Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet (7958 Views)

Three Powerful Atheists Who Converted To Christianity, A Must Read / Atheists Who Believe In The Supernatural Please Come In(discussion) / There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Re-read ya posts on this exact thread
theism/ deism is not Christianity but Christianity is theism
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by hahn(m): 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris:
enlighten me

My bad.

You are actually right

Pardon my bias to your comment
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by hahn(m): 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris:
I believe in the existence of gods, I believe in Freemasonry teachings

Cool. Very cool.

Honestly I do not know much about freemason teachings though. In fact I know nothing at all about it

cc adepeter26
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris:
theism/ deism is not Christianity but Christianity is theism
Christianity is a form of theism under monotheism, likewise Deism.

Except you wanna caved out ya own definition
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
What r u saying,,u atheists are the most stubborn people on earth
hahn:

My bad.

You are actually right

Pardon my bias to your comment
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
hahn:

Cool. Very cool.

Honestly I do not know much about freemason teachings though. In fact I know nothing at all about it

cc adepeter26
Make i dae follow the brother. wink
Keenly observing
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris:
What r u saying,,u atheists are the most stubborn people on earth
Really? shocked

Interesting.... Im gonna learn new things tonight be dat
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bring out your statements,u are only just arguing like a primary school students,bring out your arguments,properly documented that explains my topic properly as it favours atheist and also try and test ur atheism by touring round all shrines to prove that they are all con artists
adepeter26:

Christianity is a form of theism under monotheism, likewise Deism.

Except you wanna caved out ya own definition
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris:
Bring out your statements,u are only just arguing like a primary school students,bring out your arguments,properly documented that explains my topic properly as it favours atheist and also try and test ur atheism by touring round all shrines to prove that they are all con artists
You're only trolling, but you know what, am less busy so I gat all the time to troll along with you
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
If u are a troll am not... Believe in existence of gods,and i am ready to convince u all that u all are backwards
adepeter26:

You're only trolling, but you know what, am less busy so I gat all the time to troll along with you
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
If u wanna be sarcastic then bye
hahn:

Cool. Very cool.

cc adepeter26
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris:
u r self absorbed in ur mediocre knowledge, free free to roam around with your half baked knowledge
I've given u my piece of advice in the 1st page.

If you want to learn about a subject, read academic texts.

Now, shush off.
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris:
If u are a troll am not... Believe in existence of gods,and i am ready to convince u all that u all are backwards
Oyah, we are following. But you know what, I suggest you create a new thread and mention me.
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
U should shuush of my thread,its not ur thread
ScepticalPyrrho:
I've given u my piece of advice in the 1st page.

If you want to learn about a subject, read academic texts.

Now, shush off.
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Oyah, we are following. But you know what, I suggest you create a new thread and mention me.
who has ur time, like seriously
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris:
who has ur time, like seriously
Hahahaha haha..... No vex... E pain Am say atheists scatter the thread. He least expected what transpired on his thread....

Lol.....

Am out jare
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris2: 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Hahahaha haha..... No vex... E pain Am say atheists scatter the thread. He least expected what transpired on his thread....

Lol.....

Am out jare
what transpired
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris:
U should shuush of my thread,its not ur thread
You are a learner.

Don't be lazy next time. Do some real research before creating a thread.
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris2: 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
You are a learner.

Don't be lazy next time. Do some real research before creating a thread.
u are a professor, now run along and form a university on atheism
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by tosyne2much(m): 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Do you know my word of advice to people like you you manifest symptom of ONLINE CONFUSION?

I simply tell them to go relax and refresh themselves.

Abi wetin you think oga Tosyne2much & hahn
I dey feel you baba cheesy
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
I dey feel you baba cheesy
Wait sef tosyn, i b wan ask you sef, but no vex o-o, you be indigene of Ekiti both by birth & naturalization?
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by tosyne2much(m): 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Wait sef tosyn, i b wan ask you sef, but no vex o-o, you be indigene of Ekiti both by birth & naturalization?
Im an indigene of Ekiti and also schooled there.. Though, I was born and lived my whole life in Lagos..
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Im an indigene of Ekiti and also schooled there.. Though, I was born and lived my whole life in Lagos..
Wow, na we we be dat. Omo ilu wo?
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by tosyne2much(m): 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Wow, na we we be dat. Omo ilu wo?
Ijero Ekiti ni ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Ijero Ekiti ni ooo cheesy cheesy
Ọba ìlú nìyẹn oo.

Anyways, am from Okemesi Ekiti but born and brought up in Sokoto
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by tosyne2much(m): 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Ọba ìlú nìyẹn oo.

Anyways, am from Okemesi Ekiti but born and brought up in Sokoto
Wasere eeeeeyan mi cheesy

So na Sokoto turn you to atheist? cheesy
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Àșẹ oo
No OOO.... grin
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris2: 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
tosyne2much:

Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
I thought as much.

Dem don ban you ABI cheesy cheesy @coolestchris2

NL tìrẹ for your matter.... No vex brother.... Next time, try get small sense B4 creating a thread
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris2:
ya image
You see your life... Always a troll. Your new moniker will soon be banned
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris2: 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

You see your life... Always a troll. Your new moniker will soon be banned
check the date of creation of this moniker

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beware! Nairaland Christians / Mantras / The Day Of Judgement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.