Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (573 Views)

Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean? / Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by naughtyboy7(m): 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: . by Epositive(m): 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
naughtyboy7:
so I have being seeing this girl for a while and today we got kissing and touching and one thing led to another we had secs, am a little bit worried because why I was giving it to hard she was screaming please be careful you will shift my womb, am a little bit confused here, what does that mean? is she okay? I mean can a dick really shift a girl's womb? am really confused I need answers thanks

May your gentle soul rest in perfect peace sad

We love you but God loves you more ENGLISH LANGUAGE

(1) (Reply)

Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex / Need Your Kind Advice Please / Top 3 Unhealthy Relationship Habits Being Taken As Normal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.