Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

She's Killing Me Please Advice Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Killing Me Please Advice Me! (1222 Views)

Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! / Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me / Help - Shes Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Killing Me Please Advice Me! by sunboy(m): 8:05am On Dec 24, 2009
I met this girl about a month ago, i found out she's so perfect for my kind of girl so i fell so easily for her. Im always doing the calling alone, i go visiting her almost everyday, i made her know my feelings for her and she never gave any negative sigh. Later she told me she had a guy she's dating who's in school,so even if she decided to double date she'll always feel like cheating on me when ever she's with that guy. All my friend knew her and she heard alot about my feelings for her from them, but i really dont know wat she's holding for me. I felt like she's only playing with my heart so i tried ignoring her, deleted her contacts yet i dont know how i found her number again cos i loved her so much. Now i sent her a txt to ask her if she had any feelings for me, till now she never replied over 2days and wouldnt call me nor pick my calls. Guys advice me, Should i make myself ignore her or continue being a lover boy
Re: She's Killing Me Please Advice Me! by sunboy(m): 11:10am On Dec 24, 2009
Gurus advice me please, i really dont know wat to do oooo
Re: She's Killing Me Please Advice Me! by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 24, 2009
Bro, she is another mans girl. Leave her be.
Re: She's Killing Me Please Advice Me! by Mavenb0x(m): 11:21am On Dec 24, 2009
@Sunboy: Maybe you a very nice guy and she likes that. She likes to have you around cos you make her feel happy, but besides the fact that she is already established, she is not romantically inclined towards you at all. I think you should respect yourself, and keep a good distance (for the sake of your friendship), and look for someone else 'cos it is obvious that her heart is not there. And when you DO find someone else, ensure that this girl's boyfriend knows you, so that things will not get complex one day. Cheers.
Re: She's Killing Me Please Advice Me! by sd6: 11:30am On Dec 24, 2009
Re: She's Killing Me Please Advice Me! by splint007(m): 11:52am On Dec 24, 2009
and u dey do wetin? go find another person Bleep hard (girl ohh) then watch and see, once she notice she will come along and if u get small space, screw the daylight out of her. one luv. if no be ur turn to shine bros bone struggling
Re: She's Killing Me Please Advice Me! by 190: 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2009
sd-6:

My guy. This is exactly what am saying. U're not supposed to love a girl no matter how perfect she is. My advice? If u get any opportunity to f*uck her, scrape her femality well and continue your journey. Try hanging out with other girls and make urself happy. Its a man's world, don't make a woman's.

na wa ooh
see wetin a GUY like me talk~
Re: She's Killing Me Please Advice Me! by omega25red(m): 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2009
I guess her telling you that she already had a man didn't filter into your brain so i'll try

[size=28pt]SHE HAS A MAN LEAVE HER ALONE[/size]
Re: She's Killing Me Please Advice Me! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2009
sd-6,s right never give all of ur heart,but the whole sex and man,s world count me out.love is overrated get money and live hard, true story,
Re: She's Killing Me Please Advice Me! by freecocoa(f): 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2009
she's obviously not into u so move on.
Re: She's Killing Me Please Advice Me! by hax: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2009
sd-6:
U're not supposed to love a girl no matter how perfect she is.
Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever.

real talk, homie!
Re: She's Killing Me Please Advice Me! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2009
@poster
pls disregards the posts from the many kids posting on NL advising you to "never love a woman" or "never give all your heart to someone". . . . . . . they have no F$%#@&g clue what they are talking about and they are the first one to fall when love comes knocking at their doors.

loving someone has nothing to do with your dilemma, loving someone UNAVAILABLE is the problem.
it doesnt matter how much you love her because if it doesnt go both ways then its pointless. accept defeat and move on with your life hoping to find the right one. . . . . . . . . . . .she definitely aint it.

dont be afraid to love like the other posters, just use your mind to judge and decide if what you are going through is right or wrong. if its wrong then separate and move on with your life
Re: She's Killing Me Please Advice Me! by biina: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2009
@OP
If she is killing you, then fold your arms and die peacefully. undecided
Re: She's Killing Me Please Advice Me! by sunboy(m): 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2009
@all: thanks for ur replies, i really appreciate it, I'll just delet her contacts n go on wit ma life, if she calls then i'll threat her like a friend or my lil sister.
@biina: u no make sense, if u no get beta thing to contribute then keep ur shit.
Re: She's Killing Me Please Advice Me! by hax: 2:28am On Dec 25, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
pls disregards the posts from the many kids posting on NL advising you to "never love a woman" or "never give all your heart to someone". . . . . . . they have no F$%#@&g clue what they are talking about and they are the first one to fall when love comes knocking at their doors.
lovely generalization. lol

loving someone has nothing to do with your dilemma, loving someone UNAVAILABLE is the problem.
and now, being in love already makes it a bigger problem and harder to move on, right? how about loving someone who 'just wants to be friends'?

it doesnt matter how much you love her because if it doesnt go both ways then its pointless. accept defeat and move on with your life hoping to find the right one. . . . . . . . . . . .she definitely aint it.

dont be afraid to love like the other posters, just use your mind to judge and decide if what you are going through is right or wrong. if its wrong then separate and move on with your life
what YOU think doesn't matter most times. what matters is if the person wants to go out with you in the first place. i'm not advising anyone to fxck and forget, but don't throw your heart around. don't go around falling in love with everyone. not until it's sure where the relationship is going, then you can let your guard down.
Re: She's Killing Me Please Advice Me! by firedancer(f): 2:49am On Dec 25, 2009
there is just one thing you have refused to see which is the obvious she is not for you, you should probably get your mind off her its hard but u ll get over her someday
sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: She's Killing Me Please Advice Me! by iDoc(m): 3:02am On Dec 25, 2009
Why's everyone in a hurry to tell you to quit? Quitter's never win.
If you really love this girl, I think you should hang in there.

Get to know this other guy and convince yourself you're the better man. Or not.
Be the lion and roar for what you want, as hard as you can.

I really don't think you've tried hard enough.

Peace.
Re: She's Killing Me Please Advice Me! by Akebulan: 3:11am On Dec 25, 2009
i, Doc:

Why's everyone in a hurry to tell you to quit? Quitter's never win.
If you really love this girl, I think you should hang in there.

Get to know this other guy and convince yourself you're the better man. Or not.
Be the lion and roar for what you want, as hard as you can.

I really don't think you've tried hard enough.

Peace.
Oh wow, there are times when I've been chased (truly not because am crazy hot or anything) endlessly and I've wished and prayed that the chaser (lol) would leave me alone. If a person is interested, you would not have to run after them, a simple "am interested" "i like you" " i think you and I can work something out" or WHATEVERRRRR should suffice.

@ poster, PLEASE leave the lady alone. Her heart is not with you and that isnt anything horrible. A year or so from now, you'll be with someone who loes you and you know what, you wouldnt even want this lady anymore.
Re: She's Killing Me Please Advice Me! by itconsults: 7:59am On Dec 25, 2009
Wake up!!!!
Re: She's Killing Me Please Advice Me! by sunboy(m): 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2009
@all:. Thanks for d contribution, i actually just learnt that her guy is back from sch, watever sha. I'll try to let go anyways.
Re: She's Killing Me Please Advice Me! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 25, 2009
@hax
you are not making any sense by the minute, slow down. . . . . . . .

lovely generalization. lol
and now, being in love already makes it a bigger problem and harder to move on, right? how about loving someone who 'just wants to be friends'?

if you happen to fall in love with someone who just want to be friend with you(still wondering how that can happen) then you have to use your head to realize that this love/romance is unattainable unless you want to knock her upside the head into submission. you have two option: accept the friendship or get as far away as you can from her.

what YOU think doesn't matter most times. what matters is if the person wants to go out with you in the first place. i'm not advising anyone to fxck and forget, but don't throw your heart around. don't go around falling in love with everyone. not until it's sure where the relationship is going, then you can let your guard down.

woah how quick you swallow your words!?!?!?!?! your first post was:
"Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever.real talk, homie!"

and now you are talking about using your head?! if you had used your head before answering the first time, you would have realized that your comment was plain %$#&#.
even if someone wants to go out with you, it doesnt automatically means that there is going to be love blossoming, it just means that this person would like to get to know you a little more and is giving you a shot. . . . . . . . .  your actions and hers from that point will determine if you are compatible in that way and if love will blossom OR NOT.

some people can throw their heart around because they do not get sad/down like cry babies when the relationship doesnt work, they just move on to better pastures.
also many people mistake infatuation with love, two different thing. just because someone makes you feel special doesnt automatically mean that this is love.

"putting your guard up" while entering a relationship is another immature way of looking at love etc. you should give the person in front of you all the benefit of the doubts and go into this relationship wholeheartedly. IF she fukcs up then act upon and judge her for it but making her pay because some rat did you wrong in the past is childish and immature.
Re: She's Killing Me Please Advice Me! by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2009
^^^^Le proffesseur has spoken!
Re: She's Killing Me Please Advice Me! by hax: 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

@hax
you are not making any sense by the minute, slow down. . . . . . . .
you can be aggressive and picky all you want, but i don't really care, i didn't feel like going into details. . . but it's alright.

if you happen to fall in love with someone who just want to be friend with you(still wondering how that can happen) then you have to use your head to realize that this love/romance is unattainable unless you want to knock her upside the head into submission. you have two option: accept the friendship or get as far away as you can from her.
Exactly. And if you didn't 'fall head over heels' before she said the dreaded words 'i wanna be friends', wouldn't that be nice? You 'like' a person. You think 'she's a nice girl, good looking, religious, caring, blablabla etc. I can work with that.' Then you go in and try to make her go out with you. But without getting attached. And it also helps when your judgement isn't clouded too.

even if someone wants to go out with you, it doesnt automatically means that there is going to be love blossoming, it just means that this person would like to get to know you a little more and is giving you a shot. . . . . . . . .  your actions and hers from that point will determine if you are compatible in that way and if love will blossom OR NOT.
O RLY?
What YOU think doesn't matter most times. what matters is if the person wants to go out with you in the first place. i'm not advising anyone to fxck and forget, but don't throw your heart around. don't go around falling in love with everyone. not until it's sure where the relationship is going, then you can let your guard down.
someone said that and was accused of not using his head. poor guy. sad
exactly. you've been given a shot. take it well. just don't become attached and be suicidal if she says no.

some people can throw their heart around because they do not get sad/down like cry babies when the relationship doesnt work, they just move on to better pastures.
if you're like *shrug* after a relationship ends, then you were never really into it in the first place. don't you think so?

also many people mistake infatuation with love, two different thing. just because someone makes you feel special doesnt automatically mean that this is love.
thanks, capt. obvious.

"putting your guard up" while entering a relationship is another immature way of looking at love etc. you should give the person in front of you all the benefit of the doubts and go into this relationship wholeheartedly. IF she fukcs up then act upon and judge her for it but making her pay because some rat did you wrong in the past is childish and immature.
who's making anyone pay? all i'm trying to say is to be careful when entering relationships. be careful and watch out for signs that she could be the right one, that she won't fxck up so you won't have to 'act upon and judge her'. Get what I'm trying to say now?

Everyone can't think the same. Just because we don't agree doesn't mean i'm immature or not using my head. You should just have asked me to explain further instead. And from what you've posted, our arguments aren't all that different.
Re: She's Killing Me Please Advice Me! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2009
@hax
you are digging a bigger hole for yourself contradicting yourself on all levels (you even quoted something YOU wrote and gave a reply to it thinking i wrote it. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!)
Re: She's Killing Me Please Advice Me! by hax: 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

@hax
you are digging a bigger hole for yourself contradicting yourself on all levels (you even quoted something YOU wrote and gave a reply to it thinking i wrote it. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!)
undecided
*shakes head*
O RLY?
What YOU think doesn't matter most times. what matters is if the person wants to go out with you in the first place. i'm not advising anyone to fxck and forget, but don't throw your heart around. don't go around falling in love with everyone. not until it's sure where the relationship is going, then you can let your guard down.
someone said that and was accused of not using his head. poor guy. sad
exactly. you've been given a shot. take it well. just don't become attached and be suicidal if she says no.

That's the section that's cracking you up, right?

I quoted part of my post as a response to part of your post. And commented on it. I thought speaking about myself in third person would give you a hint. But it apparently didn't.

Sarcasm is wasted on idiots. undecided
Re: She's Killing Me Please Advice Me! by mamagee3(f): 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2009
Are you still alive? undecided

(1) (Reply)

...the shock that was my guy....: / Can You Allow Your Partner To Answer Your Phone Call? / A Strong Willed Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.