Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,745 members, 7,955,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! (6077 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by chika98: 5:48am On Dec 28, 2009
I'm so loving it grin
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by HIO4: 5:49am On Dec 28, 2009
now i see the lame rationale that women think justifies cheating. and more reason why innocent men are unknowingly raising bastard children that are not theirs.
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by GoldenS(f): 5:51am On Dec 28, 2009
HIO4:

now i see the lame rationale that women think justifies cheating. and more reason why innocent men are unknowingly raising naughty person children that are not theirs.
DUH, loosen up man
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by oyinda3(f): 5:56am On Dec 28, 2009
how many usernames does this boy have sef.
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Approved1(f): 5:58am On Dec 28, 2009
FL Gators:

Chika98 is a woman, stop lusting
GoldenS:

grin   like we dont know?

errr  uhmm - yea- like we didn't know! Errr, of course that was obvious tongue

((runs to retake IQ test))
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by HIO4: 6:01am On Dec 28, 2009
@
yeaaaaaah you would know something about being loose, huh
@
yoda what business of yours is that
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by GoldenS(f): 6:03am On Dec 28, 2009
HIO4:

@
yeaaaaaah you would know something about being loose, huh
@
yoda what business of yours is that

humnn, *scratching my head* undecided undecided am i missing something here?
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by HIO4: 6:24am On Dec 28, 2009
loool lighten up grin
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by iyapony(m): 6:35am On Dec 28, 2009
@ GoldenS

the world is filled with double standards, i feel your pain. if you know your man is cheating, either leave his sorry self or find you someone on the side if you know what i mean. wink
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by GoldenS(f): 6:42am On Dec 28, 2009
iyapo_ny:

@ GoldenS

the world is filled with double standards, i feel your pain. if you know your man is cheating, either leave his sorry self or find you someone on the side if you know what i mean. wink
lol he doesnt like dat, he just read ur post, he is threatning to smash my lappy grin
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by spikedcylinder: 6:45am On Dec 28, 2009
Go Golden!!!!! [size=20pt]CHEAT ON YO' MAN.[/size]

Read that? grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by GoldenS(f): 6:50am On Dec 28, 2009
ok! dats enough! thank u very much. she doesnt need anymore advice! angry angry angry
A very angry husband!
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by spikedcylinder: 6:54am On Dec 28, 2009
Lol. cheesy
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by iyapony(m): 7:03am On Dec 28, 2009
uh oh, hubby dey vex! lipsrsealed grin
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by GoldenS(f): 7:14am On Dec 28, 2009
Damn right I am! ya'll are just making her worse! leave my wife for me. A man cant even get no quality time with his wife! all she's bn doing is staying glued to this infernal laptop!
I'm pissed off
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 28, 2009
GoldenS:

Damn right I am! ya'll are just making her worse! leave my wife for me. A man cant even get no quality time with his wife! all she's bn doing is staying glued to this infernal laptop!
I'm pissed off

LOL Bipolar disorder
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Coldish: 8:55am On Dec 28, 2009
From whr i'm from ekpoma,u'l die lol
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Approved1(f): 11:34am On Dec 28, 2009
FL Gators:

LOL Bipolar disorder

MOST LIKELY the husband snatched the laptop from her and typed the response , and then prevented her from getting back on. undecided
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by agabaI23(m): 1:51am On Dec 29, 2009
Approved1:

MOST LIKELY the husband snatched the laptop from her and typed the response , and then prevented her from getting back on. undecided

She has not been online since then. I think she has passed her message to him though.
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by finemocha(f): 3:57am On Dec 29, 2009
um i think the idea is not to tell him u cheated on him. u can do whatever u want. its ur problem and ur consequences
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by GoldenS(f): 12:12am On Dec 30, 2009
Approved1:

grin hehehehe! he did! had to promise him i wont talk of cheating again, said something about hurting his pride n all dat grin wink
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 30, 2009
Well he must not know. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by GoldenS(f): 12:19am On Dec 30, 2009
lol, yup. he isnt home now so i'm going to have fun meanwhile cheesy
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by agabaI23(m): 2:35am On Dec 30, 2009
GoldenS:

lol, yup. he isnt home now so i'm going to have fun meanwhile cheesy

I said it in the other thread that he is not home. Hehe
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by GoldenS(f): 2:38am On Dec 30, 2009
agabaI23:

I said it in the other thread that he is not home. Hehe
lolz, hehe , i just started a thread on o.r.g.a.s.m in sexuality forum. lookin for trouble there too. hehe!
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by ebila(m): 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2009
GoldenS:

lolz, hehe , i just started a thread on o.r.g.a.s.m in sexuality forum. lookin for trouble there too. hehe!
So u knew u were lookin' 4 trouble huh?I like d sense of humour doh! wink
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by sayso: 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2009
@poster do you mean having sex with another man?how will you feel to open your legs for another man and still give it to your husband?
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by ruskiee(m): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2009
Why are you not allowed? shocked
Is anyone or anything holding you back? undecided
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by GoldenS(f): 11:56pm On Dec 30, 2009
sayso:

@poster do you mean having sex with another man?how will you feel to open your legs for another man and still give it to your husband?

**SIGHS** pls answer this one question for me, are u a virgin?

ruskiee:

Why are you not allowed? shocked
Is anyone or anything holding you back? undecided

SOCIETY, NORMS, AND CULTURE!

ebila:

So u knew u were lookin' 4 trouble huh?I like d sense of humour doh! wink
grin isnt it fun!
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by ebila(m): 2:49am On Dec 31, 2009
GoldenS:

**SIGHS** pls answer this one question for me, are u a virgin?

SOCIETY, NORMS, AND CULTURE!
grin isnt it fun!
course it is! wink
Re: Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?! by 677ano(m): 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2011
@GoldenS

I am sure no one has kept the bailif around you to stop you from cheating

Society just made different rules for men and women despite all the equality laws.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Is The Best Time To Have Sex? / See This Woman With TWO Vaginas / See What A Lady Sent To Me & My Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.