Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet (7969 Views)

Three Powerful Atheists Who Converted To Christianity, A Must Read / Atheists Who Believe In The Supernatural Please Come In(discussion) / There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris2:
check the date of creation of this moniker
Accepted, it's not a new moniker but
Convince me ya moniker, coolestchris was not banned by using to make a comment sharply.... We work with proof and facts.....

Am waiting
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris2: 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Accepted, it's not a new moniker but
Convince me ya moniker was coolestchris was not banned by using to make a comment sharply.... We work with proof and facts.....

Am waiting
it was banned by spam bot, I guess that's triumph of atheism, smh
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris2:
it was banned by spam bot, I guess that's triumph of atheism, smh
Lol.... Fvcking No.

NL spambot gat nothing to do with atheism and theism. Atimes, the bot misbehaves cry

Anyways, the bot tire for ya matter, that was why grin cheesy
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris2: 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Lol.... Fvcking No.

NL spambot gat nothing to do with atheism and theism. Atimes, the bot misbehaves cry

Anyways, the bot tire for ya matter, that was why grin cheesy
what a hopeless troll
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris2:
what a hopeless troll
you're the boss naw tongue
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris2: 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:
you're the boss naw tongue
you Come from a family that has not seen things
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris2:
you Come from a family that has not seen things
Lol? cheesy

Is that all? undecided

Goan sleep jare
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris2: 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Lol? cheesy

Is that all? undecided

Goan sleep jare
u no wan acknowledge gods

Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris2:
u no wan acknowledge gods
Hahahahahahahah, the image you added gat me Rollin on the floor laughing like kilode.

You funny die
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris2: 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Hahahahahahahah, the image you added gat me Rollin on the floor laughing like kilode.

You funny die
take kpalava go oh embarassed
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by hahn(m): 11:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris:
If u wanna be sarcastic then bye

I swear on all the 4,000 gods that I am for real and not being sarcastic
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by hahn(m): 11:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris:
What r u saying,,u atheists are the most stubborn people on earth

Your definition was correct na. That is what I am saying
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris2: 11:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
hahn:

I swear on all the 4,000 gods that I am for real and not being sarcastic
name one of the gods
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by hahn(m): 11:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris2:
name one of the gods

Sango
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris2: 5:58am On Mar 28, 2017
hahn:

Sango
OK oh

Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by chubbyswit(m): 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris:
am very refreshed,, but I dare u to start a mission of going to several shrines to challenge the God's there
lol these ones are online atheist cowards nah, dont you know that a babalawo can use vex and strike them with madness if they dare talk nonsense infront of their shrine?
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by chubbyswit(m): 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
name one of the gods
lol bro stop trying hard to convince these brand of atheists that God exists. They're the most foolish and ignorant set of humans on this earth. Devil has blinded their eyes and erased their ability to observe and reason. The fool says in his heart 'there is no God'
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
chubbyswit:
lol these ones are online atheist cowards nah, dont you know that a babalawo can use vex and strike them with madness if they dare talk nonsense infront of their shrine?
they r just naive
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by lookyzy: 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2022

Chris, I do not seek most of these things. I have a compulsion to read from childhood. I read everything and I am not limited to science and politics. I study veraciously. Mine is so compulsive that when it gets to where science ends, I start going within for answers and it has come to that point that I get to know these things and come back to science for validation and it is always the highest level of science that is working on such issues and I will send them messages on what to expect and the results have always been accurate. I am not saying I know everything, because the more I study, the more I realize how little we know about the world. This Earth, is a very very old planet, older than any scientist has ever known. Trillions of Earth years. No planet is ready made for human habitation. A planet can be engineered for humanoid species to survive physically. It looks like whatever created the universes, kick-started creation with a sound and I can prove it, but then magnetism and biological life took engineering and re-engineering of species 'physically'. It is not a question of commanding things into existence, Physical creation requires hands on the art. I am convinced that whatever created us, set its feet on Earth plane and engineered our DNA. Because there are imprints in our DNA to show this. I am on this research now, if you guys choose to call these creators God, then by all means, you are free. But I personally, will continue on this search until I get the facts straight out there and I will try to write journals on them.

Power is not something I seek, as you acquire more knowledge, you automatically become more powerful, because you understand the entities operable in the universe and they know you know what you know, and if they support this researches then as you go through life, you will be seeing opportunities that others dont see.

If a man aspires to sincerely to know how to create a planet, dont you think owning a country or a State or even having billions in any currency is something that means nothing to him ? Money means nothing to me even though I need money to run my affairs, but I see money as a third party, if I can achieve the things I need in life without expending money, then money is not a priority to me, I just need money to live in a Paradisaical Earth to continue my researches.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I don't believe in God, but I go to church" / At Last! – Tb Joshua Speaks On Boko Haram / The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.