Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown (36697 Views)

Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) / "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" / Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by spartan117(m): 9:41am On Mar 29, 2017
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by Rilwayne001: 9:41am On Mar 29, 2017
This one is Fayoshe's twin brother grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by Moving4: 9:42am On Mar 29, 2017
OK seen
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by uju22(f): 9:42am On Mar 29, 2017
This man shaiii
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by fortunechy(m): 9:42am On Mar 29, 2017
is getting more interesting.....
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by ayindejimmy(m): 9:42am On Mar 29, 2017
So far, in Nigeria at present, bad is triumphing over good because we have only corrupt people in leadership... and a criminal cannot catch a criminal
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by martineverest(m): 9:43am On Mar 29, 2017
dangote7510:
I stand with dino
keep standing with the looters of urr destiny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by babdap: 9:43am On Mar 29, 2017
it rather unfortunate to have many of our elected leaders in position of authority.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 29, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Did you notice something very interesting in those pictures?

Take a close look. Look closer bro.

Exactly! You are missing in those pictures.

That means your online solicitation for their attention hasn't been noticed. Try harder maybe the crooks in the national assembly will realise there's a talent in you ready to be discovered to help them boost their corrupt image online.

This is cruel Bro....grin

you just finished the guy emphatically. smiley

Saraki unfortunately has the Senate in his armpit. Nothing good can happen with him in charge. ..ask Kwarans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by dangote7510(m): 9:48am On Mar 29, 2017
martineverest:
keep standing with the looters of urr destiny
What you believe, works for you, as for me, nobody can loot my destiny.
We all are murderer, because we kill time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by Btruth: 9:49am On Mar 29, 2017
Clown!
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by Jabioro: 9:52am On Mar 29, 2017
greatgod2012:
Honestly, this man is a clown!
Original one, his own kind of clown is undiluted..
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by ElsonMorali: 9:52am On Mar 29, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

This is cruel Bro....grin

you just finished the guy emphatically. smiley

Saraki unfortunately has the Senate in his armpit. Nothing good can happen with him in charge. ..ask Kwarans.

grin grin

The Senate is a waste of resources and goodwill.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by KanwuliaExtra: 9:52am On Mar 29, 2017
When you fight corruption . . . .

EFCC ati RIBADU See ya life? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by ifyalways(f): 9:54am On Mar 29, 2017
Dude is a stubborn clown but then, na him fit Nigerian politics and Politicians.

The grass suffers when two elephants fight. sad

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by ayindejimmy(m): 9:54am On Mar 29, 2017
Posted as copied .
Is Nigerian Senate now Saraki's Senate?
1. Larmorde attempted to arraign Saraki's wife and he was surmoned to appear before the Senate. I'm sure you know the rest.
2. Saraki was arraigned before CCB and swiftly the Chairman was surmoned and even attempts were made to change laws governing CCB. Just because of Saraki
3. The AGF initiated the arraignment of Saraki on forgery case and immediately he was also surmoned to appear before the Senate.
4. Won't bore you with the Magu's story. But we all know how far
5. Almighty Saraki also decided to ride a
#300m Range Rover but "common" Ali, the CG crossed his path by asking for the payment of the right duty. We all know what wearing of "Uniform" caused in the Senate.
5. Lest I forget, the SGF truthfully made it known that the constituency projects will not be executed by the Senate since that is not their constitutional responsibility. Haaaaaa he was again surmoned as usual to come and explain his "grass cutting" assignment and inflation of contract.
Hmmmmmmm the big questions are (1) Is the Nigerian Senate now Saraki's Senate? (2)Is Saraki acting on behalf of Nigerians or on his own behalf? (3)Must Saraki continue to be holding Nigeria to ransom as he did in Kwara? (4)Is it not high time we called this bully to order by telling him that if Kwara State has been turned into the personal property of the Sarakis, Nigeria is not. Probably he is living in the world of illusion.

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by gabe: 9:56am On Mar 29, 2017
Thats a PhD gown. Does he have one? And they r not ABU colours. Abi na havard 'one week' gown be dat? I yam not understanding...
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by magoo10(m): 9:58am On Mar 29, 2017
meanwhile media terrorist sowore and his propagandist elements wants to commit suicide, I wonder what the younger generations will be learning from him . shame to him

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by Acetyl(m): 10:00am On Mar 29, 2017
I celebrate with you not that you are smart but because SR (Sowore) goofed big time...
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by TheEvilPriest(m): 10:00am On Mar 29, 2017
omenkaLives:
Look at them. After everything, the great senator would only get a jalopy 1986 Honda accord for the best asslicker amongst them. cheesy
And you haven't even received ordinary spare tyre since you started your zombiesm.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 29, 2017
Segun Abereoran shocked

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by seguntijan(m): 10:02am On Mar 29, 2017
How do I advise or admonish students on 3rd Class now? Do I advise them to work harder or join politics?
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by omenkaLives(m): 10:04am On Mar 29, 2017
TheEvilPriest:

And you haven't even received ordinary spare tyre since you started your zombiesm.
Cc: Mynd44.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by TheEvilPriest(m): 10:06am On Mar 29, 2017
omenkaLives:
Cc: Myn-d44.
What is this one crying? cry

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by hAlexandro(m): 10:09am On Mar 29, 2017
undecidedh swaggerlious senator even if you no get anyhting for brain as long as you are outspoken it's gonna be difficult to tackle such person
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by kkboy(m): 10:12am On Mar 29, 2017
Na so

Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by precious1967(m): 10:12am On Mar 29, 2017
dino's status of health should be tested, how could some1 wore gown to senate plenilary to show dt he actually graduated from university? dd he rent it or borrow it. shameless man.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by pstnicodemus(m): 10:16am On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=Kondomatic post=55055345][/quote] even without the jass sef, you're wicked. which kind picture be this? just made my day
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by louwie(m): 10:17am On Mar 29, 2017
dangote7510:

What you believe, works for you, as for me, nobody can loot my destiny.
We all are murderer, because we kill time.

I have a problem with your response. It's empty am afraid.

Especially the part where you accuse us all of being murderers ? time like every other resource is meant to be spent. How you choose to leverage on it is relative to every individual, hence you are 500 miles wrong. Unless of course you are looking to score cheap points with rhymes which is not necessary especially if you don't intend being Nigerian's little wayne.

FIX:

If when quoted, you do not have any reasonable response; Silence can help.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown by teebillz: 10:19am On Mar 29, 2017
Kondomatic:
Nairaland's official BMCs right now

Please, what does BMC mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones / INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election / Dele Momodu With RMD In Throwback Photo (''Friendship Of 31years'')

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.