Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,595 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR (54957 Views)

Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated / Dino Melaye, ABU VC Arrive Senate On Hearing Of Certificate Scandal (PHOTOS) / Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by MrTypist: 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
burkingx:
.....You are Mr. CNN . ( Chop National Nyam ) .*** CNN *** grin grin grin

Sister Mi how you take know say I never chop Buhari yams today.

Thanks a bunch. kiss
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by tobiasbeecher: 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
Saintesquire:
This is shameful. What's happening in ABU? I use to respect this university. This quiet embarrassing even to Nigeria as a nation. A university can not confirm authoritatively that someone is its genuine graduate or not .
What other confirmation do you need? The VC of ABU just testified under oath that Dino Melaye graduated. I hope you will not doubt the VC because his submission didn't tarry with your expectations?

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by BERNIMOORE: 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

What other confirmation do you need? The VC of ABU just testified under oath that Dino Melaye graduated. I hope you will not doubt the VC because his submission didn't tarry with your expectations?

]

Anonymous Exam Officers Without Name Misled Sahara Reporters

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Now that the VC ABU has come out to put his weight behind Dino Melaye, Sahara Reporters Were pressed like going to Toilet to Now reveal which officer actually told them that dino had outstanding. a rumour will always be a rumour,

But unfortunately, all SR Sources are illegitimate what you see is...Our source who pleaded not to be named...our source who pleaded anonymity..yes in journalism its allowed tobe anonymous but hiding under its pretex to concort lies will fell like pack of cards when met with sustainable facts

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by hush15: 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
Keneking:
Great, but where is lalasticlala sef grin grin grin

Scoreline : 1-1 (Abuja vs Zaria)

Questions:

1. Dino - who was your dissertation supervisor?
2. Dino - what was your CGPA in year 3?
3. Dino - how many courses did you complete in your course forms?
4. Dino - how many exams did you write in your stay at the university
5. Dino - describe your core, compulsory and elective courses?
6. Dino - since you have not collected your final degree, produce your clearance sheet shocked
7. Dino - mention names of at least ten of your graduating coursemates...
8. Dino - produce your original statement of result
9. Dino - distinguish between Course Geog 307 and Course Geog 317; how many units are both together?
10. Dino - design a flowchart to show procedure for clearance for a graduating student at ABU..start with department
11. Dino - where did you do your industrial attachment while in Year 3?

Please dont provoke me to rain questions on you and your cohort this afternoon.

Useless Sin(ator)

You sef useless. All these questions you asked, how many can you answer for own degree, that's if you don pass jamb before and went to a proper university!

Be forming like you went to a proper school there when we all know that universities in nigeria is nothing to write home about or don't you ask yourself why the rich always send their children abroad to school? Or the whole demand for forex thing to pay foreign schools. Or you don't know if every Nigerian could send their children abroad to school, they will without thinking twice??
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Jabioro: 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
MrTypist:

It seems Dino is the only ABU graduate that travels back in time.

The dude must be really good in Geography that he was given BA in Geography.
Now I dey feel you.. His course mate are having Bsc Geography of the same year.. I have a friend.. Bello Muhammed.. who graduated in that school 1993 set, his certificate reads Bsc geography.. More questions for the VC..

6 Likes

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Eke40seven(m): 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
Chiomenwa:

Maybe is typo.
My sister in-law graduated 2003
But in her certificate they mistakenly wrote 2005 because her certificate came 2005 she applied for certificate error.uptil now it hasn't been ready.
Most schools will not give you the actual certificate for NYSC to document but a statement of result just like in Dino's case. So even if she claimed that there was a mistake in her certificate (which some schools only give months-years after graduation or NYSC), the statement of results should reflect the right time of graduation, since you can't serve without it.

2 Likes

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by seangy4konji: 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
abeg make i rest na...
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by jbhill(m): 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support senator Dino Melaye. How I wish Senator Dino Melaye can rule us in Igboland. Infact Dino Melaye must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name. Dino Melaye is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.

Dino Melaye is greater than ojukwu
Dino Melaye is greater than chinua achebe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnamdi azikiwe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnanmdi kanu
UR AFONJA FADA DERE.

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Moving4: 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
So!? What is our concern?
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by sirlop(m): 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support senator Dino Melaye. How I wish Senator Dino Melaye can rule us in Igboland. Infact Dino Melaye must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name. Dino Melaye is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.

You are a big fool

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Charly68: 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
So how did he get the statement of result that he is parading ? Wahala dey for Naija ooo! Abi this is another Toronto certificate Abracadabra? Can u imagine how people like this man became a senator in Nigeria..A certificate fraudster ! Sahara is on top of this matter,no hidden place for the wicked

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Neddyogu(m): 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
seguno2:

What forbids him to do his carry over during/after the NYSC?
What?

It is clear u are not a graduate. At least not from a reputable institution.

Write carry-over during nysc?
#ekenekwamgi

5 Likes

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Nathan2016: 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
EWU MEEEEEEEHHHHHHH

CliffordOrji:
[s]We Igbos support senator Dino Melaye. How I wish Senator Dino Melaye can rule us in Igboland. Infact Dino Melaye must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name. Dino Melaye is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.
[/s]
[s]Dino Melaye is greater than ojukwu
Dino Melaye is greater than nnanmdi kan[/s]u

Say that again

Make I use slap kill you

2 Likes

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by proffemi: 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
As I watch the Dino Melaye certificate drama with amusement, I want to add the following information:

It is entirely possible for a student to be graduated in error. That is, one way or the other, such a student's name gets forwarded by the department for processing whereas he actually failed to meet the requirements for graduation. Such a scenario would allow both the VC and Melaye's former department to be right. That is, the VC could have used the records of the university Senate, while (elements in) the department having access to raw results can still state authoritatively that graduation requirements were never met. If this is the case, then Melaye (or his goose, hehe) is indeed cooked, as the university can come out and say he was graduated in error.

Is this scenario possible? Sure to the Nth. I have, with my own eyes, seen multiple cases of students graduated in error [cough...not my department...cough].

Mind you: I do not know the specifics of this case. Take the above information only as FYI, and not as a commentary or suggestion of any kind on how this drama will play out.

3 Likes

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Eruditor: 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

He confirmed under oath that ACCORDING TO THE RECORDS Dino Graduated. He didn't vouch for Dino according to his own testimony. There is a huge difference.

I am almost certain that whatever led to Dino leaving ABU, it wasn't as a legitimate graduate. They haven't treated him as such despite his status as a Senator. They cannot tell when he served or where (it will rubbish his claims of being with his mates in 99 service year in Kaduna). They cannot tell how he was admitted. They cannot tell how he cleared off his carryovers. They can only tell that he graduated.

Dino failed a 300L course. Failed 3 400L courses. So how and when did he retake them? He must have needed a full session to clear off his carry-overs which will mean he was still in school in 2000. If that is the case, what month in 2000 did he graduate?

The story is clumsy.

4 Likes

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by ozoebuka1(m): 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
seguno2:

Learn to read properly and process what you have read carefully.
Sharia Reporters said he did not fulfill the requirements yet tweet again that the HOD awarded him fake grades.
If Omoyele Sowore is confused, should you also follow him into confusion?
Whether he graduated or not is not and will never be my problem. My problem is how we the youths of Nigeria have been programmed to defend the politicians who are evidently our greatest enemies. I don't have any personal beef with Dino or the party he belongs to, my problem lies with how we Nigerians reason.

A case like this, should bother any sane mind on how Nigeria is being run. instead of attacking the messenger why not address the message he brought? That's how patriotic people think for crying out loud!!!

Yea, it important to play politics but it's most important to play it in patriotic manner. Defend the integrity of your country first before defending politicians that has over and over again failed you and me #peace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Eruditor: 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
proffemi:
As I watch the Dino Melaye certificate drama with amusement, I want to add the following information:

It is entirely possible for a student to be graduated in error. That is, one way or the other, such a student's name gets forwarded by the department for processing whereas he actually failed to meet the requirements for graduation. Such a scenario would allow both the VC and Melaye's former department to be right. That is, the VC could have used the records of the university Senate, while (elements in) the department having access to raw results can still state authoritatively that graduation requirements were never met. If this is the case, then Melaye (or his goose, hehe) is indeed cooked, as the university can come out and say he was graduated in error.

Is this scenario possible? Sure to the Nth. I have, with my own eyes, seen multiple cases of students graduated in error [cough...not my department...cough].

Mind you: I do not know the specifics of this case. Take the above information only as FYI, and not as a commentary or suggestion of any kind on how this drama will play out.

True.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by jbhill(m): 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
we av been scammed by illitrates,after strugling to survive in school for five years and yet no work,and l8er to realise that those ruling the con3ry cant even boost of a waec certificate...i pity our youths...we av been scammed.

3 Likes

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by favorchild2017: 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Was the VC same VC in 1999? Exam officer who have seen everything and possibly been working in ABU since is talking and you are talking about VC who became VC based on appointment..

So an exam officer will remain exam officer for life, i dont get you people.

The fact is before going to NASS, the VC would have been adequately briefed on the matter.

Even though dino's mode of graduation doesnt look straight forward, the fact is the VC has come out to confirm he graduated.

What again do you want,? his academic transcript. Abegy.

Or do you think he must have also bribed the VC.

Abegy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by GoldenVivi(f): 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
I just dey look una. Make una talk d truth now Oooo.

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by hush15: 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
kateskitty:
The fact that the VC took so long to comment on Dino's shows that he was waiting for his big big oga's to come and tell him what to say today, tamper with evidence and grease his account.
Dino has money so it wouldn't be a problem​, but problems is with the VC.
If I were the VC, I will take Dino's money and still say the truth.

Use ur brain,

The VC couldn't come speak in a rush because their systems are faulty. Of course Dino graduated and presently running another masters with them and Oga VC had better gets his fact before speaking contradictory statements.

The problem isn't Dino, the problem is that our schools has inefficient records system and that's the case for all the unis in nigeria. Non is exempted from federal to state...

Go to your school and transcript and see what you will experience and compare it to saner climes that will mail or electronic push it to your email.

So I won't doubt Dino here but the school authorities because of their inefficiencies especially with regards to student records. Na only pay, pay, pay all of them sabi. It's all bout the money.

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:

Bros how far? what did we do to deserve this?
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by favorchild2017: 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Eruditor:

True.

Whether graduated by error or by precision, the koko is baba graduated.

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by hush15: 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
kateskitty:
The fact that the VC took so long to comment on Dino's shows that he was waiting for his big big oga's to come and tell him what to say today, tamper with evidence and grease his account.
Dino has money so it wouldn't be a problem​, but problems is with the VC.
If I were the VC, I will take Dino's money and still say the truth.

Use ur brain,

The VC couldn't come speak in a rush because their systems are faulty. Of course Dino graduated and presently running another masters with them and Oga VC had better gets his fact before speaking contradictory statements.

The problem isn't Dino, the problem is that our schools has inefficient records system and that's the case for all the unis in nigeria. Non is exempted from federal to state...

Go to your school and transcript and see what you will experience and compare it to saner climes that will mail or electronic push it to your email.

So I won't doubt Dino here but the school authorities because of their inefficiencies especially with regards to student records. Na only pay, pay, pay all of them sabi. It's all bout the money.

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by seguno2: 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Where he graduated or not is not and will never be my problem. My problem is how we the youths of Nigeria have been programmed to defend the politicians who are evidently our greatest enemies. I don't have any personal beef with Dino or the party he belongs to, my problem lies with how we Nigerians reason.

A case like this, should bother any sane mind on how Nigeria is being run. instead of attacking the messenger why not address the message he brought? That's how patriotic people think for crying out loud!!!

Yea, it important to play politics but it's most important to play it in patriotic manner. Defend the integrity of your country first before defending politicians that has over and over again failed you and me #peace.

Defending the integrity of our country is what I am doing.
The integrity that sharia Reporters is trying to destroy with its despicable, desperate lies prompted by propaganda.
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Nathan2016: 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
allrightsir:

What manner of a slowpoke is this? I am not an Ibo man but I know you cannot be an Ibo man because no Ibo man will make such a statement.

IT IS NOT IBO

IGBO ...EWU

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Dalek(m): 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
seguno2:

What forbids him to do his carry over during/after the NYSC?
What?

can someone with carryover go for NYSC in the first place guy dey well...

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by favorchild2017: 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
Eruditor:

He confirmed under oath that ACCORDING TO THE RECORDS Dino Graduated. He didn't vouch for Dino according to his own testimony. There is a huge difference.

I am almost certain that whatever led to Dino leaving ABU, it wasn't as a legitimate graduate. They haven't treated him as such despite his status as a Senator. They cannot tell when he served or where (it will rubbish his claims of being with his mates in 99 service year in Kaduna). They cannot tell how he was admitted. They cannot tell how he cleared off his carryovers. They can only tell that he graduated.

Dino failed a 300L course. Failed 3 400L courses. So how and when did he retake them? He must have needed a full session to clear off his carry-overs which will mean he was still in school in 2000. If that is the case, what month in 2000 did he graduate?

The story is clumsy.

But you know the senate has the power to graduate a student, if it deem it fit and appropriate?
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Neddyogu(m): 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
hush15:

You sef useless. All these questions you asked, how many can you answer for own degree, that's if you don pass jamb before and went to a proper university!

Be forming like you went to a proper school there when we all know that universities in nigeria is nothing to write home about or don't you ask yourself why the rich always send their children abroad to school? Or the whole demand for forex thing to pay foreign schools. Or you don't know if every Nigerian could send their children abroad to school, they will without thinking twice??

Ogbeni park well, anybody who truly graduated from university can answer most of the questions without hassles if u have anything between ur ears but hair. U dey talk of foreign universities ad if they are not dumping sites for brainless folks who can't pass jamb and post ume. Guy swerve
Ur foreign university graduate don't stand a chance for a hot brain from unn or unizik
Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by ozoebuka1(m): 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
tolue42:

Some people will start defending Sahara desert as if they are on their payroll..
Be smart for ones brother... How will you see America, peradventure you are told that it's law makers are lacking in credibility?? If Nigeria as a country can't get the right people to run the affairs of the nation, what makes you think the country will ever be better?

I don't care about Sahara reporters nor do I care about Dino, because my loyalty is still with Nigeria for the time being before any other... if the Dino is found guilty, people like u shouldn't defend him just to sound empathic.

2 Likes

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by tete7000(m): 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
okunfemm:
why all dis confusion in a nation that claims to be giant in corruption & embezzlement

The same confusion that trailed Buhari's secondary school certificate. When the head is rotten, the entire body follows suit. When APC started with Buhari's certificate saga, they didn't know what will follow; they have simply killed the future of academic excellence in Nigeria and promoted mediocrity. How do we expect anything from the young ones when Fayose appointed an illiterate old carpenter as chairman, local government committee, when Tinubu proudly publicly proclaimed that 'certificate or no certificate' Buhari will rule and he is indeed ruling? We are just a bunch of jokers. The bible says what a man sows, he reaps; our leaders sowed wind, we are all reaping whirlwind. Quite pathetic! Righteousness exalts a nation, falsehood brings it down. Nigeria, oh Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR by Btruth: 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
CliffordOrji:

It's obvious that you don't even know the direction to the Igboland. So, keep your mouth mute.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times / Boko Haram Adopts New Uniform, Dressing Style / Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.