Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,588 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet (7981 Views)

Three Powerful Atheists Who Converted To Christianity, A Must Read / Atheists Who Believe In The Supernatural Please Come In(discussion) / There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 11:10am On Mar 26, 2017
So the planets have great forces that entered them by coincidence.

Instala Megande actuitis crendo
KGBEAST:

Technically it's the planet themselves that create the force that causes the rotation, look at it this way, spacetime is like a fabric (a piece of cloth) and gravity itself is a dent in that fabric is gravity is caused by large object with enough mass to bend the fabric, I hope you understand
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 26, 2017
coolestchris:
Without stealing cells from divinely created cells...

Just create something out of nothing can scientist do that

respect the forces,

tura la mensa spirica ablinogensa
Why can't your god make a dead pregnant woman give birth to her baby alive? (going by Ur sense of reasoning)
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 11:13am On Mar 26, 2017
Everything in your house is artificial ,except the living things,,they are all a copy of the natural things,God is not artificial,he controls the natural things....

Your switch is artificial so go and put it on yourself...

Antriloquingentas parible lagimus
adepeter26:

Why can't god lighten up the bulb I switched off in my room since he's all powerful
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 26, 2017
It is a sound that turned on the Earth, and it is sound that keeps it on. Whatever generated the sound, had interest in its creation. To know what created and what recreated it, look at the prints, the designs, and the source codes, then you will see a signature of its nature. We are it.

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by ScepticalPyrrho: 11:15am On Mar 26, 2017
coolestchris:
Without stealing cells from divinely created cells...

Just create something out of nothing can scientist do that

respect the forces,

tura la mensa spirica ablinogensa
Who can do that?
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 11:16am On Mar 26, 2017
This God is not subject to mans whims and caprices because he did not allow that doesn't mean he doesn't control the universe...they all die and live with God happily,their ori don't want to come to earth,don't force them to come.

Balangentas bramin lasly pranus
adepeter26:

Why can't your god make a dead pregnant woman give birth to her baby alive? (going by Ur sense of reasoning)
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 26, 2017
coolestchris:
Everything in your house is artificial ,except the living things,,they are all a copy of the natural things,God is not artificial,he controls the natural things....

Your switch is artificial so go and put it on yourself...

Antriloquingentas parible lagimus
Sharrap,,, your logic failed you. Natural should be able to manipulate the artificial...

Remember your god is omni-blabla
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 11:18am On Mar 26, 2017
That sound is the davar ha elohim....
Billyonaire:
It is a sound that turned on the Earth, and it is sound that keeps it on. Whatever generated the sound, had interest in its creation. To know what created and what recreated it, look at the prints, the designs, and the source codes, then you will see a signature of its nature. We are it.
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 26, 2017
coolestchris:
This God is not subject to mans whims and caprices because he did not allow that doesn't mean he doesn't control the universe...they all die and live with God happily,their ori don't want to come to earth,don't force them to come.

Balangentas bramin lasly pranus
You are trolling... I now get it
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by gbegemaster(m): 11:20am On Mar 26, 2017
CatfishBilly:

And what is the planet called? The one that supposedly rotates on it's axis.
seems you trolling now
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 11:20am On Mar 26, 2017
Quote where God promises to always exercise his omnipotency to violate natural rules
adepeter26:

Sharrap,,, your logic failed you. Natural should be able to manipulate the artificial...

Remember your god is omni-blabla
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 26, 2017
coolestchris:
That sound is the davar ha elohim....
I have no idea what this language means. But creation started with a specific resonance frequency. And the Earth still hums it eternally to keep it in orbit. Every planet has its specific sound
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 11:22am On Mar 26, 2017
If u don't respect forces... Will be crushed by forces...
adepeter26:

You are trolling... I now get it
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 26, 2017
coolestchris:
Quote where God promises to always exercise his omnipotency to violate natural rules
Mary was pregnant without any physical contact with a man - natural rule of reproduction violated.
Raising bro-J back to life violated the cellular death

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 26, 2017
coolestchris:
If u don't respect forces... Will be crushed by forces...
No point.... Am using your logic now.
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by CatfishBilly: 11:24am On Mar 26, 2017
gbegemaster:
seems you trolling now
I'm not. What proof do you have that the earth meant the ground we walk on and not the planet that God created?
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 11:24am On Mar 26, 2017
The sound is the voice of God,that is the alpha beta...or aleph beit....when the natural alphabets are charged with spiritual powers ,things happens...that's why great spiritual people go for spiritual initiation
Billyonaire:
I have no idea what this language means. But creation started with a specific resonance frequency. And the Earth still hums it eternally to keep it in orbit. Every planet has its specific sound
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 11:26am On Mar 26, 2017
That's not a promise to always violate,that's an act to help manking by making drastic actions,if God exercises omnipotency on ur switch ,wont u be useless to life,
adepeter26:

Mary was pregnant without any physical contact with a man - natural rule of reproduction violated.
Raising bro-J back to life violated the cellular death
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 26, 2017
coolestchris:
That's not a promise to always violate,that's an act to help manking by making drastic actions,if God exercises omnipotency on ur switch ,wont u be useless to life,
Sharrap brother,,,,, see how you are disgracin ya god cry

Shifting goal post.

You have nothing meaningful to say. All ya points have been trashed out. Dead thread.

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 26, 2017
coolestchris:
The sound is the voice of God,that is the alpha beta...or aleph beit....when the natural alphabets are charged with spiritual powers ,things happens...that's why great spiritual people go for spiritual initiation
Spirituality sounds complex. I try to reduce everything to basic devoid of the philosophies and esoterism. It is our dysfunctional science that makes it looks like spiritual things are hidden. Physicality and Spirituality are science, just that spirituality is science that is not yet discovered. So, which tribe or race has the alphabeths you are talking about. Lets at least know the tribe and nation. All I know from scientific research I conducted was that creation started with a sound. I know bible wrote 'Let there be Light'. I also realized that after the sound, magnetism was created, then electromagnetism, then light. So the basic block of the universe is Sound and Light. Every other thing is a product of these two energies, even humans. Cos the blueprint of our framework is light, so even our physical body is a encoding of DNA, which automatically prints on the blueprint. It is a cocktale of biology, chemistry and even physics that makes us thick.
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 11:32am On Mar 26, 2017
The Fact u don't see a force ,doesn't mean they don't see u..your leaders who control u ,are controlled by gods...ask any of your leaders
adepeter26:

Sharrap brother,,,,, see how you are disgracin ya god cry

Shifting goal post.

You have nothing meaningful to say. All ya points have been trashed out. Dead thread.
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 26, 2017
coolestchris:
The Fact u don't see a force ,doesn't mean they don't see u..your leaders who control u ,are controlled by gods...ask any of your leaders
Mention me when you Ve sensible comment(s)
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 11:34am On Mar 26, 2017
The voice of God create light...period
Billyonaire:
Spirituality sounds complex. I try to reduce everything to basic devoid of the philosophies and esoterism. It is our dysfunctional science that makes it looks like spiritual things are hidden. Physicality and Spirituality are science, just that spirituality is science that is not yet discovered. So, which tribe or race has the alphabeths you are talking about. Lets at least know the tribe and nation. All I know from scientific research I conducted was that creation started with a sound. I know bible wrote 'Let there be Light'. I also realized that after the sound, magnetism was created, then electromagnetism, then light. So the basic block of the universe is Sound and Light. Every other thing is a product of these two energies, even humans. Cos the blueprint of our framework is light, so even our physical body is a encoding of DNA, which automatically prints on the blueprint. It is a cocktale of biology, chemistry and even physics that makes us thick.
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2017
Your arrogancy wont ever change the fact that there are forces...the gods are wise
adepeter26:

Mention me when you Ve sensible comment(s)

Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 26, 2017
coolestchris:
The voice of God create light...period

Dont say Period to me. You never mentioned nothing about Light and Sound before I told you about it. So, you are one of these hallelujah boys that say 'period' to people who invent the pants you wear. You arm yourself with religion and then you think you are an emperor. Even a kid can learn religion, but I am speaking to you from analytical point of you and you want to act savvy ? What is God ? Do you have an idea of what you talking about outside of the dogma you just believed ?

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2017
I believe in the teachings of freemasonry
Billyonaire:

Dont say Period to me. You never mentioned nothing about Light and Sound before I told you about it. So, you are one of these hallelujah boys that say 'period' to people who invent the pants you wear. You arm yourself with religion and then you think you are an emperor. Even a kid can learn religion, but I am speaking to you from analytical point of you and you want to act savvy ? What is God ? Do you have an idea of what you talking about outside of the dogma you just believed ?
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 26, 2017
coolestchris:
I believe in the teachings of freemasonry
You 'believe'. Free masons dont believe. They study to know. If you want to learn about Free Masonry then keep an open mind and stop saying things you dont know. No Mason will make the statements you made.

3 Likes

Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2017
I am not contradicting u,go and read my posts,u are only offended at me saying period to u,because there is nothing i can learn from u,i have my learning sources
Billyonaire:
You 'believe'. Free masons dont believe. They study to know. If you want to learn about Free Masonry then keep an open mind and stop saying things you dont know. No Mason will make the statements you made.
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 26, 2017
coolestchris:
I am not contradicting u,go and read my posts,u are only offended at me saying period to u,because there is nothing i can learn from u,i have my learning sources
I am not a teacher here, I am just saying dont be dogmatic. Science evolve for the better, its like religion is evolving to worse. We have no idea how the sound was produced so far, I am still researching. So, when you bring the God construct, then it becomes religion, cos you cant proof it. My search so far as taken me off the notion of God, except this God is a team of advance scientists that activated the magnetism of Earth and sequence their DNAs on our primordial animal lineage.
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by 4FcukCop: 11:47am On Mar 26, 2017
Billyonaire:

KO to a lazy thinker. LOL . Often the perching point for those yet to conquer comfort and perpetually stuck inthe survival mode.
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2017
My advise to u,is not to loose sight of the simple things going after what your forefathers were not bothered about...enjoy your life and drink and be merry...God will forever be God...only those who are into the spiritual will confirm the works of God..you my friend are searching for a holy grail which resides in the 7th heaven,,u can never find what u are looking for about the sound,the closest u can get is studying kabalaa
Billyonaire:
I am not a teacher here, I am just saying dont be dogmatic. Science evolve for the better, its like religion is evolving to worse. We have no idea how the sound was produced so far, I am still researching. So, when you bring the God construct, then it becomes religion, cos you cant proof it. My search so far as taken me off the notion of God, except this God is a team of advance scientists that activated the magnetism of Earth and sequence their DNAs on our primordial animal lineage.
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 26, 2017
coolestchris:
My advise to u,is not to loose sight of the simple things going after what your forefathers were not bothered about...enjoy your life and drink and be merry...God will forever be God...only those who are into the spiritual will confirm the works of God..you my friend are searching for a holy grail which resides in the 7th heaven,,u can never find what u are looking for about the sound,the closest u can get is studying kabalaa
You have no idea what the 7th Heaven means, I have studied the Kabbala my friend, 7th Heaven represents your Heart Chakra. That is why I say, stop making these statements cos you do not even know who you are speaking to. You do not read the Kabbala and inteprete it literally, you need to focus consciousness on the Heart Chakra and allow your brain to module the frequencies and once you have tuned into the frequency of the heart, then you can soul travel to the 7th dimension. Is that what you call Heaven ? Our mental construct of a harmony and bliss ? An eternal symphony bubble created by the thoughts of those who believe in paradise ? You guys are so naive. That heaven is merely a bubble created by thoughts as its collapse by wave function, it is by no means eternally wise to stay in that bubble created by thoughts. Have I been there, yes. Will you be there, may be when you die but then you will be back here to study again when you know there is nothing there to learn except stay in empty joy of nothingness when you are supposed to be some place enjoying some booze.

You are way behind my research, be humble and you could learn some more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Be Poor In The Spirit? / What Is Sin? / Are There Any 100% Nigerian Atheists On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.