Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! (5990 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 24, 2009
Is this thread a joke?

hahahha wdh is marriage anymore sef?
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Latty88(f): 7:46am On Dec 24, 2009
As a woman wh want 2 kip n maintain ur ome 4 d sake of ur children (if any) try 2 avoid unfaithfulness simple
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by humblemate(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2009
Hahaha, U can go ahead cheat if u think it's a pride, but I bet U at the end of the fantasy; comes the question, why did i do that. Most People who cheat do it out of lust and regret it after the deed has been done.
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by DonEse125(f): 9:15am On Dec 24, 2009
Who says you're not allowed to cheat? If you want to,then go right ahead. Just make sure you don't get caught,because if oga catches you,you're in trouble oh.
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by spoilt(f): 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2009
you can do whatever you want?
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Approved1(f): 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2009
@Poster because If you had to ask this question - then you aren't bright enough to get away with it.
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2009
spoilt:

you can do whatever you want?
not when you're married.
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2009
@poster
first of all men are NOT "allowed" to cheat, they choose to do so while disrespecting their spouse etc (by the way, they are as much slut as any women when doing so, dont get it twisted).

this is the same old question about what makes people cheat. . . . . . . . the reasons are endless but what you should know is that you should live life by your own creed and therefore do what the f&*k you want for yourself and if sleeping around is what you seek then go ahead.

looking at what men do to justify your actions is childish, thinking of what society will think of you is even more childish. look at yourself in the mirror and let that person be the judge!!!!

furthermore, we have to understand why you want to cheat:
-if you want to do it just to get back at your husband who doesnt respect you and is cheating on you then i do feel a little sorry because that wont solve your primary problem.

- if you want to do it because you have a fire in your pant that your husband cant control then communication is the key. talk to your husband and let him know that sexual satisfaction is very important to you and that if he cant do the job right then he should understand your need for a lover etc
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Hairat007(f): 11:44pm On Dec 24, 2009
@ MrbrownJAY

I totally agree wiv u oh!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by GoldenS(f): 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2009
I am just going to divorce him, period! angry
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by GoldenS(f): 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2009
I'm not even getting good sex angry , hisss!
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by agabaI23(m): 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2009
GoldenS:

I'm not even getting good sex angry , hisss!
Begining to wonder if you are married!
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by GoldenS(f): 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2009
agabaI23:

Begining to wonder if you are married!

i am very married. wink angry
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by spikedcylinder: 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2009
Abeg cheat. Nothing do you.
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by GoldenS(f): 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2009
@spike, grin
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by funkybaby(f): 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2009
;d
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by GoldenS(f): 12:33am On Dec 28, 2009
funkybaby:

so because men cheat, thats the reason why you want to cheat on your HUSBAND?

u no get shame.

hiss !

pray tell, madam funky baby, are u married?
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by funkybaby(f): 12:46am On Dec 28, 2009
;d
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by chika98: 12:54am On Dec 28, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Abeg cheat. Nothing do you.

Abi? Poster make sure that you get someone who can wax it real good too! Ashley Madison says life is too short not to have an affair! grin
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by GoldenS(f): 12:56am On Dec 28, 2009
@ funkybaby , lol, uno its just your opinion. no need getting all worked up. if u dont like something, u say it , not getting insultive. anyone can be insultive if they want. but most people choose to be polite and civilized. that way, ur point or opinion can be put across better. I dont need ur sh*t. one man's food is another man's poison, so my dear, f*ck off!  grin  grin  grin
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by funkybaby(f): 1:03am On Dec 28, 2009
;d
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by GoldenS(f): 1:09am On Dec 28, 2009
@ chika, lolz, i'm having a rethink tho. hehehe, he read my post, he didnt like it at all  grin .
@funkybaby, u are just an ode. but i understand u perfectly, i check ur profile. pele. ur type like to claim sanctimonous morality. and sadly its all bull. i can bet u mess around big time. do u even have a man grin meehn, i doubt it. geez why were u even backing the camera, face not good enof , abegi go die. lol,
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by agabaI23(m): 1:11am On Dec 28, 2009
GoldenS:

i am very married. wink angry
I don't believe you are married. You just wanna pull our legs.
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by sofadj(m): 1:14am On Dec 28, 2009
Cheating is ALMOST as bad for a man as it is for a woman.
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by funkybaby(f): 1:17am On Dec 28, 2009
;d
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by sofadj(m): 1:21am On Dec 28, 2009
life is not fair get used to it.
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by sofadj(m): 1:27am On Dec 28, 2009
@funky
abeg dt backside no bad at all o
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by GoldenS(f): 1:30am On Dec 28, 2009
ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  CHIKA98!!!!!!!!! is dat u in the picture!  wink  cheesy   . wow. im interested! grin grin grin grin grin
@funky bebe, u dis girl, u are looking for trouble o! i dont need to add lesbianism , i like women but neva ur type! lai lai! and ur backside needs some surgical uplifting. abegi! i cant even see any back not to talk of side and if u think beauty has anything thing to do with cheating men, then u are sadly mistaken.  grin grin grin  who be ur bf sef? i die if u get one, LWKMD
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by GoldenS(f): 1:33am On Dec 28, 2009
agabaI23:

I don't believe you are married. You just wanna pull our legs.

grin do u believe now?
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by spikedcylinder: 1:34am On Dec 28, 2009
chika98:

Abi? Poster make sure that you get someone who can wax it real good too! Ashley Madison says life is too short not to have an affair! grin

If you wan chop frog, chop the one wey get egg. Afterall many men will not even think twice about sleeping with their wife's best friend.

Some people here judging aren't any better o. Lying about their marital status just to gain 'respect' and then the guy treating them like shit over stupid arguments. Live and let live, some don't know how to. Shior.
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by funkybaby(f): 1:37am On Dec 28, 2009
;d
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by funkybaby(f): 1:38am On Dec 28, 2009
;d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Select What You Love Most About Your Woman By Making This Choice (photo) / The Tall Guys Are All Taken / If Romancelanders Were High School Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.