Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend (33701 Views)

My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
I dont know why ladies like falling in love with bad boys, 8 years and she still believes he loves her.

All the good guys who come her way she snubs them and waste her time with the bad one, The senior sister is wasting her time, you just can't force an irresponsible man to marry, it wont change him.

The girl should cut her loses and leave the man, he's under a curse.

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by hAlexandro(m): 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
See Wah unemployment can cause embarassed
Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by vincesleeky: 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
weytin concern u, na u get the pussy abi u want eat the guy cassava
Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by ChristyB(f): 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
Please call me whenever you're going on this mission.

I want to give the girl a slap that will put her back to default setting.

If she was the one doing this ghost mood thingy i'm sure the guy would have moved on and married someone else.

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by justmenoni: 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
Washere eyen Bobo

quote author=Synord post=55060663]Ehn...

So am I suppose to Go and Stop her !!![/quote]
Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by blueeyes1: 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
ElsonMorali:

I get baseball bats wey full house here. Just branch my place make we go dia together.

To beat someone dey hungry me today. angry angry angry angry
Correct! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by riczy(m): 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Wat if u end up collecting d beating, wen d Hunter get hunted!!!
Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by agrovick(m): 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hahaha, this is why the maximum it will take me to ask a girl out is 1 week, after a week and I don't have a definite answer it's off to a new adventure. A sizable percentage of the ladies out there are fish brained, one mumu wasted your time for 8 years, you were lucky to meet another mumu that did introduction with you after you must have probably suffered him and yet you are still contemplating going back to the first mumu.

SMD

1 Like

Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by Organs(m): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
No need to waste that money travelling to Lagos. Your cousin is an idiot to even entertain or talk to her ex raised to power 20. Just tell your idiotic brain dead cousin that "If she leaves the new guy for her crazy ex to the power of infinity, that she will regret it, that you are not saying, maybe, that you are saying for sure and guaranteed that she is going to regret it for the rest of her life and that she should please never ever call you again over the matter if she goes back to her crazy ex. Also, stand your ground and know that you also become an idiot if for any reason you listen to that nonsense again from your idiotic cousin. Naija is messed up cos people don't take responsibility and we keep giving people chance upon chance upon chance. Ibori will be given another chance, Fatoyinbo is a pastor, IBB is a hero, GEJ is a hero. This idiotic ex boyfriend will get another chance cos all he has to do is keep begging more and more and get dramatic the next time you beg and guess what you get your girl back....
Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by miccollo47: 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
Some cannor even play with you again.
Tokziby:
Her head is paining her, She should just walk away majestically... angry
Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by miccollo47: 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
Cry during sex Abeg explaine that part I am interested.
akoredebadru:
U dnt av to beat bcoz it z girls cross that must be carry..
When u are born, u cried most.
During sex, u cried.
Break up, u cried.
Wedding u cried.
Wariz ur proble sef
Re: Lady About To Travel To Lagos To Beat Up Her Cousin And Her Ex Boyfriend by ItsTutsi(m): 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
sha good luck with that,i just hope his not this type of guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help / Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape / Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.