Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend (33700 Views)

My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 29, 2017
Youur sister needs prayers not beating, she must be under some sort of spell.

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Phiniter(m): 11:38am On Mar 29, 2017
Lol
Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 11:38am On Mar 29, 2017
you will not respect yourself abi? go and receive better beating of your life....we shall be waiting to read your next post
Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by emmavis4u0052(m): 11:38am On Mar 29, 2017
hmmmm story for yemenis
Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by sekem: 11:38am On Mar 29, 2017
So what would you say is your greatest achievement in life so far?

AFRICAN WOMAN: Emm... well, I will start by saying that... first of all, that I am married, of course! undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 29, 2017
Nigerians are misusing the social media. Everything dem go post both useful and useless things. Hissss
Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Chidonc(m): 11:39am On Mar 29, 2017
I support her. beat them up gan. infact call pepper dem gang leader to join you. he is manipulating her emotionally, even if they eventually get married, he will change tactics and always threaten her with divorce. .
Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Drabrah(m): 11:39am On Mar 29, 2017
Hope she doesn't end up being d "beatee"
Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Victornezzar: 11:39am On Mar 29, 2017
Do u mean dis

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 29, 2017
okay.... the girl is over confused.
Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by brightec(m): 11:41am On Mar 29, 2017
And u tink it make Buhari to join PDP
Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 29, 2017
Another love matter for this hot economy
Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 29, 2017
Overtake don overtake overtake grin
Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Edagentle(m): 11:42am On Mar 29, 2017
Honestly, if am the new guy I will simply call it quite. So am more like a second option then, like a standby generator!

Rubbish...

2 Likes

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by alizma: 11:44am On Mar 29, 2017
the guy is still using her head to play lago. how can someone tell you he has not eaten for two weeks and he he is not in any celestial church and you believed and want to consider him because of that?
Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Juliearth(f): 11:44am On Mar 29, 2017
Funny lady. I support the reset beating though.
Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by nawtyme: 11:51am On Mar 29, 2017
I think you need this

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 29, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
The cousin is actually stupid to even be thinking of considering taking her ex back.Most men are like that,once they see you've moved on and ur actually doing much better without them they start regretting and "loving you back".Like they say,you don't know the value of what you have till it's gone.

Don't mind those kind of men.. I see such men as enemy of progress. And I bet you if she cancels that wedding and go back. To the ex.. She will forever regret it.. That ex is bad news. Some women don't like peaceful and easy relationship sha.

2 Likes

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by 9ja4show: 11:56am On Mar 29, 2017
See what desperation can cause? I pity the new guy who is her 2nd choice.

Becareful of most girls that are in their late 20's , they just want to marry b4 30...

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by mykel25(m): 11:57am On Mar 29, 2017
Click like if you think d cousin is in true love.... Click share if you think she's been stupid
Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by mykel25(m): 11:59am On Mar 29, 2017
nawtyme:
I think you need this
Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by nawtyme: 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
mykel25:

U book space like this oooo
Lol. It has been modified
Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by bisoye11(m): 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
A week love can't replace a 2 years love.she should go with her ex if only he is truly ready.
Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by sisisioge: 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
Babes biko give me the address let me meet you there. I go support with some stingy slaps here and there! The guy is an azzshole! Complete with morooonic DNA!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by amokeme(f): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I'll join you in beating some sense into her head cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by RaeMystix: 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
She might just have a cold feet.

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by ped007(m): 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
The cousin is actually stupid to even be thinking of considering taking her ex back.Most men are like that,once they see you've moved on and ur actually doing much better without them they start regretting and "loving you back".Like they say,you don't know the value of what you have till it's gone.
Her 'ex' might be the only man she loves... So don't blame her.
After all, maybe she just accepted the new guy's proposal cos of age ish...
Women can love for 'stupid' reasons sha!
Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by blueeyes1: 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
Abeg ,please call me when you are going,I will join you and beat them,especially that your cousin wey sense dey pain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Pringlez: 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
Goldenheart:
I have 16 free SMS to any etisalat line.

Now that's news

Please what number can I use to reach this etisalat pple? It's kinda urgent please.
Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by ElsonMorali: 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
blueeyes1:
Abeg ,please call me when you are going,I will join you and beat them,especially that your cousin wey sense dey pain.

I get baseball bats wey full house here. Just branch my place make we go dia together.

To beat someone dey hungry me today. angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Goldenheart(m): 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
Pringlez:

Please what number can I use to reach this etisalat pple? It's kinda urgent please.

Call 200

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures of black women with big boobs. / Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape / Rhapsody of Reality:Volume 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.