Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate (64297 Views)

Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A / Complete All Ambode's Projects Before Starting New Ones, Sagay Tells Sanwo-olu / Stop Weeping, Arm Benue People To Defend Themselves, Sagay Tells Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate by dunkem21(m): 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
cheesy Things fall apart ..

When the Senate start wielding their powers and quoting sections, people will begin to grumble.

2 Likes

Re: You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate by ninocia18(m): 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ok
Re: You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate by despi64(m): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
I trust you, carry go!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate by AngelicBeing: 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
Boring news, federal government (APC & PDP members in the useless government) get to work and make things work, bring down the prices of essential commodities like bread, butter, yam, potatoes, rice, red oil, groundnut oil, kulikuli oil, suya, onions, amala, gbegiri, shaki, beef, goat meat, pepper, tomatoes, milk, eggs, cost of transportation, amala, semolina, semovita, isiewu, gulder, star, big stout, small stout, heineken, oha soup, ogbono soup, egusi, bitter leaf, kpomo, cow tail, alomo bitters, oshomo bitters, fanta, coke, sprite, this is what we want, enough of all these useless bickering, according to keneking, useless government fighting over irrelevant issues while the masses are groaning in severe pains sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate by Dejijossy(m): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
May you live long PROF!

I wish they summon Oby Ez they would have received a shock of their live

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate by arewafederation: 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
How do you expect a Senate filled with crooks,illiterates, and certificate forgers to understand the law?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate by SalamRushdie: 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
The Senate needs to be careful before it's makes mockery of its power of summons..it's becoming too much

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate by cktheluckyman: 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
ademasta:
grin
Yeye senate...

Ntooor
Very well, there will be further confirmation of any executive nominees by the Senate, hence no new appointment by buhari until this "yeye" Senate is appeased
Re: You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
cktheluckyman:

Erudite my as.s.Professor Sagay is a very big disgrace to the legal profession. Since his appointment into the buhari's government, he seemed to have lost it.His end is near.It is either he and magu goes or the Senate will completely cripple buhari's regime.The choice is his

Unfortunately for you and your ilk, you are a bunch of inconsequential nonentities who have zero knowledge of the workings of government.
Ignorant people like you pushed GEJ to his ruin and you're back to infecting whoever you support with your atrocious luck.

My advice to you is that you seek advice on legal matters before commenting and stop coming here to disgrace yourself.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate by fullstreets: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
Beautiful.
Re: You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate by pirees: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
undecided when will the senate summon me, lalasticlala and oga seun ?

5 Likes

Re: You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate by rusher14: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
pauljumbo:

that does not mean he will insults an arm of government

I know your type.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate by Guyman02: 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
janefarms2015:

Who is ordinary office clerk? Do you know the position he occupies? Do you know this erudite professor's records and antecedents? No lawyer or any honest Nigerian who is matured enough in age and intellect will not respect this man's view on issues of national development

He is an appointee of Mr President and not above the Senate

6 Likes

Re: You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate by SageTravels: 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
hhj
Re: You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate by enigma2007(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Good one there. I doubt if most of them even know their job.

Sadly! They don't know their jobs... They go around summoning people that they do not have the powers to summon.. They are truly overreaching their functions..

Bloody illiterates law-makers!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate by cktheluckyman: 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The Senate needs to be careful before it's makes mockery of its power of summons..it's becoming too much
The professor was biting more than he can chew saying Magu can continue to act indefinitely and the Senate is dubious. He would soon find out how powerful the Senate is

6 Likes

Re: You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate by ademasta(m): 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
cktheluckyman:

Very well, there will be further confirmation of any executive nominees by the Senate, hence no new appointment by buhari until this "yeye" Senate is appeased
I got your point bro... It is well o
Re: You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
spartan117:
Why are all of Buhari’s appointees displaying unnecessary ego it must be flowing 4rm d top.
See as he face worwor angry
he is old enough to father you,, i now see reason why misfortune always comes your way

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate by Nebuchadnezar: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
janefarms2015:

Who is ordinary office clerk? Do you know the position he occupies? Do you know this erudite professor's records and antecedents? No lawyer or any honest Nigerian who is matured enough in age and intellect will not respect this man's view on issues of national development
National Development indeed

2 Likes

Re: You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate by md4u2: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
They are committee of certificateless
Re: You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
pauljumbo:

Freedom of speech,why are some Nigerians so ignorant. Next they will summon Obi Ezekweli for criticizing them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate by tutoh: 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
cktheluckyman:

Erudite my as.s.Professor Sagay is a very big disgrace to the legal profession. Since his appointment into the buhari's government, he seemed to have lost it.His end is near.It is either he and magu goes or the Senate will completely cripple buhari's regime.The choice is his

There is no difference b/w the duties of an aide to that of an office clark. An aide is a glorified office clark.

1 Like

Re: You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate by Abumighty(m): 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
Aha : dis is anoza one
Re: You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate by enigma2007(m): 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
cktheluckyman:

Then all lawyers are big disgrace to the legal profession according to your logic. If we go by your logic, then rapists, murderers etc should not have lawyers defending them or representing them in courts. smh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate by sherif4owo(m): 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
cktheluckyman:

you said what? Try to read what you wrote again...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate by slimfit1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
I blame the fools that vote them in sorry i can't blame them.

1 Like

Re: You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate by ehissi(m): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
This man may soon understand the power of the Senate.........

He should go and ask Ndume how far, as them don issue am 6months suspension, na God win.

Men that have sold their birthright for dry porridge.....

Bench warrant for arrest loading
Re: You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate by AuroraB(f): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
What's with the 'summon by senate' lately? Perhaps we should expect them to summon PMB to give them his plans for za oza room as he's still recuperating cheesy
These jokers has got a lot of time on their hands, I repeat angry. This has to stop angry grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate by kitaatita: 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Next they will summon Oby Ezekwesili and Seun Osewa

1 Like

Re: You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate by adioolayi(m): 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Will someone just tell us what is in the Section 82-89 of our constitution before we know who is right or wrong

From what I've read in Section 88-89 of Nigeria Constitution... It seems the NASS lacks power to invite this Prof oooo... grin

http://www.nigeria-law.org/ConstitutionOfTheFederalRepublicOfNigeria.htm

4 Likes

Re: You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate by Nebuchadnezar: 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
ALAYORMII:
The Senate is fast becoming a joke

Buhari shot himself in the foot when he willingly or by mistake allowed the Senate to fall into the wrong hands

99.9% of the senators are fantastically corrupt

The remaining 0.1% are still corrupt
i guess those ones Buhari will appoint is among the fantastically corrupt or will Buhari appointment make them saints as usual?
Bloody hypocrite
Buhari is a certified kunu sipping monkey and a Hopless terrorist corrupt old hag

1 Like

Re: You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate by janefarms2015: 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
pauljumbo:

He did not insult any one,and if you term his comments as insultive he has a defence in fair comment and justification, the senate you people voted for and are slowing down the fight against corruption as most of them are corrupt should be blamed for bringing themselves down

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) / Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up / Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.