Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,176 members, 7,864,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

My Wonderful Experience From Blood Oath - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wonderful Experience From Blood Oath (563 Views)

My Wonderful Relationship Is About To Suffocate / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / How Do I Break A Blood Oath I Took With My Late Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wonderful Experience From Blood Oath by mrnwas(m): 12:34am On Mar 28, 2017
"Baby let's do it, let's do it once and for all so that you'll know and understand that I love you so much"

OK...!

She accepted the plot, so they took a lil pin, pieces their fingers and mixed the juice together and drank it.

They've proved their love, they were happy...

To the two of them, nothing would ever separate them, this is true for all blood oaths, nothing is meant to separate you both but the future is too bleak to be predicted.

After secondary school, they got admitted Into separate universities, this is where all the troubles began.

They made out time to visit and spend time with one another. To many, they were married, they shared a lot of beautiful times, everybody became envious.

One day, something happened...

She met a very young guy in her department who was as she struggled to make sure her 4 files are submitted before its too late.
This guy showed her much care, he was always there to correct, to admonish and direct her in all she does. He would call, take her out, make her smile and show her much care. Even book's calls and text weren't sufficient anymore.

She eventually became used to the new guy and developed much bond, she could hardly remember she has a boyfriend somewhere.
Eventuality too place and she broke the oath. While studying mathematics with the new guy, they got carried away and graduated to bedmathics. She moaned, she reached orgasm, the boy sabi the thing...

It was the most wonderful touch she'd ever felt for all her years as a young Lady, intact, she wouldn't want another touch other than this, shed forgotten she had a promise, a very deadly oath she'd taken with her boo.

A few weeks later, she realized the many calls and text coming from her original boo were taunting and disturbing. She couldn't bear it up anymore, so she called for a meet.

She said her mind, she was fed up, even the boo had also gotten a boo in his own school. Someone he loved and treasured so much.
Now they're tied, they don't know how to begin. The once sweet oath they had is now like the only worry that made sleep disappear from their eyes.

A few days later, the oath came back for its defaulters, they fell ill. The once admired boos became sick and no medicine, no juju could cure their crase.

And that's what love or would you say foolishness made them do.
This foolishness still exists today, within the walls of our secondary schools, even in the universities. A lot of young boys and girls out of love go extra miles including blood oath to prove their love for one another.

If only they know and understand the effects of what they're considering as a way to show love, if only they realize its a death Race with no finish line.

Now you're gonna educate your younger ones, sons, daughters, cousins and nephews about the effects of taking a blood oath, then you'll be saving lives without knowing.

Take action today.....

Sensitize your younger ones, your sons about this thing called oath cos it takes God, a God that is in good mood to avert the effects of breaking a blood oath.

I hope you understand this my people
www.schoolxpress.org
www.headof..com
©MrPinner 2017

1 Like

Re: My Wonderful Experience From Blood Oath by 2SWT(f): 12:43am On Mar 28, 2017
embarassed
Re: My Wonderful Experience From Blood Oath by Smart41(m): 12:44am On Mar 28, 2017
Opa gangnam style
Re: My Wonderful Experience From Blood Oath by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 28, 2017
Love wantintin!!

(1) (Reply)

[A MUST READ] Top 5 Reasons Women Cheat: This May Surprise You! / The Act Of Sexual Intercourse {SIR A-one’s Weaving Of Words [volume 3] } / 18+ Video : Man Gets ‘stuck’ Inside Best Friend’s Wife During S3x In Kenya,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.