Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss (53311 Views)

BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) / BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters / BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
OKorowanta:

Guy kpror,u dey yarn puan.u for kuku say na you get Warri.

I won't argue with you, This is my 24th year in Warri. The Urhobos own Ethiope ,Uvwie, Okpe Local Governments..The Delta igbos own Ika,Aniocha ,Kwale and Ndokwa...Warri and Uvwie form a cornubation ,hence the mix up..I'm not a man..
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by paddyofboss(m): 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Efe is a fake gee...
Claiming Warri yet he can't speak Urhobo.

Runs people down behind their backs but can say it to their faces...yet he prides himself as being real..

Calls himself a rapper when Vic O has better rhymes.

He might eventually win this contest, but I won't be suprised.
BUHARI won an election in Nigeria too.
Bross I like d Efe guy ooo but make e stop to dey claim warri...where for warri e know ...Na correct guy sha

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by paddyofboss(m): 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
martineverest:
na urhobo get warri?...most of warri youths cant speak their dialets
Efe nor be Urhobo name.....abi where your sense trek go?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
Zane2point4:

Atleast he is better than you, get a life mugu.

Here is one of them! Dirty, nose picker

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by evy1(m): 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
nkemdi89:

Efe literarily has nothing to offer, he may win and that will be the last we are going to hear about him, even from his discussions his reasonings are so shallow, it's so unfortunate our youths celebrates mediocrity.
They will soon come after you calling you a beef dog base on Efe

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by OBIGS(m): 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
Efe with 2baba. Young boy that hustled his way to where he is now.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by LordOfNaira: 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
Who is Tboss?

And who is Efe?
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Olumaeme: 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
The best way to win any thing in Nigeria is tell them you are poor

1. I had no shoes - Jonathan... Won!

2. I have only a mud house in daura and borrowed money to buy form - Buhari.... Won

Kwuntinue

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Onnasucs1(m): 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
luxy44:
Efe is wack! Every dirty, classless girl will like him. There is no street in him. Check the pictures of his female fans, they are ugly and dirty!
we love him like that

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Onnasucs1(m): 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
nkemdi89:

Efe literarily has nothing to offer, he may win and that will be the last we are going to hear about him, even from his discussions his reasonings are so shallow, it's so unfortunate our youths celebrates mediocrity.
grin Tboss have what to offer?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by zinnyamyk1: 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
what have ur exposure done for uuu
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by akashi01(m): 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
grin

Tboss is the most useless, arrogant beautiful girl without common sense that I have ever come across.

The stupid sponsor of the Show PayPorte are just bending the rules of the game and manipulating votes just to get TBoss into the finals and win the show.

They should just send other housemates home and declare Tboss as Winner.

The show alongside PayPorte have lost Credibility.

I rather shop at Jumia or Konga than Shop on PayPorte that has no credibility on ordinary a common reality TV show.

I think say na only me notice am....Big Brother don fall in love...

Spits on everything Naija
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by iberibe1(m): 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
why is she pained that Efe is a strong competition? beautifool slowpoke with silicon padded breast
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Jay542(m): 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
ellechrystal:
Efe! The dude likes to gossip, but can't say things to people's face.

Rapper my foot.
I have nothing against him o
But I guess he lacks exposure indeed, it's very obvious, truth hurts seriously!

Dude has nothing good to say about that Tboss .
He once called her a witch na ,
So y is d exposure issue paining people
They should take a chill pill abeg.
He says shits about Tboss and his fans will concur so make the swerve abeg!!

E PAIN THEM

She has nothing good to say about him too. The feeling is mutual. Cos some people haven't gone overseas doesn't make them less exposed.
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by ellechrystal(f): 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jay542:

She has nothing good to say about him too. The feeling is mutual. Cos some people haven't gone overseas doesn't make them less exposed.
Exposure isn't in going overseas my dear, nobody said anything about going overseas.
There is a clear diff between being well travelled and exposure.
Thanks.
Yes they sy things about each other.
Efe sys worse things about her, bit no one talks about it y?

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Akwaudene87(m): 10:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ashleydolls:
You wey get exposure, who you epp? Efe has more fans than you, there is the possibility Efe will emerge the winner. Kemen got close to you and was disqualified, TTT got close to you and was evicted, Bassey also got close to you and what happened... He was evicted. Debbie-rise might be next cause she's your gist partner. Stop with the hate sister it's not helping your ministry
you forget to mention miyonce grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by J3da: 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Efe is a fake gee...

Runs people down behind their backs but can say it to their faces...yet he prides himself as being real..

At least 80 percent of people staying in warri or claiming to come from urhobo/warri do not know how to speak urhobo #facts!

Stop hating on the dude... he's is a raw material if properly cooked trust me he'll do better... If Karen Igho can win I wonder y Efe can't sir.

and finally it's a reality show not a talent hunt show... The dude doesn't hide the fact that he lacks exposure, he's not forming that what realness is all about.
#Stophating

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Bigsteveg(m): 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
grin

Tboss is the most useless, arrogant beautiful girl without common sense that I have ever come across.

The stupid sponsor of the Show PayPorte are just bending the rules of the game and manipulating votes just to get TBoss into the finals and win the show.

I rather shop at Jumia or Konga than Shop on PayPorte that has no credibility on ordinary a common reality TV show.
Stop taking things too personal, life is very short and simple. You seems to worry yourself too much with issues that has no meaning

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by akoko11: 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Effiezynews:

Did you not hear when he said " Oghene biko" before he started eating the worms today?? He went on to say " Oguornigho" which means " person wey dey find money".. How many times have other housemates spoken their languages!!

And hey!! WARRI is owned by the Itsekiris not Urhobos...

This is what I hate so much about some of our fellow Warri guys. Why must we come to argue about who own Warri on NL? Making ourselves a laughing stock to others, seriously it's high time we stop this nonsensical attitude, this was what causes the first warri crisis in 1852 and part of what cause warri crises in 1997 that ended 2003. Honestly speaking Warri is owned by urhobo, Itsekiri and ijaw.

Warri! Warri! Warri! See e, like this like this e, I no won ye this marara again e don do. Urhobo, Itsekiri and ijaw we be one.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by babeface3: 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
pizzylee:
too much exposure z nt Good... everything abt her seems to b exposed lipsrsealed
year she's really exposed in and outside her body
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Sanchez01: 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
I don't understand why people hate Tboss this much when she is the second most interesting person in the house presently after Bisola.

She has my votes and she is obviously not going home come Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by nkemdi89(f): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
evy1:
They will soon come after you calling you a beef dog base on Efe
I won't be surprised if they do because most of his fans are demented in nature, they will always look for an easy route to pick up issues due to their inability to give a constructive criticism.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Bobulopsy(m): 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
grin

Do you have Money to shop for good things? Enemy of progress,stop the hate game what this Tboss has achieved,i bet you won't achieve half of it in your life!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by airex(m): 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ashleydolls:
You wey get exposure, who you epp? Efe has more fans than you, there is the possibility Efe will emerge the winner. Kemen got close to you and was disqualified, TTT got close to you and was evicted, Bassey also got close to you and what happened... He was evicted. Debbie-rise might be next cause she's your gist partner. Stop with the hate sister it's not helping your ministry
I love you for this. Thank you. Wehhhdone... Ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Bobulopsy(m): 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
ajanma2:
With your nose ring,, tongue ring and nipple ring,, how can i like u?? i can never like someone that can boast for Africa..

i can't like someone who made 3 housemates get evicted.. I have told you to fast and pray,, you're here talking about Efe that hes down to earth,i guess u are up to private jet...#iranu..Oya go and pack your bags and prepare for Sunday's journey..

#Efe_for_the_money
#TeamEfe
All this Efe team,your eye are just on the money but forgot the money can vanished but what will he become after the game,i bet other people will outshine him after the game Ebuka is a vivid example,he got evicted on week eight but the winner of that 200USD can't boast of Ebuka's achievement today.
Team Tboss #Bossnation

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by nkemdi89(f): 11:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
Onnasucs1:
grin Tboss have what to offer?
Give her a task and you will be marvelled at her professionalism because she is organized, intelligent, disciplined and strict, she won't compromise quality due to her versatility, her background has a lot to do with her nature, forget about her being a mulatto, she is classy and in entertainment and advertising industry her type are sort after.

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by fippycbk(m): 11:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
nkemdi89:

Hope you won't be mad when some other person calls your reasoning shallow because you watch BBN. After all people have said that so often on this forum.
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Eberex(m): 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Efe is a fake gee...

Hehehehehe you wish you have the power to go up there and evict him, eya Pele! E dey pain you gan gan. Whether u like it or not, Efe has his own individual personality and if you are not comfortable with it, take taxi to third mainland bridge. What you do next , is your business
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by pizzylee(m): 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
Waspy:
Deep bro....very deep. Only those led by the spirit will understand you.
lol na so bro...u definitely understand
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Eberex(m): 11:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ugosample:
T Boss is right
Efe lacks exposure.
Same with most of his fans.

Many like him just because he is playing the suffering card, and many Nigerians indeed are suffering, that's all.

If it was BBA, he would have been sent out of the house SINCE

Noooo! Its not only BBA. Na ABC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogun Revenue Service Asks Laycon For Tax, Congratulates Him On BBNaija Win / The Look On Saga's Face As Nini Gets Evicted From The BBNaija House / 3 Reasons Miracle Won BBNaija 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.