Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown (36703 Views)

Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) / "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" / Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by romme2u: 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
dangote7510:

What you believe, works for you, as for me, nobody can loot my destiny.
We all are murderer, because we kill time.

don't mind that BMC agent hustling for his pay. he wants his masters to have more money to loot in order to pay him well.

Ask him one project the government he is siding with has implemented with the 2015 and 2016 budget.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by idanone(m): 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
hmmmmmm
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by kingskid81: 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
These leaders, so help us God
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by Skubidude(m): 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
louwie:

I have a problem with your response. It's empty am afraid.

Especially the part where you accuse us all of being murderers ? time like every other resource is meant to be spent. How you choose to leverage on it is relative to every individual, hence you are 500 miles wrong. Unless of course you are looking to score cheap points with rhymes which is not necessary especially if you don't intend being Nigerian's little wayne.

FIX:

If when quoted, you do not have any reasonable response; Silence can help.

You ar 1million miles wrong urself. D guy u quoted is actually correct, u either kill time or u invest in it u don't spent time. U ar doing something worthwhile means u ar investing ur time n not doing anything useful with ur time like most of u on NL means killing ur time, get it? So wen next u try to make jest of sum1 in d name of correction, make sure u ar above board.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by AkinPhysicist: 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
yourexcellency:
Ajeku iya ni oo je....Even i have more respect for the Reps now than these senators

grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by ChristyB(f): 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
This Dino be deceiving himself
NYSC dates are all SUNDAY, sheh na sunday him enter camp and came out on sunday?
This is Nigeria where you can buy everything so guy go chill and stop acting childish there's no award to that effect.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by router123(m): 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
This is my sincere take on this Dino of a person's case. His celebration is a proof that he was not such of the out come of what that investigation will be.
If you are a woman without skelenton in your cupboard and u said u were pregnant, some1 said its a lie.
Will you be celebrating when the investigation verify your claim?
It's like telling me that am a gay and am bother and now celebrating the viaduct of the investigation panel.
To me something is fishy
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by sshalom(m): 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nor be una fault!
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by louwie(m): 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
Skubidude:

You ar 1million miles wrong urself. D guy u quoted is actually correct, u either kill time or u invest in it u don't spent time. U ar doing something worthwhile means u ar investing ur time n not doing anything useful with ur time like most of u on NL means killing ur time, get it? So wen next u try to make jest of sum1 in d name of correction, make sure u ar above board.

Hello friend, that you choose the word "invest" doesn't make any real difference.

Note, when you spend time wisely (This is a thing !)...it is same as you are investing time wisely....see?....see ? you agree with me, you don't just know it. grin

and i will go ahead to forgive "your not knowing"

FIX:

Before you come calling for my head, Find the real topic of my discontent...it's not too hard, just linger on the issues i raised for a while also, this is not a WAR....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Peter Obi With Nollywood Actors / INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election / Alex Otti, Abia State Guber Candidate & Team Brutally Attacked By Thugs [Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.