Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,954 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss (53313 Views)

BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) / BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters / BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by bayinq25(m): 8:49am On Mar 30, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Efe is a fake gee...
Claiming Warri yet he can't speak Urhobo.

Runs people down behind their backs but can say it to their faces...yet he prides himself as being real..

Calls himself a rapper when Vic O has better rhymes.

He might eventually win this contest, but I won't be suprised.
BUHARI won an election in Nigeria too.
May God bless you with abacha's loot.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by bencarson007(m): 9:14am On Mar 30, 2017
Ashleydolls:
You wey get exposure, who you epp? Efe has more fans than you, there is the possibility Efe will emerge the winner. Kemen got close to you and was disqualified, TTT got close to you and was evicted, Bassey also got close to you and what happened... He was evicted. Debbie-rise might be next cause she's your gist partner. Stop with the hate sister it's not helping your ministry

I see a bold female speaking without sentiments.
You just hit the nail on the head...
Well said.
#MyRespects

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by bencarson007(m): 9:23am On Mar 30, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Efe is a fake gee...

Runs people down behind their backs but can say it to their faces...yet he prides himself as being real..

The Urhobos are in Warri
The Ijaws are also residents and part landlord of warri
The itsekiris are also part landlords of warri
I am a core warri guy born and raised in the slums of ogedegbe street and schooled at iyara...
Can I speak urhobo language - a bit
Can I speak Ijaw language - no
Can I speak itsekiri language - no
And by the way,I am partly itsekiri
We all learn by nature and nurture...

So Efe not being able to speak Urhobo is not an issue because you don't know which side he was born and brought up or how his parents raised him..

This is not meant to insult or ridicule you but to enlighten you that one might be from a tribe by birth owing to his parents origin but might not relate to that tribe by nurture.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by bencarson007(m): 9:34am On Mar 30, 2017
bizza45:
if efe wasn't exposed, then he should have been in d village planting plam-kernel and not in bbnaija competing for 25m with exposed people ...

Efe did not say he is not exposed...
It was the chief gossip...the mingle-with-me-and-get-evicted babe - Tboss that said so

And besides Olajumoke the bread seller is not educated but mingles with some of the finest celebrities around right now... What do you make of that ...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by bencarson007(m): 9:35am On Mar 30, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
grin

Tboss is the most useless, arrogant beautiful girl without common sense that I have ever come across.

The stupid sponsor of the Show PayPorte are just bending the rules of the game and manipulating votes just to get TBoss into the finals and win the show.

They should just send other housemates home and declare Tboss as Winner.

The show alongside PayPorte have lost Credibility.

I rather shop at Jumia or Konga than Shop on PayPorte that has no credibility on ordinary a common reality TV show.

You are not far from the truth
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by bencarson007(m): 9:38am On Mar 30, 2017
endyddon:
This over pampared baby is going home on Sunday #team efe

You wish...
Lollll
I really don't think that's gonna happen
But anyways, in life anything is possible
#TeamEfe
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by pweetiedee(m): 9:52am On Mar 30, 2017
yunafa:
thank you. I know her escapades in abuja...stupid runs babe and our foolish men with complex problem that lust after biracial rejects of europe based in abuja.

tboss... Tragic mulatto
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by ersonleads(m): 9:54am On Mar 30, 2017
Trina0936:
Even the 'see gobbe' video they performed in,Efe's rap was wack! Marvis who doesn't even boast about her skills,rapped better than him!
The guy is just overhyped to be honest!
#warrinodeycarrylast #jujudeywork cool
una just dey talk trash. Wat kind of rap did marvis rap like a primary school girl. Is it cos she use English?
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by ersonleads(m): 9:57am On Mar 30, 2017
harriet412:

Most of his fans don't even watch the show.. They just want efe cos everybody is shouting efe efe
Grace!!
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 30, 2017
ersonleads:
una just dey talk trash. Wat kind of rap did marvis rap like a primary school girl. Is it cos she use English?
I am not siding with any housemates. After all, they no go give me money if they win. I don't hate Efe,I just said my mind. If you no like am,na u sabi!
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by amazingspiderma: 10:37am On Mar 30, 2017
I don't like T boss but I think she is absolutely right on this one.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by alin24: 11:13am On Mar 30, 2017
ALAYORMII:
Shatap
If there's a way we can stop him,pls lets do it.
Enough of him already
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by alin24: 11:14am On Mar 30, 2017
ALAYORMII:
Shatap
Enough of him already[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by ALAYORMII: 11:14am On Mar 30, 2017
alin24:

Enough of him already

Twill be all over in a week's time
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by seunfape(m): 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
If say she no expose she for don marry . as she come they too expose we don turn problem for her .single for life .the girl get pride
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by bizza45: 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
bencarson007:

Efe did not say he is not exposed...
It was the chief gossip...the mingle-with-me-and-get-evicted babe - Tboss that said so

And besides Olajumoke the bread seller is not educated but mingles with some of the finest celebrities around right now... What do you make of that ...

we are saying the same thing bro
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by bencarson007(m): 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
bizza45:

we are saying the same thing bro

Okay
I almost got you wrong
No mind me jare
#respects
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by akoko11: 6:43am On Mar 31, 2017
Effiezynews:

Your problem is that you fail to comprehend...Do you have to bring hate into this..Explain to me and I will understand, don't despise me.

U didn't get my point at all. All I am saying is that let us stop arguing who own Warri, Warri belong to all of us and that is my point.
Omi iwerre otorë wò gbòr? Eréwurò
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by CrEaToRmalden(m): 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
GbovoLee:
na my lecturer u jst curse so

Jeez bro, Tboss' dad is your lecturer.. ?
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by GbovoLee(m): 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:

Jeez bro, Tboss' dad is your lecturer.. ?
I tell u
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by fratermathy(m): 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
paddyofboss:
Efe nor be Urhobo name.....abi where your sense trek go?

Guy take your brain lie small na.

Efe means wealth in Urhobo. Efe na confam Urhobo name.
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by fratermathy(m): 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
Effiezynews:

Did you not hear when he said " Oghene biko" before he started eating the worms today?? He went on to say " Oguornigho" which means " person wey dey find money".. How many times have other housemates spoken their languages!!

And hey!! WARRI is owned by the Itsekiris not Urhobos...

For which planet Warri take be Itsekiri personal property? Don't say things you can't take back.

Every ethnic group for Warri know their territory so cane your lane...

In Warri, we have different zones. Urhobos have the population and have areas like Agbassa, Okere-Urhobo, Iyara, Ejeba, Ugborikoko, Ogunu, and others, including suburbs like Effurun, Enerhen, Udu, Ekpan, etc.

Itsekiris control Pessu, Okere-Itsekiri, Ajamimogha, Upper and Lower Erejuwa and adjoining areas.

Ijaws control a little portion close to Ijaw market and the waterside. They also occupy areas like Ogbe-Ijaw and Gbaramatu in Warri South West.

In all 3 LGAs of Warri, here's the population density:
Warri South (Main Warri City): Urhobo populated.
Warri South West (Riverine Area): Ijaw Populated
Warri North (Both Riverine and Mainland and far from Warri City): Itsekiri dominated.

So, what are you trying to achieve by claiming rubbish online?
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by fratermathy(m): 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
martineverest:
na urhobo get warri?...most of warri youths cant speak their dialets

So if nor be Urhobo get Warri na con Bini get am abi??

Many Warri youths can't speak their dialects and it is NOT a good thing. Stop making it sound like one.

In Warri, Urhobos are the most populated and they are the ones suffering from this language issue. The Itsekiri minority in Warri can speak their language very well.
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
fratermathy:

For which planet Warri take be Itsekiri personal property? Don't say things you can't take back.

Every ethnic group for Warri know their territory so cane your lane...

In Warri, we have different zones. Urhobos have the population and have areas like Agbassa, Okere-Urhobo, Iyara, Ejebe, Ugborikoko, Ogunu, and others, including suburbs like Effurun, Enerhen, Udu, Ekpan, etc.

Itsekiris control Pessu, Okere-Itsekiri, Ajamimogha, Upper and Lower Erejuwa and adjoining areas.

Ijaws control a little portion close to Ijaw market and the waterside. They also occupy areas like Ogbe-Ijaw and Gbaramatu in Warri South West.

In all 3 LGAs of Warri, here's the population density:
Warri South (Main Warri City): Urhobo populated.
Warri South West (Riverine Area): Ijaw Populated
Warri North (Both Riverine and Mainland and far from Warri City): Itsekiri dominated.

So, what are you trying to achieve by claiming rubbish online?

My problem with you is that ever since your Delsu days ,you have always been too forward... I don't need your analysis..okay?? We already sorted the issue..Bye
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by fratermathy(m): 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
Effiezynews:

My problem with you is that ever since your Delsu days ,you have always been too forward... I don't need your analysis..okay?? We already sorted the issue..Bye

So you who have not been too forward, where has your been backward taken you to??

Bye!

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
fratermathy:

So you who have not been too forward, where has your been backward taken you to??

Bye!

Thank you!! Kindly move..
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by fratermathy(m): 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
airsaylongcon:

I dunno about your other assertions but my guy, crowd dey wey grow for Waffi wey no dey speak piakam Urhobo. Na by to speak Urhobo na hin person dey know say u be Waffi? Ijaw and Sheke wey dey Waffi wetin concern dem with Urhobo. Abi U nor know say Efe na short for Efosa for Bini. Abeg pam one lane

Efe means wealth in Urhobo! It has nothing to do with that Efosa you mentioned.
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by bencarson007(m): 10:17am On Apr 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Efe is a fake gee...

The fake gee don win o
How e be for you now ?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by airsaylongcon: 10:58am On Apr 11, 2017
fratermathy:

Efe means wealth in Urhobo! It has nothing to do with that Efosa you mentioned.

Bros, I nor wan follow you drag o. But Efosa and Efeoghene are the same name in different languages. Both shortened to Efe (with the edo dotting the first E). Its just like Esosa and Eseoghene both get shortened to Ese

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogun Revenue Service Asks Laycon For Tax, Congratulates Him On BBNaija Win / The Look On Saga's Face As Nini Gets Evicted From The BBNaija House / 3 Reasons Miracle Won BBNaija 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.