diplomats and they know how to manuover their away around things.

The Igbos just keeps playing the victim card, and they expect that to get them to presidency?
but guess what, No one wants to be associated with a victim, no one will give power to a victim, no one can trust a victim - it's a phycological proven fact!

All my life, I hear Igbo people say they're been hated, I did not understand because I don't hate anyone and I don't see people around me hating anyone because he/she is Igbo.
I did history in secondary school and we were never taught the Nigerian civil war - I later understood that Gowon had it omitted from the syllabus just to prevent this hate thing Igbo's are talking about.

The way Igbo's indoctrinate their kids -planting the seed of enemity in their hearts its not fair.
and if anything, that's why others will hate Igbo's.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by biafranbaby(m): 9:06am On Mar 26, 2017
Efulefu

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by Nwachineke1980: 9:08am On Mar 26, 2017
This guy is an Igbo man but I have never heard him say something positive about Igbo people. Mazi Joe Igbokwe let me remind you that the yorubas that you are praising where against Obasanjo presidency.Mr Olu Falae was their candidate and he lost.Mr Bola Ige Nigeria attorney general was assassinated when Obasanjo was President because he refused to support someone in his reelection plans.This same Yoruba's sold their speakership position to tambuwal in 2011 and the same tambuwal betrayed them for the same position in 2015.Nigeria politics is about individual and not tribe.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Breaks Silence On Allegations Of Religious Bias / Ahmed Lawal Unable To Account For N120 Million - TrackaNG / APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.