Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet (7944 Views)

Three Powerful Atheists Who Converted To Christianity, A Must Read / Atheists Who Believe In The Supernatural Please Come In(discussion) / There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Una wey go turn person to atheist cheesy
Your faith no strong like small mustard seed be that o-o cheesy grin
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
luvmijeje:

Atheisstttt o!!! Face the topic o and stop throwing insult.

Your question actually made no sense. One might assume you didn't study physics in school or you cant Google, if you're trying to engage in an educated argument you would do well to remember the educated aspect

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by luvmijeje(f): 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
LightandDarkness:

Your question actually made no sense. One might assume you didn't study physics in school or you cant Google, if you're trying to engage in an educated argument you would do well to remember the educated aspect
Wailer! What's good for the goose is also good for the gander. You can question and analyze christianity but questioning the suppose logical reasoning of Atheist, you dare direct me to google. You must be joking.

Dont quote me if you don't have answers to my questions.
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by wirinet(m): 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
luvmijeje:

Wailer! What's good for the goose is also good for the gander. You can question and analyze christianity but questioning the suppose logical reasoning of Atheist, you dare direct me to google. You must be joking.

Dont quote me if you don't have answers to my questions.

There is nothing good for the gander or goose, Christianity is not up for analysis, it is accepted on faith. Science on the other hand is mostly accepted after thorough analysis of available data and passed though a rigorous peer review mechanism.

Please grab a book on geography to learn about planetary formation, but if are handicapped in science, then stop arguing on scientific issues and concentrate on issues of faith.

Below is an example of planetary formation showing the accretion disc from which planets are formed and their relative motion.

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Atheism is very bad..been a theist is better,theism is different from Christianity
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by wirinet(m): 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris:
Atheism is very bad..been a theist is better,theism is different from Christianity
Can you elaborate why atheism is very bad.
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by hopefulLandlord: 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
Coolestchris, kindly elucidate
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
Atheism makes us believe that there are no spiritual forces,but guys there are powers...
wirinet:

Can you elaborate why atheism is very bad.
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
I will like any of u to enter a shrine and tell the baba that his gods are useless
hopefulLandlord:
Coolestchris, kindly elucidate
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by luvmijeje(f): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
wirinet:

There is nothing good for the gander or goose, Christianity is not up for analysis, it is accepted on faith. Science on the other hand is mostly accepted after thorough analysis of available data and passed though a rigorous peer review mechanism.

Please grab a book on geography to learn about planetary formation, but if are handicapped in science, then stop arguing on scientific issues and concentrate on issues of faith.

Below is an example of planetary formation showing the accretion disc from which planets are formed and their relative motion.
Yesssss, Christianity is based on faith that I have experienced.

Excuse me? What thorough analysis? Have they discovered how the universe came to be? Have they discovered how the first man came into existence.....oh the Darwin evolution of man!

Don't let's divert. Answer the OP's question. If you're not ready to answer my questions, don't bother quoting me. I don't deal with textbook. I deal with a man who's convicted of what he read in a textbook as I am about the Bible.
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by wirinet(m): 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris:
Atheism makes us believe that there are no spiritual forces,but guys there are powers...
First atheists do not make you believe anything, secondly it depends on what you refer to as spiritual forces. Some atheist believe in spiritual forces such as Chi, Chakras, karma, ying-yang, etc, but do not believe in the existence of any God.

You still have not explained to me what makes atheism very bad.
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris:
Is this one point? undecided
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
luvmijeje:

Excuse me? What thorough analysis? Have they discovered how the universe came to be? Have they discovered how the first man came into existence.....oh the Darwin evolution of man!

Don't let's divert. Answer the OP's question. If you're not ready to answer my questions, don't bother quoting me. I don't deal with textbook. I deal with a man who's convicted of what he read in a textbook as I am about the Bible.
Which question did the op ask and haven't been answered? Or you both are just trollin
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by luvmijeje(f): 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Which question did the op ask and haven't been answered? Or you both are just trollin

Go and sit down. Which question did you answer? Shey the one you did lacram lapour on?
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
luvmijeje:

Go and sit down. Which question did you answer? Shey the one you did lacram lapour on?
Madam, how many times are gonna ring this into ya ears, science doesn't keep trash like your Bible.

I repeat it, a student who attended Physics practical from SS1 - SS3 wont respond the way you are sounding online.
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by wirinet(m): 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
luvmijeje:

Yes, Islam is based on faith that believers have experienced, Hinduism is based on faith that its believers have experienced, even voodooism is based on faith that its believers have experienced. So what points are you making?

If you know the hard work great scientists like Kepler, Galileo, Hubble, Hailey and lots of others put into making us understand our universe, you will not be ignorantly shouting " which thorough analysis"?
There is nothing like the first man according to evolution, but then it will be impossible explaining evolutionary theory to someone with your level of scientific knowledge.

If you are not science blind, you would have seen that many kind nairalanders have already answered the OP's questions. I even attached a photo explaining the process of planetary formation, which is responsible for the motion of the planets.
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

even if u don't believe in gods, people go to them and get answers... I am a theist not Christian
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
wirinet:

First atheists do not make you believe anything, secondly it depends on what you refer to as spiritual forces. Some atheist believe in spiritual forces such as Chi, Chakras, karma, ying-yang, etc, but do not believe in the existence of any God.

You still have not explained to me what makes atheism very bad.
atheism constantly seeks to delude itself that it's only what we see with the physical that exists, the God that wields the creation power is very much alive....
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Which force are they talking about

Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
KGBEAST:

Technically it's the planet themselves that create the force that causes the rotation, look at it this way, spacetime is like a fabric (a piece of cloth) and gravity itself is a dent in that fabric is gravity is caused by large object with enough mass to bend the fabric, I hope you understand
Which force are they talking about

Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
CatfishBilly:

You're obviously trolling, so, I'll let it slide. grin grin
what force is been refered to

Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Go play with your toys, the subject is clearly beyond your grasp.
what force is been refered to

Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris:
even if u don't believe in gods, people go to them and get answers... I am a theist not Christian
Pls what the difference between been a Theist and a Christian.?
Abi you want confuse yourself?

Theism is a collective term... Christianity is an example of monotheism under the broad subject THEISM.

Anyways, ya belief tho...
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Pls what the difference between been a Theist and a Christian.?
Abi you want confuse yourself?

Theism is a collective term... Christianity is an example of monotheism under the broad subject THEISM.

Anyways, ya belief tho...
christians believe that christ alone is the way to salvation while theist believe that God exist
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
This thread is lost.... The OP sef is confused. He want us to by-fire-by-force buy the idea that god controls the universe....

Let him keep trolling
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris:
christians believe that christ alone is the way to salvation while theist believe that God exist
What are you saying gaan sef? It's no longer force, now it's difference between theism and Christianity? undecided

Hahn, come see Junia brother oo

Before displaying ignorance online, educate yourself with this link
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theism

Then we come back to teach you introductory & elementary science grin
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by hahn(m): 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

What are you saying gaan sef? It's no longer force, now it's difference between theism and Christianity? undecided

Hahahaha cheesy grin
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

what r u saying... if u choose to be an atheist that's ur life... ok...
I explain theism according my acceptance of it not Wikipedia
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris:
Do you know my word of advice to people like you you manifest symptom of ONLINE CONFUSION?

I simply tell them to go relax and refresh themselves.

Abi wetin you think oga Tosyne2much & hahn
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris:
I explain theism according my acceptance of it not Wikipedia
@bold

No wonder you try to define force in ya own concept and make it conform to general definition of force. Things ain't done that way in science bro
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Do you know my word of advice to people like you you manifest symptom of ONLINE CONFUSION?

I simply tell them to go relax and refresh themselves.

Abi wetin you think oga Tosyne2much & hahn
am very refreshed,, but I dare u to start a mission of going to several shrines to challenge the God's there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rome's Sodomite Pedophile Agenda Subtle Sodomization Of African Children / 75 Biblical Reason Why You Should Not Drink Alcohol / The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.