Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss (53295 Views)

BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) / BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters / BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by sharrp: 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
Tboss thinks studying at romania and having tattos with a nose ring is exposure.
So every exposed person is not humble as implied by tboss. Mark zuckerberg ??

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by HIRAETH: 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
Continue to bring out the bad parts of she says... . Mtchewww

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by martineverest(m): 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Efe is a fake gee...
Claiming Warri yet he can't speak Urhobo.

Runs people down behind their backs but can say it to their faces...yet he prides himself as being real..

Calls himself a rapper when Vic O has better rhymes.

He might eventually win this contest, but I won't be suprised.
BUHARI won an election in Nigeria too.
na urhobo get warri?...most of warri youths cant speak their dialets

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by chubbygal(f): 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ok

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by joseph1832(m): 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
And she, Tboss who has been exposed to a whole lotta things isn't down to earth, but down to many dicks with different size and shapes. Wow! I'm shocked her beef isn't letting her see just how beefy she sounds.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by GoodinPurple: 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
You are saying a warri boy is not exposed...even a new born baby for warri don see life already grin
#TeamNobody

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by phemmy88(m): 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
Efe is the man.....Love him....no homo

In case you have a building plan/drawings and you want to know how much the construction will cost....

Send me a mail on : freelanceqs01@gmail.com
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by chubbygal(f): 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
HOW WHITES DESCRIBE THEIR PLACE FOR YOU
My place is about 300 meters away from Greenville park. You'll get to my house
HOW NIGERIANS DESCRIBE THEIR PLACE
If you reach corner crescent, you will see one big gutter. Jump the gutter and corner left...do as if you are going right but be going left small small. Be going down down until you will see one place they're selling akamu close to one mama put in front of one redeemed church opposite where they use to throwey dustbin, just stand there and flash me I will come outside
9ja Maka why??

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
Efe is wack! Every dirty, classless girl will like him. There is no street in him. Check the pictures of his female fans, they are ugly and dirty!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by ngwababe(f): 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
Daddy bubu,abeg tell them to give us our Paris Club share abeg, street don tight sotee and please, local government autonomy don too tey. Abeg come to our rescue
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by buchai: 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
truth hurt sometimes

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Efe is a fake gee...

Runs people down behind their backs but can say it to their faces...yet he prides himself as being real..

Did you not hear when he said " Oghene biko" before he started eating the worms today?? He went on to say " Oguornigho" which means " person wey dey find money".. How many times have other housemates spoken their languages!!

And hey!! WARRI is owned by the Itsekiris not Urhobos...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
Beautify your window,check my signature
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by yunafa(f): 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
grin

Tboss is the most useless, arrogant beautiful girl without common sense that I have ever come across.

The stupid sponsor of the Show PayPorte are just bending the rules of the game and manipulating votes just to get TBoss into the finals and win the show.

They should just send other housemates home and declare Tboss as Winner.

The show alongside PayPorte have lost Credibility.

I rather shop at Jumia or Konga than Shopping on PayPorte that has no credibility.
thank you. I know her escapades in abuja...stupid runs babe and our foolish men with complex problem that lust after biracial rejects of europe based in abuja.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by dunkem21(m): 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
kellsblingsz:
What is the essence of Big brother show?
And
What benefits can be derived from the so called show?

Nothing, nothing and nothing sad
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Nwachukwu1986(m): 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
If those wins this bbnaija I bet u na inec do the judgement

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by sammyuche(m): 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Efe is a fake gee...

Bros as u dey talk so. u no know wetin real be. go Sidon with ur ajebuttered self abeg

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by dunkem21(m): 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
Effiezynews:

Did you not hear when he said " Oghene biko" before he started eating the worms today?? He went on to say " Oguornigho" which means " person wey dey find money".. How many times have other housemates spoken their languages!!

And hey!! WARRI is owned by the Itsekiris not Urhobos...

They both lay claim to warri.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by nwakibie3(m): 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Efe is a fake gee...

Last time I checked, BBnaija wasn't a talent hunt show so any housemate can win

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by jaey(m): 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
2face said it, "if nobody talks about you, then you're nobody. Stop existing and start living".

so tboss talk on

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Ophilabraham: 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
grin

Tboss is the most useless, arrogant beautiful girl without common sense that I have ever come across.

The stupid sponsor of the Show PayPorte are just bending the rules of the game and manipulating votes just to get TBoss into the finals and win the show.

I rather shop at Jumia or Konga than Shop on PayPorte that has no credibility on ordinary a common reality TV show.
MadeInTokyo:
grin

I rather shop at Jumia or Konga than Shop on PayPorte that has no credibility on ordinary a common reality TV show.
MadeInTokyo:
grin

Hello Man see how your running your mouth,,,,,, yiyiyiyiy yayayay yooyoyoyoy!!! I think your d one to have lost your credibilty cos I can't just imagine a person with low esteem as you by words shop on Konga and Jumia talkless of payporte!!!! Konga ko Konji ni...

11 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
Tboss know the only person competing with her is Efe. She will do everything to put him down

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by TheUcloud: 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
if efe nuh win big brother naija...da minz der is sumtin dey ar nuh telling us...
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by gloshennel: 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
HOW DOES THAT HELP THE PRICE OF GOOD MORNING OATS IN THE MARKET
MTCHEEEEEEW

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by flyDixon: 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
You quoted her wrongly, all for what? You should have mentioned the other good things she said about him............... And pls we shouldn't be quick to judge facts.

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by TheUcloud: 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
if tboss win dat minz der is sumtin biggie is not telling us
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by TheUcloud: 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
shez ment tu liv da hux wit ha debby rise wo is loseing vote already
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by ominirajj: 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
Check Efe body there is one spiritual rope across his waist that is for favour from those voting across the globe
Na me talk am

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by OKorowanta: 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Efe is a fake gee...

I think Efe is overhyped.
One of d most boring dudes in d house.
Nigerians are voting for Warri as a brand not minding who is fronting it in d house.
You go fall in love with Real Warri boy doings not dis Efe.
If Vic o were to be in dat house and claim Warri,people will still queue behind him.

21 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Olaedoh: 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
HornyTiwa:
What is wrong with TBoss, she gradually opens her way out of that house.
It would have been safe for her to play the victim card considering the gangup against her and Debbie.

I still think Bisola is a Bully though she totally turned everyone against those two.

Conspiracy theory
bisola is not a bully, tboss is just an overgrown baby without an iota of sense in her. have u seen her contribute her own idea in any of the group task, always waiting to be told what to do and how to do it. bisola noticed that and treats her exactly the way she presented herself. why is she the only one calling her a bully, always playing the victim card and manipulating people with her pretence of being sensitive. she should go and hide. if she cant take the heat, the door is wide open

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Zane2point4(m): 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
luxy44:
Efe is wack! Every dirty, classless girl will like him. There is no street in him. Check the pictures of his female fans, they are ugly and dirty!

Atleast he is better than you, get a life mugu.

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by berryice(f): 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Tboss dah is expose wah is she doing in bigbroda house....abi dey told her is bigbroda exposure....yeye girl

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Interior Design Of The Big Brother Naija Bbnaija 2019 House (Photos) / What Is The Main Purpose And Aim Of Bigbrother Nigeria ? / Ogun Revenue Service Asks Laycon For Tax, Congratulates Him On BBNaija Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.